Are Mermaids/Merman Evil Or Good?

Mazz Loka 2009/01/25 08:06:34
Mermaids Are Evil!
Mermaids Are Not Evil! They Are Harmonious Creatures.
Kinda In The Middle, They Have Their Bad Days!
None Of The Above, Please leave a comment.
My guess is that Mermaids or Mermen are somewhat evil. I think this because, not only their physical apperance, but some peoples, including mine, reaction. I had a dream last night, I will describe it exactly as it occured until it ended: I was at my Grandmother's house sitting quite comfortably with my neighbour, Chris AKA Chriso, when all of a sudden i felt a sudden breeze coming from near my Grandmother's huge fishtank. Involentarily i ducked down near Chriso with my head next to his in my hands. When i instinctively looked up, there was an evil looking figure, redish-black hair, sharp as knives teeth baring at me, shrill echoing scream. as quick as the mysterious creature had come, she had dissapered! I ran outside as fast as i could, but as soon as i opened the door the evil being apeared infont of me again reaching out to me, taking my hand and giving me, once again, the horribly inaudible snd shrill scream that said words that were impossible to decipher to any language except it's own. I then woke up in a terrified expression dripping in cold sweat, weeping the rest for the next ten miutes. After about three hours of restlessness I heard the same inaudible, terrifying scream from over near my sink in the bathroom! I closed my eyes and covered myself with the quilt involentarily, and closed my eyes. I then once again saw the face of the being and heard the scream. I woke up to the terrible music of the piano from the movie, i think it was Haloween? du do do dud du dudu, du do do dud du dudu. and my television was off (i always leave it on when i sleep). After that, all of a sudden everything was back to normal once i had gotten up and checked out our house. I am still shaking at the thought of it. Pleas eleave a comment on my Profile or on this questions wall. Than you so much for looking and answering.

• JLove4ever 2013/09/04 03:53:28
    JLove4ever
    I agree mermaids and mermen are good but there can be some bad. Like yin and yang. It must be balanced out I guess....I just like the good ones cuz I am one of them!!!!!
  • Mikayla Gregg 2011/06/27 02:33:52
    Mikayla Gregg
    it was just a dream it doesnt mean anything. some are good and some are evil like ppl. and if u dont know one dont judge one.
  • Maretta 2011/04/27 14:10:21
    Maretta
    I think mermaids can be nice or evil. We are not respectable of the creatures in the ocean. That would make them angry!!
  • marleta Maretta 2011/05/09 20:16:58
    marleta
    +1
    I agree of your opinion more then anyone on this page.
  • David 2011/01/17 04:45:13
    David
    HAHA,
    That has to be the most racist/ignorant question ever. That is like asking if water is hot or cold' water can be hot and it can be cold and it can be somewhere in between. Also, I feel stupid for even answering this question because mermaids are fantasy creatures. Wait, no. I don't feel stupid now that I read the kids story about his dream about his girlfriend chriso AKA we don't want to know about your dreams. I apologize in advance, this answer was written with a mean spirit.
  • David David 2011/01/17 04:46:10
    David
    +2
    also, mermaids are all hoes
  • marleta David 2011/05/09 20:14:54
    marleta
    +2
    You don't no them and you judge them.
  • marleta David 2011/05/09 20:16:06
    marleta
    +1
    don't be afraid of sharing your opinion, who cares of what people think
  • Mazz Loka 2009/01/31 06:02:11
    Mermaids Are Evil!
    Mazz Loka
    WOW! People have met real merpeople?! Thats amazing! I have only met them in my dreams :( I would like to meet a non-evil one. My dream still haunts me. I have been looking up every possible thing it could mean but nothing relates to it. Maybe someone could help? Anyway thanks for all your answers so far :) real merpeople met dreams meet non-evil dream haunts relates answers
  • marleta Mazz Loka 2011/05/09 20:22:43
    marleta
    +2
    You need to tell people to respected the waters around the whole world and tell the world to not disrespect there home and friends and then maybe you will see the same mermaid in your dreams and the mermaid might forgive you.
  • Lee Wolf 10 2009/01/31 05:12:27
    Lee Wolf 10
    It depends on if the mermaid is a siren or not
  • marleta Lee Wol... 2011/05/09 20:24:21
    marleta
    +2
    Why, there are all different kinds of morfolk people besides sirens. like there are all different kinds of humans in this world the same thing.
  • Kinda In The Middle, They Have Their Bad Days!
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    +1
    Although every merperson I've met has been pretty decent they can get pretty out of hand when they are drunk.
  • marleta Lady Ju... 2011/05/09 20:18:10
    marleta
    +2
    How do you know
  • i-love-pancakes!! 2009/01/25 08:24:58
    i-love-pancakes!!
    in the little mermaid they're sweet as :) but last year i watched this movie and they were vicious!!! think it was harry potter...
  • marleta i-love-... 2011/05/09 20:19:48
    marleta
    +3
    I liked the little mermaid when I was 7 years old and still like the little mermaid and im 26 years old. Im writting a story about Nyrockie world with Erdysa world.

2014/11/23 17:25:10