Arnold Schwarzenegger Took Maria Shriver to Secret Son's Christening; Mildred Baena Lied to Boy's Real Father: Who's the Bigger Jerk?

SodaHead Living 2011/05/26 17:27:07
Just when we thought it couldn't get worse than cheating on your wife when she's pregnant, getting the other woman pregnant, lying about the secret offspring and letting the other woman continue to work in your home, it does indeed manage to get worse.

TMZ.com has published old photos showing Maria Shriver accompanying Arnold Schwarzenegger to his secret love child's christening in 1998. Other photos show the former California governor teaching the boy how to play golf and swinging him playfully above his head.

Meanwhile, "other woman" Mildred Baena's ex-husband Rogelio Baena told "Entertainment Tonight" he didn’t know Schwarzenegger was the boy’s biological father until a week ago, and said he felt "betrayed" and "angry, very angry!"

We don't blame you, Mr. Baena.

Rogelio said he would like to tell the child, "I’m your father, that’s all,"

but a lawyer for Mildred is saying Rogelio knew the boy wasn’t his all along.

Whew! We can barely keep all of these lies straight. So who's the bigger jerk: Schwarzenegger or his housekeeper?

Read More: http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/26/arnold-schwarzenegge...

• Bill G53 ~PWCM~JLA 2011/05/26 18:57:13
    Mildred Baena
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    +10
    Actually the answer should be "Sodahead users who take any interest in this private matter." Any of us who are throwing stones better be sure we don't live in glass houses first. I don't think anyone here is squeeky clean. I know I'm not. People who keep posting these questions in order to keep the matter alive and people who answer these questions with a "holier-than-thou" attitude are the worst kind of hypocrites.

• JingerJewels 2011/05/31 04:29:27
    JingerJewels
    they are both low lives
  • w2xad 2011/05/29 00:22:23
    w2xad
    What is it with male stars and celebrities screwing coyote ugly women. A female Predator would look better than this woman! 9 Corona's would help!!!
  • Nancy A 2011/05/28 15:39:29
    Nancy A
    Can't decide whether to throw up or embrace the ethnic diversity. An Irish American marries and Austrian who cheats on her with a Mexican. Apparently, nobody bought any condoms from any country. I'm assuming the christening was in a Catholic church, so I guess that makes it Kosher. The poor kid is in for a lifetime of stigma just because Arnie couldn't keep his pecker in his pocket. Ugg!
  • KoAm 2011/05/28 13:20:47
    KoAm
    It seems a lot of people are placing all the responsibility for this on Schwarzenegger. They're forgetting that it takes two to tango.

As for Maria Shriver, she knew when she married Arnie in the late '80s that she was marrying one of the biggest "players" in Hollywood. She probably thought marriage would "change" him.

Big mistake. Ladies, don't ever marry a "player" or a "bad boy" thinking that you can "change" or "improve" him. It rarely, if ever, happens. The man he is before marriage will probably be, fundamentally, the same man after marriage.

So, Maria is not so much a victim as she is an enabler.
  • carolynb 2011/05/28 10:50:04
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    carolynb
    I dont think anyone is telling the whole truth in this story. The other womans husband divorced her 3 weeks after the baby was born but in the divorce papers it said there were no children from this marriage. He did an interview and said he always thought the baby was his until this story broke. Maria had to know about his little escapades but stayed married to him until he is no longer holds the office of governorship. It all smells of lies and more lies.
  • so done with bigots 2011/05/27 21:59:24
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    so done with bigots
    She had everything to gain, he had everything to lose. And, he was too d@mn NASTY to wear a helmet. He took a vow before God, not her. I'm not saying she's right( she's wrong as hell) but she's looking out for number one. He, clearly, wasn't.
  • unclepat 2011/05/27 21:28:38
    unclepat
    +3
    The answer says it all for me but dear God, Arnold's got a thing for UGLY women.......DYAAAAM!
  • carolynb unclepat 2011/05/28 10:51:57
    carolynb
    +1
    He isnt the best looking guy in the world either. Maria actually was very pretty when they started dating.
  • unclepat carolynb 2011/05/28 12:08:32
    unclepat
    +1
    Oh, I'll definitely concede that point to you! lol
  • Sonny 2011/05/27 20:20:29
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Sonny
    We could definitely empathize the hurt of how Maria Shiver's Betrayal felt. It devastating for her to trust him for more than 25 years for Arnold to do this and not let her know sooner?! how many more lies does he have in his closet that are not yet told? I wouldn't trust him either. when will the lies end?
  • Edward 2011/05/27 20:06:06
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Edward
    arnold because mildred looks to have a nice rack and he could not help himself to sample.
  • Bob DiN Edward 2011/05/27 21:45:15
    Bob DiN
    +1
    With those giant boobs she could tempt most men.
  • Edward Bob DiN 2011/05/28 00:54:20
    Edward
    my thoughts exactly
  • Bob DiN Edward 2011/05/28 04:54:07
    Bob DiN
    +1
    Agreed, and I admit I would be one of them.
  • Marie 2011/05/27 20:04:19
    Marie
    +1
    Takes two to tango! tango Takes two to tango
  • hannah 2011/05/27 20:01:04
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    hannah
    hes the one that decided to to through with it. i mean yea the other woman was wrong for agreeing to it but come on hes the one that cheated.
  • Artistry 2011/05/27 19:54:53
    Artistry
    +1
    ....As bad as all of this has been, it's not over yet. There are rumors that Arnold has six other chidren born out of wedlock. Jane Seymour says she knows of two. If this is truth, this man is the higest level of scum bags, with a piece of shat for a brain. Cheers.
  • dredogg 2011/05/27 19:37:39
  • Bob DiN dredogg 2011/05/27 21:47:19
    Bob DiN
    I don' think she is any worse than Maria in the face. At least Mildred has a great rack.
  • dredogg 2011/05/27 19:37:39
  • Nancy A dredogg 2011/05/28 15:46:59
    Nancy A
    Seems like all the Kennedy women get skeletal. She's about 55 now and not THAT bad looking yet. Just a lot of bone and those alien, wide set eyes. Give her a break.
  • joe 2011/05/27 19:19:08
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    joe
    +2
    The housekeeper was looking out for her best interest, like keeping her job. Arnold was taking advantage of his employee. Something GOP officials are called on the carpet for all the time.
  • leslie davis 2011/05/27 18:24:37 (edited)
    leslie davis
    +2
    Mark my words, she is going to sue Arnold for sexual harrassment if he doesn't pay her off big time. She is going to say she slept with him because she was afraid she would lose her job if she had said "No".
  • Dana 2011/05/27 18:10:54
    Dana
    +2
    Poor kid.. not fair to him at all.

