Are the TEN Commandments still in effect today?

Watchman Christen 2011/07/10 09:48:36
A question for church leaders or Christians in general here on SodaHead,,, do you truly believe that the TEN Commandants are still in effect today and that the RCC is literally breaking the second commandment by praying to and bowing down to their images?

• Tom 2011/07/10 10:34:41
    Tom
    +4
    The Ten Commandments are a pretty good way to live, of course they are still relevant today.

• Burnjuan 2011/07/10 22:22:41
    Burnjuan
    Never were in effect for most people that I know.
  • Watchma... Burnjuan 2011/07/10 22:52:31
    Watchman Christen
    and that would people who call themselves Christians also right?
  • Burnjuan Watchma... 2011/07/10 22:54:28
    Burnjuan
    No, agnostics. As in not believing in magic and fairy tales.
  • Watchma... Burnjuan 2011/07/10 23:07:26
    Watchman Christen
    Oh OK!!! I am a minister and I speak with a lot of church leaders which do not believe that 10 commandments are in effect today!!! it blows my mind..........
  • gkirmani 2011/07/10 19:26:50
    gkirmani
    I sincerely doubt looking into the behavoiur and practice of SO CALLED Christians over the globe. It is okay in the books not in practice.Sweet talk and self praise ok but no one would like to be a practioner.
  • Watchma... gkirmani 2011/07/10 23:09:04
    Watchman Christen
    basically no one today truly wants to serve God!!!
    Although they are so much ignored does not mean they will provide a consequience that
    If they were lived by then the Lord would have rewarded them. Otherwise to the degree of compliuance is in effect.
  • Watchma... jackola... 2011/07/10 22:40:50
    Watchman Christen
    why does everyone break the fourth commandment brother?
  • Daniel 2011/07/10 16:16:36
    Daniel
    Never seen the Catholic Church break them. However, this post breaks # 9.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/10 22:32:33 (edited)
    Watchman Christen
    My point here is if the none Catholics say the 10 commandments are still in effect and that the Catholics are breaking the second commandment because they pray and bow down to statues than why is it alright for Christendom as a whole to break the 4th commandment by not keeping the Sabbath? how is this post breaking the 9th commandment brother? I am just stating facts here!!!

commandment sabbath post breaking 9th commandment brother stating facts catholic idolitry commandment sabbath post breaking 9th commandment brother stating facts pope prays to mary commandment sabbath post breaking 9th commandment brother stating facts commandment sabbath post breaking 9th commandment brother stating facts pope prays to mary commandment sabbath post breaking 9th commandment brother stating facts pope prays to mary commandment sabbath post breaking 9th commandment brother stating facts pope prays to mary

is this not pure Idolatry brother?
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/11 00:03:53
    Daniel
    9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Carefull brother, These are dangerous waters you tread. The Idols Catholics bow before are called points of intrest. You must now judge every man who bows in any church for these are built and all called the House of God.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 00:23:33
    Watchman Christen
    Brother we are the house of God! the walking living breathing temple/church/body/bride of Christ!!! God dose not live in temples or houses made with the hands of man therefor so called church buildings are 100% unbiblical! Acts 7:48 However, the Most High does not dwell in houses and temples made with hands; as the prophet says,

49 Heaven [is] My throne, and earth the footstool for My feet. What [kind of] house can you build for Me, says the Lord, or what is the place in which I can rest?

50 Was it not My hand that made all these things?

51You stubborn and stiff-necked people, still heathen and uncircumcised in heart and ears, you are always actively resisting the Holy Spirit. As your forefathers [were], so you [are and so you do]!

(Greek eidololatria.)

Idolatry etymologically denotes Divine worship given to an image, but its signification has been extended to all Divine worship given to anyone or anything but the true God. St. Thomas (Summa Theol., II-II, q. xciv) treats of it as a species of the genus superstition, which is a vice opposed to the virtue of religion and consists in giving Divine honour (cultus) to things that are not God, or to God Himself in a wrong way. The specific note of idolatry is its direct opposition to the primary object of Divine worship; it ...

(Greek eidololatria.)

Idolatry etymologically denotes Divine worship given to an image, but its signification has been extended to all Divine worship given to anyone or anything but the true God. St. Thomas (Summa Theol., II-II, q. xciv) treats of it as a species of the genus superstition, which is a vice opposed to the virtue of religion and consists in giving Divine honour (cultus) to things that are not God, or to God Himself in a wrong way. The specific note of idolatry is its direct opposition to the primary object of Divine worship; it bestows on a creature the reverence due to God alone. It does so in several ways. The creature is often represented by an image, an idol. "Some, by nefarious arts, made certain images which, through the power of the devil, produced certain effects whence they thought that these images contained something divine and, consequently, that divine worship was due to them." Such was the opinion of Hermes Trismegistus. Others gave Divine honours not to the images but to the creatures which they represented. Both are hinted at by the Apostle (Romans 1:23-25), who says of the first: "They changed the glory of the incorruptible God into the likeness of the image of a corruptible man, and of birds, and of four-footed beasts and of creeping things"; and of the second: "They worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator".

