ARE THE PEOPLE AFRAID OF THE CONSTITUTION?

Arizona1950 2012/04/04 13:00:45

"When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands (DEM/GOP Progressive Party) which have connected them with another [Socialism] and to assume among the powers of the earth the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. … when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them (the People) under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies (these United States); and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain (President Obama and the DEM/GOP Progressive Party) is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.” ~ Declaration of Independence

I find it strange that so many who shout “We the people can change our government – we have the right!” do not stand but instead back down with an “if only” ... these are the ones who are forcing me/you/us into involuntary servitude by voting the status quo. Why? Is it fear of our Constitution? After all the Constitution is something we haven’t lived by in our lifetime … Individualism, individual responsibility and minding our own business seems to be pretty scary for many.

There is no doubt, as we see by our present and past administrations, where we are heading. If you really want to look at the direction our government has taken us over the last 70+ years, it’s not hard to research. To look back at the days of our founders you will find as you do today there were those that believed their sole purpose on God's earth was to change the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution for their agendas. We can’t deny the Obama admitted that it was his purpose.

I realize it’s not easy to stand for the Constitution when one in six of the people are dependent on the government for anti-poverty programs. When over 3 million people work at national government jobs and where another 3 million (plus) people work at state government jobs. This is not counting the over 60 million people who are on Social Security of some kind … or military personnel. It is easy to see why people are afraid of real change and supporting our Constitution. But it must be done and done now! I think it unreasonable to think our Constitution can withstand another 4 years of congressional abuse. November 6, 2012 will be our Independence Day once again and your voice is needed now. If you don’t stand up and let Washington and the government-controlled mass media hear you by letting them know our Constitution is the right direction, sadly, the last shreds of freedom will be gone and into socialism we go.

If you want to know the reason why the direction has to change, take a look at your children and/or grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Look into their faces and eyes … I looked and I strongly believe we must give them a future by getting rid of a government that wants slaves. If one should sit and really think about it, isn’t this the reason for the Declaration of Independence in the first place.

I do not apologize for my feelings and comments if you follow the status quo or the lesser of two evils. There is little doubt you are voting against the Constitution and impossible to deny. There is no excuse I have not heard from those who are doing this. However they all have one thing in common, and they all play an equal part in this, and that is the ad homien attacks against Ron Paul, the only candidate standing up for our Constitutional Liberty … yours and mine.

If I am to be called names such as idiot, brainless, delusional, confused, and bi-polar or worse to be told to STFU because I stand up for the Constitution and our founding principles, then I stand proudly as a Paulbot with those of like mind. For those who are insulted by being called a Neo-Con, a socialist-sympathizer, fearful, a war-monger, or a Lib in return because of your choice of candidate I suggest you take a good long look in the mirror.

Get a clue, for I am not an idiot, brainless, delusional, confused or bi-polar and you won’t shut me up while I have air to breathe. However, you just may be a Neo-Con, a socialist-sympathizer, fearful, a war-monger or a Lib. If this makes you cringe or makes you angry then perhaps it’s time you re-think your position and choices for our country.

I WILL Vote smart and I WILL Vote proud, by Supporting and Voting the Constitution.

p.s. if you are not sure what ad homien means, here’s a link.
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Ad_hominem

Inspired by Troy Reed
http://www2.statesville.com/news/2012/mar/18/march-16-communi...

• U-Dog 2012/04/04 15:22:41
    U-Dog
    +16
    Most back down because while it is easy to say they support liberty, when the rubber meets the road, they are more invested in, dependent on and afraid of the progressive Capone mobsters than they care to admit.

The majority of the people have lost faith and or confidence in their fellow citizens and in the philosophic principles which allowed for the founding of this nation to start with. Individual Rights, Natural Law, Reason, Responsibilities, Freewill and Voluntarism have been replaced with CYA Group Rights and Irrational Force and most of the over A/C'ed idiot sheople in this country today can no longer even recognize the difference.

Most have no trouble spotting when an individual breaks a law -- murder, kidnapping, extortion, fraud, counterfeiting, etc, etc -- but when a bunch of progressive political mobsters get together and break those same laws most modern sheople -- demrat or rethug -- are all for it to one degree or another.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

2014/09/23 06:20:28