Are You Ready For Bacon as a New Currency?

Daryl 2012/09/12 19:00:00

MEDIADECODER.BLOGS.NYTIMES.COM reports:
To promote its new Butcher Thick Cut bacon, an actor will be given 3,000 pounds of the bacon to barter for food, fuel and a place to spend the night. He starts in New York, and is expected to make it to Los Angeles.
bacon

Read More: http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/10/o...

• Jo 2012/11/14 14:54:16
    Jo
    That is so retarded
  • WTF 2012/09/29 04:49:41
    WTF
    My brothers could exchange some of their porker wives for something of real value and I think they are ready to,let them go.
  • Lordoftheringsrox 2012/09/18 23:10:12
    Lordoftheringsrox
    Lol!
  • Johann 2012/09/17 00:08:32
    Johann
    I rarely eat Bacon. I eat a light breakfast and that is it. Not a guy who eats meat in the mourning like some do.
  • Johann Johann 2012/09/17 00:22:24
    Johann
    Why not try scraping both paper from trees and precious metals from the ground and grow Hemp to replace our current system of paper dollars and coins? No!? Too bad! We will not know until the bitter end how much we could have been better off. Haha!!
  • dani 2012/09/16 22:02:42
    dani
    But I do love bacon
  • kissbeth 2012/09/16 21:53:06
    kissbeth
    I Love Bacon!!!
  • jule-sy 2012/09/16 17:52:35
    jule-sy
    That's alot of messy BLTs. =D
  • mark 2012/09/16 16:35:41 (edited)
    mark
    +1
    I would always have money in the fridge.
  • nightcrawler2005 2012/09/16 16:01:25
    nightcrawler2005
    +1
    Gives a new meaning to 'Piggy Bank'.

Sorry its goofy.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/09/16 15:33:04
  • ok455 2012/09/16 14:21:55
    ok455
    watch toronto north york ontario canada wrong fully arrest
    done by shila cressman and her team of probation police 33 and 32 divsion and judge and lawyer who scred of her duty counsel lawyer who helped her not get bailed and cota and doctor to get people ncr if the person like to appeal her decision to ncr

canada is biggest corrupted place muslim need to stay especilly for iranian canadian

UN need to send the team for investigation

this is back one candian born who their parents are iranian a two years ago back to canada and brought falg of iran and he got arrested and cis and rcmp involved why he brought iranian falg the boy only in her 23 years of his life only he was 3 month for trip among family live there doing no political background of region at all
    he got arrest in air port and he got release with no docuement to hold him doing anything wrong

again with plan of under cover cop arrest muslim again this time keep him one year and made big team to wrote against him to hold him still for two years for this time said he did breach of his probartion and call some one he should not call his x girl friend while nodocument proof that but shila cresman crown attoenry never look for document she made one she asked doctor team to say he did call person she asked probatio...

again with plan of under cover cop arrest muslim again this time keep him one year and made big team to wrote against him to hold him still for two years for this time said he did breach of his probartion and call some one he should not call his x girl friend while nodocument proof that but shila cresman crown attoenry never look for document she made one she asked doctor team to say he did call person she asked probation officer and lawyer said he did called her when all lawyer fired new lawyer scap said shila cresman force her to listen to her
    shila cresman sent police in residenc of mother of inmate and treat if mother help her son she goes to jail too
    she said this is personal between crown and that inmate she hate muslim no mater they do nto need they do wrong as long as they are iraninan and like iran is enough he go long perod of time as mentally ill this time to jail because she could not criminally he did wrong
    doctor of inmate said he is healthy all test show his brain is healthy
    doctor of court said his mind is not ok \oh he go to jail because of his opionion and his region he is muslim he is mentally ill

sheila cressman put one muslim for breach of probation 2 month before two yrs finished because he wanted appeal she stpoed him by wrongfully man made arrest using undercover cup who act as victim by force judge lucie fevret without she say her reason after 10 days of trail for telephone call breach after
    faked victim saied never she got treated never got touched or abused never she called police for arrest she never got harrased

but shila cressman said we told her do not go near this woman to never marry her ever again
    do not forgot shila cressman is divorce lawyer who hate people get back or marry each other she is sick she look sick she talk sick
    she smile when judge favret order for detaintion

that 23 years old muslim arrested without victim called police
    sheila cressman treat all lawyer include mother of
    inmate and judges that if they do not listen to her order she will hold that young muslim longer
    most people think she was divorce lawyer who enjoy abuse and suffer muslim kids in jail or scared them in mental hospital
    she control every body in each word

she alwas win all cases in 1000 finch and nobody fight her before and she treat anybody who disagree with him or plan to helpinmate to jailed them too and used 33 divison to made fraud evidence to court in 1000 finch