I live in the Philippines and the Catholics here worship Idols big time brother!!!

Watchman
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/11 00:34:04
    Daniel
    I know we are the temple but your throwing some mighty big stones at everyone and standing pretty high on the mountain looking down at the world say " I am as great as God."

I know you don't like the Catholic Church and that's cool, but to cast them all beneath your feet is a mighty prideful thing to do.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 00:54:00
    Watchman Christen
    Brother I am Italian, my mother is Roman Catholic and I would die for her or any other Roman Catholic that truly loved Christ for that mater! But I hate the Roman Catholic Church with a passion!!! not the people the man-made religious institution from hell that causes souls to depart from the word of God to worship her Sun-god Idols!
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/11 01:16:25
    Daniel
    I'm not sure hates a Christian trait. Father Angilo once taught me never to use the Lords words to attack your brother. I was always taught not to judge anotheros religion. It's sad that so many calling themselves Christians have chosen this path.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 01:30:57
    Watchman Christen
    I understand where your coming from and I respect that but we are to love what God loves and hate what God hates!!! Do you love Satan? do you love Sin? of-course not and this is exactly what the RCC represents!!! shes even prevented the 10 commandments by taking out the second commandment on images!!! - http://www.the-ten-commandmen...

I love you brother - Please check these things out for yourself..........
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/11 01:57:01
    Daniel
    I know better and I have known some great men in the Church whom God is with and never met a preacher anywhere else whom God's Presence was with.

I use to believe like you now believe and got into all that hate propaganda, then I found God. I learned that if I can't feel God's Presence pouring from the man I better not listen to his words. I've never listen to the words of Satan because O've never to the words to heart if God's Presence wasn't with the man. That's what Authority from God means.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 02:15:09
    Watchman Christen
    You got me wrong Daniel! I hate no man on the face of the earth but I do hate man made religious organisations that leads people astray like the RCC and ALL sects and denominations of the protestants! religion can not save you and those that follow man-made religion are not saved unless they come completely out of it and stand of the living word of God alone!!!
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 02:23:19 (edited)
    Watchman Christen
    Daniel you seem like a really good guy that has been through a lot in life!!! but what would you call this brother if not Idolatry? daniel guy life brother idolatry catholics praying to statues

daniel guy life brother idolatry catholics praying to statues

daniel guy life brother idolatry the second commandment
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/11 02:34:12
    Daniel
    Well if I wass going to put myself in God's Shoes and judge this picture I'd say they were insde an engraven image that they call the house of God. I sure would attack them and slander them just because I think they're worshipping an idol. I don't know what they're doing but can only conclude it's a building called house of God, so they're praying to God. However you might be right. They maybe evil people worshipping the statue. However I'm just a man and will allow them the benefit of doubt. Therefore I won't slaughter them and their entire family.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 11:18:40
    Watchman Christen
    Brother Daniel

there are thousands and thousands of precious brethren coming out of the Pagan RCC as we speak because the spirit of God is taking the scales off there eyes and letting them see the truth for themselves! Please Please study these things for yourself! if we do not worn others of her deception then there blood will be on our hands!!! we are to expose evil no matter where it may be no matter what the cost or you do not love your brother enough to save his or her soul!!! I have a test for you OK!

Please show me at least one single man-made building in the 27 books of our NT Canon that is called the house of God in scripture! if you can not find it that stop calling these man-made religious organisations the house of God because it is adding to the word of God which is extremely dangers my brother...
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/11 11:25:37
    Daniel
    That's to bad. I think Satan has thrown mud in their eyes and caused them to get so wrapped up in attacking God's Children in the Catholic Church that they don't see Satan has them.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 12:10:31
    Watchman Christen
    can't you see brother God is calling his true children out of the Roman Catholic church because it is not of God! it is evil!!!! why do they sacrifice Christ ever and over on the alter in every mass brother?????? that in itself is satanic as hell!!!
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/11 12:14:12
    Daniel
    Know I can't. As I said above once I saw things as you do now. I washed the mud from my eyes and returned to the Church. Don't let hatred blind you from the Truth. I honestly see that you are doing this as you've already stated that you hate it.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/11 13:11:13
    Watchman Christen
    than answer my questions Daniel if you can please!!!

1 # Please show me at least one single man-made building in the 27 books of our NT Canon that is called the house of God in scripture!

2 # why does the RCC offer Christ on the altar as sacrifice to the Father over and over and over and over at ever mass?

