Are you OCD about anything?

MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/08/06 11:53:31
Sure am!
No way!
Maybe?
When I was younger I would alphabetize my movies, and music. My clothes would be hung from the longest to the shortest. I couldn't watch someone fold my clothes without yanking it out of their hands and doing it myself and if they did fold say a basket full of clothes, I would refold each one to the way I liked it done. The toilet paper has to go on a certain way (sheets facing outward not inward). I use to have to color coordinate my socks, shirt & bra.

Happy to say I let all of these go, except the toilet paper. The hardest one to let go of was the laundry not being folded properly, or to my liking rather. I still have a hint of it here & there but nothing like before....thankfully!

For anyone who doesn't know OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I was never diagnosed with it, just that I had OCD tendencies.

2014/09/02 05:02:02