Are you sensitive to your surroundings?

cynical.not.sinister 2012/09/24 13:28:25
Related Topics: Energy
I am an observer, and tend to be very aware of any and typically all energy around me. It can be really cool, or really creepy.

• Abortions☆Kill☆Babies 2012/09/24 21:06:30
  • cj 2012/09/24 15:48:19
    Yes, I feel a heightened awareness of the energy around me.
    cj
    I am an experienced and skilled watcher.... I can feel a crowd, understand it on a crowd level as well as on an individual level, and energy is everything..... it isn't creepy, unless of course those skills are put to creepy use....
  • cynical... cj 2012/09/24 22:01:55
    cynical.not.sinister
    +1
    I find it creepy sometimes because I can tell when people are creepy by their energy. I can also feel bad/negative energy in buildings if it is there. I appreciate that, so I know to get out of there, but it's creepy.
  • cj cynical... 2012/09/25 12:10:44
    cj
    +1
    I have those same experiences, and perhaps at similar levels... I have learned to work with my spirit guides, and am training as an energy healer in Reiki. This has helped me to deal with the 'creepy" stuff.... and protect myself from the low vibrational entities, which is what you are describing.... visualize yourself wrapped in white light and love. Ask your guides to wrap you in white light and love.... or the purple shield if that works better for you, and remember to release it (if you use the shield) before you go to bed.. you will distinctly notice a difference to your experience.... you feel this stuff for a reason. Don't waste the ability, learn about it, and work towards your life goal.... it's important.
  • cynical... cj 2012/09/25 13:51:08
    cynical.not.sinister
    I think you are right, the purple shield would work better in my case. Thank you for the advice. I have dabbled in energy healing, but haven't had formal training yet. It is a goal of mine. :)
  • cj cynical... 2012/09/26 12:26:28
    cj
    I have a feeling you will really enjoy it, and benefit from it greatly.... I practice Reiki as often as I can and it has made a massive difference in my life. I wish you all the best, including a new outlook that replaces your 'realism' or cynicism.... Laws of Attraction are prevalent in everything you see and do.... what you think about and how you think is what you will get more of.... light, love and laughter to you.... cj
  • David 2012/09/24 14:51:27
    Don't mind me, I'm just trolling your question.
    David
    Bleary-eyed and oblivious!

2014/12/22 08:36:00