I wonder if the man who was told he was the dad, has had to be financially supportive? If so, he has a hell of a lawsuit i would guess...

Again... poor kid. He deserves so much more than this.
  • arthur 2011/05/27 17:45:34
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    arthur
    +2
    i guess all women look good after a few drinks. even quasimodo's ex here.
  • Bob DiN arthur 2011/05/27 18:10:49
    Bob DiN
    +1
    It was the giant boobs not booze.
  • arthur Bob DiN 2011/06/01 17:06:03
    arthur
    lol
  • Bob DiN arthur 2011/06/01 18:06:00 (edited)
    Bob DiN
    Maybe a little of both, 60% boobs, 40% booze. there is not enough booze for Maria to tempt me.
  • Richard 2011/05/27 17:09:13
    Richard
    +3
    I REMEMBER HOW BAD IT USED TO BE JUST GETTING CAUGHT WITH THE BABY SITTER,...(THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR,...SO WHAT'S GONNA BE THE NEW LOW OF THE LOW,...WHO KNOWS,...AND I DON'T WANNA GUESS?)
  • Bob DiN Richard 2011/05/27 18:09:49
    Bob DiN
    Welcome to the morale decay of America.
  • Richard Bob DiN 2011/05/27 21:57:50
    Richard
    It's been proceeding for decades, like some strange, "Zombie Stage Show", getting worse and worse!?!! (A very sad day for America!!)
  • Bob DiN Richard 2011/05/27 21:59:17
    Bob DiN
    Agreed!
  • JJ 2011/05/27 16:57:55
    JJ
    +3
    The one I feel sorry for is his wife and his kids. Arnold and his girlfriend destroyed a family and also the son she had by him. All of this because he couldn't keep his pants on and she didn't say no. Their lives will never be the same again, but they committed this sin all by themselves. The consequences lie on them...no one else, even if Arnold and his wife were having problems, what they did still lies on them.
  • lawlerskates 2011/05/27 16:51:59
    lawlerskates
  • chris91 2011/05/27 16:46:46
    chris91
    +2
    I thought Arnold hated hispanics? Therefore, he ended up sleeping with one. Makes sense.
  • Wonder ... chris91 2011/05/27 17:25:16 (edited)
  • Nancy A Wonder ... 2011/05/28 16:09:32
    Nancy A
    Somebody said that making love is something women do while men are banging them. I don't think men generally have hate in their hearts while engaging in sex. It's just that we're all victims of our own biology. Men aggress, women submit. It's hardwired. Even aggressive women are just demanding to be banged. (Unless, of course, she's raping some guy with a dildo. Totally different dynamic.)
    Men express their love by working and supporting their families. Women know that. That's why you have a better chance of getting laid if you feed a woman before you hit on her.
  • Wonder ... Nancy A 2011/05/28 17:32:37 (edited)
  • Nancy A Wonder ... 2011/05/30 15:15:30
    Nancy A
    +1
    Not brilliant, just old and observant. I was generalizing, but even with wives in the workforce, men's sense of self worth and identity is tied up in their work. Some guys may feel a bit competative with the working wife, but not many these days, unless they're OUT of work. You know how that smacks a guy down.
    Women tend to expect the traditional tokens of love and men tend to comply. Men may be clumsy in expressing their feelings, but if they maintain your car for you, it's not because they love your car. If they tend to cling a bit too much, it's because they're scared of losing you. Men are actually pretty fragile emotionally and break-ups can hit them much harder and longer than they hit women. And that brings you right back to why men separate love from sex. It's safer to have sex just for fun. Real intimacy is an invitation to an emotional rollercoaster. Everybody wants it, but it's scary stuff!
  • Wonder ... Nancy A 2011/05/30 15:27:55

2014/04/19 09:38:30