Are Women Inherently More Bisexual than Men?

JohnFitzgeral12 2011/10/03 02:05:54
Related Topics: Bisexual, Pornography, Nature
If you ask Kinsey, we're all bisexual. But that's not the question here. Are women, by their nature, more bisexual than men? Many studies have shown that women are equally aroused by pornography featuring men/women, just men, or just women. Men do not respond in the same way. Most men are turned on by pornography featuring men/women or only women.

• Eddie_DOMA_is_dead 2011/10/03 15:36:58
  • Gina70 2011/10/03 15:21:53
    Gina70
    +1
    Women are just more willing to be open about it.
  • Mandy 2011/10/03 14:58:04
    Mandy
    +1
    The female form is just more attractive, so it's easier for a woman to get excited by watching either. But when I watch women, I don't want to join in. I want to be what she is. I could totally see why a straight guy wouldn't get turned on watching a guy. Objectively speaking, the male form is kind of awkward. I dig it, but that's because I'm straight.
  • Kathy Mandy 2011/10/04 16:07:02
  • Mandy Kathy 2011/10/04 18:32:05
    Mandy
    Seriously, have a thought. Do you have any idea how annoying it is when people just post links to websites?--that may have viruses for all I know. I'm not risking the health of my computer to go to some site posted by a random stranger. If you can't express your own opinion, get off sodahead.
  • F*ckTheSystem 2011/10/03 14:36:01
    F*ckTheSystem
    +1
    Never seen to guys kissing but i saw a lot of girls...
  • synful90 2011/10/03 14:12:18 (edited)
    synful90
    +1
    i've seen women do it at parties for attention or the "shock" factor. as for saying as a gender they're more bisexual i think that's incorrect. men try to hide it because they do get hard times for it by society especially so we can't get an accurate "count". i know i'm not bisexual I LOVE MEN ONLY women gross me out Lol
  • Gina70 synful90 2011/10/03 15:23:53
    Gina70
    +1
    Your answer intrigued me. Why would women gross you out? Do you hate your own body?
  • synful90 Gina70 2011/10/03 17:11:57
    synful90
    +1
    Let me rephrase, I can appreciate women are beautiful but in a sexual sense grossed out. I couldn't imagine being attracted to women sexually they don't pack what men do but to each his own.
  • Cathy 2011/10/03 14:02:26
    Cathy
    +1
    None that I know of.
  • TiY ™ 2011/10/03 14:01:30
    TiY ™
    +1
    I would say yes especially when they are young. I have not went to one party when I was in high school were there was not at least 2 chicks making out.
  • Aksana 2011/10/03 13:50:30
    Aksana
  • Yoru Azenia 2011/10/03 13:36:48
    Yoru Azenia
    +1
    Technically no but you see it more because its more accepted
  • ruisoares65 2011/10/03 13:13:18
  • zizza09 2011/10/03 12:30:29
    zizza09
    +1
    yeah.. i think so...
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2011/10/03 12:09:25
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    Women, just flaunt it more and it's more acceptable.
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2011/10/03 12:04:30
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +1
    None that I know are.
  • MassDebate 2011/10/03 12:03:30
    MassDebate
    +1
    Most Definitely. In fact, about 75% of females on this site claim to be Bisexual. A lot of girls I know "practice" tongue-kissing with their girlfriends. Then one thing leads to another and soon there's some serious "carpet munching" going on. :P
  • Latti I... MassDebate 2011/10/03 12:07:30
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Andy 2011/10/03 11:44:21
    Andy
    +1
    I see more women in those situations than men... maybe they just feel 'more free' to express it publicly than men
    +1
    They might be putting themselves in the female models' places, and imagining being with a man.
  • Untouched 2011/10/03 11:07:34
    Untouched
    +1
    because when it's about a boy everybody is judging him so he hides it inside but when it's about a girl(especially hot one) people think it's hot and they're encouraged to be bi tho they judge them too
  • Doc. J 2011/10/03 10:46:34
    Doc. J
    +2
    I think that they are more open to it because of the lack of stigma attached to women vs. men in this respect.
    However, in the college town I grew up in, I would say that MOST of the females I knew were 2-3 stiff drinks away from a girl/girl experience. I bore witness to this more than once.