1000 finch is most corrupted court systems in canada run by italian jewish and english racist people strange judge word there
    crown are freind with lawyer to do what shila cressman asked them to do and scared of her

shiela cressman control all probation officer and how they wrote their presentece report against inmate probation officer deal with 32 and 33 in north york are biggest fraud workerd

most of them are chiness atheism

they stop people under STOP program and keep give them ticket to harrass them

they go knock thier door in 3 am to harrass them and thier neighbor hood

when bully some person as crimianl they made sure not have freind or travel or find job or able to have driving licence or has any life
    they make them mentally ill or
    if young to hebephernai by keep stop them and beat them by police attorny

shiela cressman control duty counsel to how not help inmate to keep them not get bailed duty counsell is biggest corrpted systems in north york ontario

judge fevret did not told her reason because no fact attached to it no document proof durin term mr, carter detectve arrest done on oct 6,2011 while sister of victim called police on oct 14, 2011

later noticed victim is under cover cup who worked in secuerity guard in airport and proof lied 10 times

judge fevret who is correped judge listen to shela cresman give muslim who is 11 month in jail guilty plea but did not told her reason

judge fevret deny bail after guilty plea and brought dr van imp said this muslim has saftey issue while doctor for muslim wrote his client is perfectly healthy through so many testing

on sep 11, 2012 sheila cressman with hate asked one more year jail for that muslim for memory of american sep 11 for muslim young maan who planed to appeal his other cases

8 yeard 33 division keep arrest that from age 15 to 23 for 24 time arrest charge none was true
    only because his mother sue loblaws for 80 million for delist 100 items of halal food later replaced with their compettir with alan leighton who hired by prnce charlse and weston famiky freind of quen who hated muslim sold muslim business 14 million dollar those police tried to revenge her son for hate crime

this is justice system run abuse jail for muslim against muslim iranian canadian
    by hate and conspiracy

when country run by corrpted crown attorney and judge and police in toronto how do you expect system help inmate outside canada

we asked UN to come to canada and see list of abusec who slience them by jail here or wrong conviction to jailed them longer they suppose to be
    justice system is sting
    as
    harper is source od racism against muslim in canada

some one need to investigate and arrested shila cressman she warn to if some one say about her she will come and arrest all of them

shila cressman must get fired as crown attorny and all long term jail to small offence need to release and doctor need to fired who helped her

when canada justice system abused muslim and iranian canadian
    why harper go too far travel to fix others
    can't he see step near his feet that need to get shaked
  • seadog6... ok455 2012/09/16 15:32:07
  • mark seadog6... 2012/09/16 16:33:38
    mark
    +1
    Maybe he was forced to eat canadian bacon.
  • seadog6... mark 2012/09/16 16:39:15
  • mark seadog6... 2012/09/16 16:47:40 (edited)
    mark
    +1
    Yep , my Canadian brother-in-law is always telling me folks here in Tennessee don't have a clue about REAL canadian bacon. I have to admit P-meal is some of the best I've had.
  • seadog6... mark 2012/09/16 16:50:16
  • mark seadog6... 2012/09/16 16:58:19
    mark
    +1
    Yummm! I wish it was available here. I haven't been able to find it anywhere in state. If I could find that and some Amish butter cheese it would be heaven in Tennessee. Unfortunately , I'm not into grits. Oddly , my brother-in-law loves grits. He also complains about no HP sauce and the lack of butter tarts.
  • seadog6... mark 2012/09/16 17:13:46
  • WTF seadog6... 2012/09/29 04:45:09
    WTF
    +1
    Omg i have been trying to read that crap too? Hehehehe. I want some Canadian Bacon! Best laugh i have had all day! I still don't,know,what the point is...
  • seadog6... WTF 2012/09/29 22:17:41
  • dave ok455 2012/09/17 06:47:52
    dave
    You lost me like 10 pages back - at what point in your mindless ramblings did you speak an opinion for or against bacon being used as currency?
  • WTF ok455 2012/09/29 04:46:14
    WTF
    Darling you should just all go back to Iran. I'm sure they make a lot more sense there and they aren't as corrupt as Canada...lol
  • Nekosarethebest 2012/09/16 13:49:20
    Nekosarethebest
    +1
    suicide gif