He died once and for all brother - Hebrews 10:11- Why does your so called priest keep killing him on the alter? who or what gave him this power to do this? did Peter do this???????????? Is Christ-mass Good Friday or Easter Sun-day in the scriptures? did the disciples were crucifixes? keep images of Christ and Mary in there houses? make the sign of the cross? use holy water? pray to Mary or the saints? burn incense? light candles? pray to the dead? celebrate Christ-Mass Good Friday or Easter Sunday in the 27 books of our NT Canon!!! NO THEY HAVE NOT MY BROTHER! So why do you follow this apostasy? study the scriptures Daniel I beg you please!!!
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/12 03:01:33
    Daniel
    1) That is what I said.

2) Do this daily in memory of me.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/12 03:45:11
    Watchman Christen
    1. there is no building in the NT called the house of God

2. no where in the scriptures does it say {DAILY}

What about the rest of it? did the apostles do ANY OF THESE THINGS that I have listed?
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/12 10:54:15
    Daniel
    I didn't say there was.

You're right about the daily part.

I will wordhip where I worship because we are to fellowship and I have found no other church with me who have authority from God to preach except here.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/12 11:09:37
    Watchman Christen
    The RCC has no authority from God whatsoever! its against God! please read the 27 books of the NT for yourself and compare its teachings and practices with the RCC! You never ever answered my questions!!! Did the apostles do all those things I listed or is it nothing more the teachings and practices created by the RCC? Answer the questions Daniel and open up your spiritual eyes before its to late! Time is short brother......

Again - Is Christ-mass Good Friday or Easter Sun-day in the scriptures? did the disciples were crucifixes? keep images of Christ and Mary in there houses? make the sign of the cross? use holy water? pray to Mary or the saints? burn incense? light candles? pray to the dead? celebrate Christ-Mass Good Friday or Easter Sunday in the 27 books of our NT Canon!!! NO THEY HAVE NOT MY BROTHER! So why do you follow this apostasy? study the scriptures Daniel I beg you please!!!
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/12 11:26:48
    Daniel
    You're failing to understand here. A building can't preach but the men who dwell there can and do with authority. I told you I was once confused like you and called the RCC the Great Whore. Then a Christian who was not a Catholic rold me that wasn't true. It was Satan blinding people to turn them away and in so they'd follow him.

I had gone to many different faiths but always something was missing. Oneday I was reading and fell apond the part where no authority was given to women to speak in the Church. It was then I remembered Father Angelo walking into the Church and the Presence of God filling the Church at that moment. That's the authority I was missing and what all these other preachers were missing. Satan can preach the word and knows it better than all. He can be kind and giving. What he can't do, is walk with God. Sorry but your path is not mine. I will hear the words of a man who walks with God and not a man who speaks like Christ.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/12 11:45:48
    Watchman Christen
    Well Daniel I am not your enemy! but you keep refusing to answer my questions either because you cant or you do not want to face the hard cold deceit of the RCC!!!

I love you brother no matter what and always will! case closed................

God hold you

Watchman
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/12 12:09:28
    Daniel
    I dodn't faol to answer your question. I answered all your questions and as far as what they did or didn't is irrelevant. It's not by works that a man is known.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/12 12:19:22
    Watchman Christen
    your missing the point here! if the apostles themselves done none of these things i have mentioned than why is it taught and practiced in the RCC today and why do people like yourself blindly follow it if it can not be found in scripture?
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/13 01:31:48
    Daniel
    It's not.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/13 01:47:31
    Watchman Christen
    What do you mean its not brother? they don't were crucifixes, bow before statues, use holy water, pray for and talk to the dead, light candles, celebrate the birth and resurrection of Christ and so on and so on?
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/13 10:45:07
    Daniel
    Some do. Do you see one in my picture? Not that I care what someone else wears. There's no pictures or statues of Mary in my house not that I think it's wrong. No I don't think any of thosethings matter. The whore is America and the beast is money. So many are stuck on judging the Catholic Church that they don't see the whore.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/13 11:42:51
    Watchman Christen
    There's no pictures or statues of Mary in my house not
    that I think it's wrong. No I don't think any of thosethings matter.

Its good that you don't have or use these things!!!

But That's the problem here Daniel your average Catholic or protestant today does not see anything wrong with these things nor do they feel it matters! so what your saying in actuality is the second commandment written in stone by the finger of God almighty himself means nothing whatsoever to you! God said it damn sure does matters!!! but you disagree! this is christian? I want no part of it!!!
  • Daniel Watchma... 2011/07/14 01:10:11
    Daniel
    No the problem is, you're worried about someone elses house and yours is falling down.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/14 01:24:37
    Watchman Christen
    So Daniel you just want preachers that see the truth about this evil worldly church system to just keep quite because people like you do not care about the truth and defend their lies and deception? Do you truly think that's right brother?
  • Watchma... Daniel 2011/07/14 01:25:44
    Watchman Christen
    your right brother and I am working 27/7 to get my house in order!!!

2014/08/23 16:37:14