Some (I think) just enjoyed the intimacy that another girl offered, that came without the burden of the male/female "relationship" aded to a full course load. So there was more than one who stuck with having some "girl-fun" when she felt the need arise, rather than deal with the whole college dating scene.
    I can't say I blamed them....It made perfect sense.
    It was better than a vibrator....but safer than coping with one of "us".
    More power to em.
  • Emma Schou 2011/10/03 10:16:17
    Emma Schou
    +1
    i would not say I'm bi but I have been pleasantly interacting with other straight women. It's all good fun, but I do think women have an easier time with it.
  • Fresno State Fan CB-05 2011/10/03 09:53:15
    Fresno State Fan CB-05
    +1
    Seems so. Pretty much every girlfriend I've ever had was bi or bi curious. Very few of my male buddies have ever admitted to being gay, bi or curious. So either the women are more predisposed to it, or the guys just don't admit it.
  • Thank you but no... 2011/10/03 09:19:44
    Thank you but no...
    +1
    Yes, this has been known for decades.
  • Wizard 2011/10/03 09:14:21 (edited)
    Wizard
    +1
    The way I see it, young girls are more experimental with GF's than boys. This even occurs when they later consider themselves straight. I've heard numerous times of GF's practicing kissing with each other, while growing up.They also feel more emotionally attached to their GF's throughout life (hugging), than boys do their BF's. So, I think even if Kinsey says both sexes...that isn't the way it is perceived.
  • david shiel 2011/10/03 08:47:04
    david shiel
    +1
    It sure is fun being with a couple of them.
  • Pinball Wizard 2011/10/03 07:21:23
    Pinball Wizard
    +1
    I seen more gay women online then men.
  • kristinalinswin 2011/10/03 06:49:16
    kristinalinswin
    +2
    It has been said for generations that the female body is a work of art. Men and women alike enjoy looking at it (assuming it's attractive). So it's easy to think that women are typically more bisexual than men. Plus, we know what we like and how we like it, therefore, who can better satisfy you than another woman? I appreciate other women's shapes, but I don't know if I could go there. Prefer men. lol
  • Mad iri... kristin... 2011/10/03 12:24:59
    Mad irishman
    +1
    Oh really, I'm almost 97% sure you've been there done that. Or you have taught your husband / lover very well, which I doubt because most females let men think their good lovers when they aren't.
  • kristin... Mad iri... 2011/10/03 18:34:17
    kristinalinswin
    The 3% you are unsure of would be correct. I didn't teach my husband anything. He taught me. Then he didn't want anything to do with me. 5 of the 6 years we were married, I didn't have sex. We are divorced and I still don't have sex cause I don't have the cute little figure I had when I was 20 and men don't like girls with curves. At least, that's what David said. So I live for my kids and my grandbabies and don't worry about it. I don't need a man or a woman, but if I had my choice, I would prefer a man
  • Mad iri... kristin... 2011/10/05 13:12:02
    Mad irishman
    +1
    Hi Kristin, I'm sorry your short marriage didn't work out, and the children you had were they twins, as you said kids, and didn't have sex 5 of the 6 years with David? Is the picture of you
    correct, if so your a very pretty woman, and even if you have curves, I find it hard to understand why some man wouldn't find you attractive. Please accept my apologies for my 97% remark. There might be more to the curves comment but that would be TMI, that isn't needed. Please enjoy your children & grandbabies, but I hope you find someone who can make you happy again.......
  • kristin... Mad iri... 2011/10/05 20:14:54
    kristinalinswin
    I have been married twice. First husband is the kids' dad. We were married 14 years. He had an affair with the babysitter and we divorced. I have 3 kids, all by my first husband. A few years later, I met my second husband, and he seemed wonderful at first, treated the kids good, everything was peaches and cream until we got married, then everything changed. Harry broke my heart and David introduced me to humility. Sorry I chewed your butt. I guess I'm sensitive about it still.
  • Dean Fox 2011/10/03 06:39:56 (edited)
    Dean Fox
    +1
    I don't buy the argument that women are more openly bi-sexual but then I can't imagine being with a man.
  • Kathy Dean Fox 2011/10/03 08:21:05 (edited)
    Kathy
    +1
    We live in an age that doesn't take sex for what it really Is, it is just whatever one wishes to
    adopt as their current feelings and beliefs, parents are too lazy and busy to do the hard work
    of actual parenting, so the youths are left to all kinds of influences. This is the age of social
    egineering and indoctrination, paid for by our tax dollars, delivered by way of the public schools

http://www.massresistance.org
    http://www.drjudithreisman.org
    http://www.nationformarriage,...
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv
    http://www.dawnstefanowiczout...
    http://www.jessedirkhising.org

Also google

Boston Children's Hospital Sex Change Clinic

I do not permit others to educate and indoctrinate my children into sexual depravity
    Do You?
  • Valentine Oriön 2011/10/03 05:56:47
    Valentine Oriön
    +1
    Even though I am a bi female I don't think it runs more in females that's like sayin gay runs more in males because I see more gay guys than lesbians... My bf whose the father of my children has a pretty petite body I mean he has muscles but he has a tiny waist an big lips an a girly nose I think I like the female body more than males. Obviously...
  • Kathy Valenti... 2011/10/03 08:24:50
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2011/10/03 05:48:00
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    There seems to be an extremely high number of men on the down low, which I guess is the same as bisexual, since your doing both female and male. The only down low that women commit are with a man other than her spouse.
  • Eddie 2011/10/03 05:44:45
    Eddie
    +3
    I don't thnk so. I think it's just more socially acceptable in women for some reason than it is for men.

2014/04/17 07:08:54