Are you kidding me?
  • Prophet 2012/09/16 11:59:52
    Prophet
    +3
    Wonderful idea. This will get many people with this stupid ideology in this country to leave and return to where they came from. Let's do it!
  • RoyalSea 2012/09/16 10:27:48
    RoyalSea
    +1
    I don't like bacon...
  • Pete 2012/09/16 08:51:03
    Pete
    +2
    But I found another use for it and chops and tenderloin, They could take it over to Iran and Libya and those countries and bomb them with it and they probably wouldn't set foot out side ever again. End of problem. or use it instead of a water cannon?!.
  • Mikado Hikyuu 2012/09/16 04:59:08
    Mikado Hikyuu
    +1
    i understand they are just bartering.. personally i am a vegetarian (also a vagitarian, but that is not related to this question) so i would immediately barter the pork in exchange for some thing i wanted or at least some thing i could eat.
  • LucidLoon 2012/09/16 03:14:34
    LucidLoon
    +2
    I'd totally trade goods and services for some bacon.
  • Mamaknows 2012/09/16 00:40:47
    Mamaknows
    +1
    Sounds fun:)
  • kobidobidog 2012/09/15 18:49:26 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    God gave us whatever for nothing in the first place. People would have to be like Jesus is saving their soul. Honesty would have to be the rule, and forgiveness too, Essentially being like Jesus is. The foolish one would be the greedy one.
  • Kalgalath kobidob... 2012/09/16 05:22:47
    Kalgalath
    +3
    that doesn't even remotely make sense in the context of the question being asked, nor the spirit in which it was asked....
  • seadog6... Kalgalath 2012/09/16 15:35:00
  • kobidob... Kalgalath 2012/09/16 19:56:47 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    The question asked is, what should we put on a bullet to kill a person? Is that a good spirit? Money replacement is the topic. I am talking about the possibility of not relying on money at all. It is a different twist on the same topic.
  • Kalgalath kobidob... 2012/09/17 00:47:50
    Kalgalath
    This question has nothing to do with bullets or killing people.... you are clearly confused.

Some form of currency is always going to exist, for as long as there is a civilization, and as long as goods and services are less plentiful than the desire for them.
  • kobidob... Kalgalath 2012/09/17 06:14:09 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Someone was talking about dipping a bullet in bacon before shooting a Muslim. I Don't see it now.

Sorry abouit that>.> I got this Sodahead question mixed up with this one.,...Should our soldiers defending us against Muslim terrorism get bullets dipped in bacon fat?
  • dave kobidob... 2012/09/17 06:57:28
    dave
    +1
    Lol- as if they would know- now what we should do is lock terrorists up and only let them eat bacon and pork chops- they can either eat the pork or stave to death
  • kobidob... dave 2012/09/17 19:25:38
    kobidobidog
    I would think about it, but I don't know how I could say it with a strait face. I have to think would I want that done to me. I gave you a point anyway.
  • dave kobidob... 2012/09/18 02:38:47
    dave
    I would say it with a smile- and if I were a killer and an enemy of the state and captured by my enemy I would expect nothing less- it's not like I'm saying don't feed them just saying feed them food their religion that justifys murder doesn't permit them to eat- they made a choice and I'm giving them a choice eat the pork or starve
  • kobidob... dave 2012/09/18 04:03:11 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    I understand your hatred, but to do what you say goes against what Jesus told me to do. Jesus even told me to not imprison people either. I know that sounds crazy to you. but Jesus came to free. Who do you think came to enslave? How can we teach people what is right by constantly bombarding people with what is wrong?

2014/07/30 09:08:49