Are men hard to shop for ?

monte 2012/11/30 14:40:17
Related Topics: Shop, Year

• Joe61 2012/11/30 14:55:30
    no , it's easy to shop for _____
    Joe61
    +3
    Men are not so much hard to shop for as we are normally fairly easy to please, at least I am. But, I am a real nightmare when I am shopping for myself or someone else.....I am always dithering on what I wan't to buy and can never seem to make up my mind.

• Tastentier 2012/11/30 22:58:44 (edited)
    no , it's easy to shop for _____
    Tastentier
    +1
    Not if they happen to be geeks :-) So many possibilities. How about Ctrl Alt Del pillows? (Expand the post to see the images)

Or keyboard ottomans?

Or an iPhone-to-arcade machine converter:

If it has to be something cheap, there's always a funny T-shirt (you might have to read the second one twice):

Or silly gadgets like this pizza pi(e) cutter:

Or a bubonic plague stress ball:

Is there any geek who doesn't love to play with nerf guns at the office? You can't go wrong with this one:

If you want to be more original, include some metallic paint, brushes and glue, gears and metal bits, leather strips, and a printout of the following photo, and call your gift a do-it-yourself steampunk nerf gun kit:

Just a few suggestions :-) The list of geeky / nerdy gift ideas is endless.

geeks possibilities ctrl alt del pillows

Or keyboard ottomans?

geeks possibilities ctrl alt del pillows keyboard ottomans

possibilities ctrl alt del pillows keyboard ottomans iphone-to-arcade machine converter

pillows keyboard ottomans iphone-to-arcade machine converter cheap funny t-shirt read

converter cheap funny t-shirt read silly gadgets pizza pie cutter

Or a bubonic plague stress ball:

read silly gadgets pizza pie cutter bubonic plague stress ball

plague stress ball geek love play nerf guns office wrong

metal bits printout photo gift do-it-yourself steampunk nerf gun kit

• monte Tastentier 2012/11/30 23:19:48
    monte
    nice selection of gifts .... some real originals in there !
  • Mr.Steve 2012/11/30 18:42:04
  • Bibliophilic 2012/11/30 16:20:00 (edited)
    no , it's easy to shop for _____
    Bibliophilic
    +2
    Nope, not anymore difficult to shop for than women. It depends on the guy though. I find it challenging to shop for my father because he's more particular than my mother.
  • Omni 2012/11/30 15:29:22
    Omni
    +1
    Men are not all the same — they don't all want the same things. I've yet to be surprised by a gift I actually like.
  • monte Omni 2012/11/30 19:55:55
    monte
    yes ...all men arent excited about a tie , socks , aftershave or a new sweater ! i try to get creative and its difficult with men ,, my husband loves all kinds of electronics and im electronic dumb , so i tyr every year with some sucess
  • Rustie 2012/11/30 15:21:29
    no , it's easy to shop for _____
    Rustie
    +1
    Men are NOT offended by gift cards.
  • monte Rustie 2012/11/30 19:52:30
    monte
    my husband never spends them ... i desire my gifts to be a blessing and something they know i put time and effort into selecting :)
  • Rustie monte 2012/11/30 19:54:29
    Rustie
    Thus, the "joy of giving". This fact, however, does NOT mean that mean are hard to shop for.
  • monte Rustie 2012/11/30 19:56:41
    monte
    +1
    it does in my book :)
  • Rustie monte 2012/11/30 20:01:35
    Rustie
    Then take a page from my book.
    It's a gift. You get what I give you.
  • Sonny 2012/11/30 14:59:31
    no , it's easy to shop for _____
    Sonny
    +2
    Not really, If you know the popular things men like, you'll have an idea of what to buy, knowing the size is the tricky part. I've seen many men love their gifts but it had to be taken back because of the wrong size. if it's clothes or shoes and even sometimes watches.
  • Omni Sonny 2012/11/30 15:28:21
    Omni
    +1
    Size of the fleshlight?
  • Sonny Omni 2012/11/30 18:28:10 (edited)
    Sonny
    +1
    well both, but it depends
  • Tastentier Omni 2012/11/30 22:19:12
    Tastentier
    Aren't they "one size fits all"?
  • Joe61 2012/11/30 14:55:30
    no , it's easy to shop for _____
    Joe61
    +3
  • Bacci 2012/11/30 14:52:23
    yes !
    Bacci
    +2
    In my experience it has been.

2014/09/01 12:23:40