Are all teen moms bad?

Silent Bob 2012/06/10 03:07:40
Being a teen mom myself, I just wanted to raise this topic. I made a mistake, but now I have a responsibility. I'm not a bad person, just an idiot. What do you think?

• Shawna 2012/06/10 03:39:29
    Shawna
    +4
    It is not easy to be a young single mother, and it is a difficult choice to make whether to keep the baby or give it up, but some young mothers do a wonderful job.

• daany Boy 2013/02/03 18:16:00
    daany Boy
    not all. I agree with Lori's point..read hers..:)
  • lori 2013/01/31 04:53:21 (edited)
    lori
    +1
    I say no for only one reason - for morally it is a sin for a woman to become pregnant outside of marriage.

But when one considers the uneducated way of the youth today and the constant drumming of deviated music, television shows, and magazines - it is not all together the young woman fault she becomes pregnant outside of marriage - but is still does not make it right.

Everything in society (including Christianity) encourages dating. dating only encourages one thing - divorce. It teaches young men and women it's "ok" to be with one for a while until you grow tired of each other and then you can just go and find another. It teaches that it's ok to "fish" the sea of men - try out this one or that one until you find one you really like - or think you do anyway.

Another error of Christianity, and government laws, is that they forbid a young woman to marry an older, responsible, man when she comes to the age were she becomes interested in men, and being with a man.
    According to the Bible - a man can marry a woman after the age that she has begun her menstrual cycle. So therefore - a man of twenty five is not committing a sin (rape) by having sex with a young woman of 14, 15, 16, etc.. the sin is not allowing that man to marry the young woman who agreed to lay with him - of cou...

According to the Bible - a man can marry a woman after the age that she has begun her menstrual cycle. So therefore - a man of twenty five is not committing a sin (rape) by having sex with a young woman of 14, 15, 16, etc.. the sin is not allowing that man to marry the young woman who agreed to lay with him - of course if he forced her that is rape and in the Bible says such a man is to be put to death, which the world does not do either but instead put them in prison for a time.

I find it very sad for young women like who have not been brought up right - and then condemned by the very world that lead youth into that position.

They should not feel bad either about accepting welfare - for the people who have lead young men and women down the wrong path should help to pay for what they helped to create - an unwed mother.
  • daany Boy lori 2013/02/03 18:40:52
    daany Boy
    thumbs up!!! :)
  • Habibiti 2012/07/03 04:48:22
    Habibiti
    +1
    It is not a sin to get pregnant. The sin lies in the premarital sex. Please do not attack.
  • Brosia 2012/07/02 05:31:35
    Brosia
    +1
    Being a teen mom isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just shows that they have taken responsibility for a mistake that they made.
  • eminemfan 2012/06/28 19:33:22
    eminemfan
    +1
    definetly not this girl is a better mom than some adults!
  • Rebel geek. 2012/06/15 19:26:07
    Rebel geek.
    +2
    some might have been raped ar forced into it..............................
  • Hope 2012/06/15 19:22:12
    Hope
    +1
    No teen moms arent bad. People are always judging teen mothers,and they gotta go through a lot thats not right. My best friend is a teen mom,and she doing real good for herself.
  • *~Amelie~* 2012/06/13 21:16:40
    *~Amelie~*
    +1
    i too am a teen mum - twice over. i don't consider myself a bad person or a bad mother. neither do i consider my children a mistake. it was a lapse in judgement. age doesn't determine love or maternal instinct - you can be a terrible mother at 30, you can be a great mother at 16. it's down to the individuals concerned and how hard they're willing to work.
    they just believed the lies a guy told them. they were misled and now have to forget about going to paris anytime soon
  • Silent Bob Mike 2012/06/13 21:23:49
    Silent Bob
    Thanks for commenting, but in my case, my boyfriend didn't convince me to have sex. It just happened.
  • CherryPOP 2012/06/12 08:14:53
    CherryPOP
    +1
    I know many teen mothers and I personally believe that only 2 of them are "bad". But it was a couple of major incidents before I formed my opinion of them. With saying that, I am not a mother (although I would be overjoyed, medical problems have postponed a successful conception) so I am not sure on whether my comment will be of importance to you, but I am sure you are doing a great job at raising your child. Best of luck in the near and greater future.
  • Yoko 2012/06/12 05:07:32
    Yoko
    +1
    I would say that your not “bad” only that u just made a really messed up mistake that’s all…but what really matters is what you are gonna do next…

Blessings to all and,
    May all be well with you ^_^
  • XBrittanyX 2012/06/12 02:29:17
    XBrittanyX
    +2
    I know quite a few teen moms who are great parents.
  • Silent Bob XBrittanyX 2012/06/12 02:30:33
    Silent Bob
    +1
    :) Best of luck to them <3 Thanks for commenting :)
  • ☠megan_massacre☠ 2012/06/12 00:21:43
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +2
    No, not at all. Just because they made a mistake doesn't mean they're bad people. Honestly getting pregnant while you're a teen could happen to anyone that's sexually active. No kind of contraception is 100% effective. I mean my boyfriend and I are safe but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen to us.
  • Silent Bob ☠megan_... 2012/06/12 00:46:20
    Silent Bob
    +1
    Thanks for commenting <3
  • ☠megan_... Silent Bob 2012/06/12 00:51:04
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +1
    You're welcome :)
  • cheighti g 2012/06/11 17:40:55
    cheighti g
    If they are dumb enough to "hook up" with a guy when they are that young, THEY ARE STUPID
  • ☠megan_... cheighti g 2012/06/12 00:24:36
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +5
    That's a little harsh. Not all teens "hook up." I've been in a commited relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and we have sex, we don't "hook up." Just because you have sex as a teen doesn't mean you're dumb or a bad person.
  • lori ☠megan_... 2013/01/31 04:38:41
    lori
    That's not what the Bible says.
    But the reason why young women get pregnant is irresponsibility and a lack of godly teaching and standards in our world today.
    A woman (young or older) should never have sexual relations until they are married.
    That is the most stable relationship for a child to be brought into.
    It just makes me very sad to see so many young women lead down the wrong path - but then most seem to be more than willing to go down it.
  • ☠megan_... lori 2013/01/31 22:02:00
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    Not having goldly teaching doesn't have anything to do with it. A lot of religious people have sex before marriage.
  • lori ☠megan_... 2013/02/01 01:27:15
    lori
    Just because "religious people have sex before marriage does not make it morally right.
    According to the only God, and religion, that matters it is a sin - and it's called whoredom - punishable by death (stoning).
    And only the wicked say religion has nothing to do with it; for a woman who had true religion (faith), and obedience, to the God of Aburam would not get pregnant outside of marriage - so religion has a GREAT deal to do with it.
  • ☠megan_... lori 2013/02/02 21:15:55
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    So basically what your saying is that all teen moms are sinful nasty whores?
  • lori ☠megan_... 2013/02/03 00:52:34
    lori
    Basically, yes.
    But it is not all the girl/young woman's fault that they have fallen into whoredom - for 90% are mislead by parents, and, so called, friends that have little, to no, Godly understanding.
    But if one will confess that what they are doing, and/or have done, is wrong and repent, God will forgive them and help them to live a Godly life.
    Your "boyfriend" should take you as a wife before ever laying with you; and if he has already lain with your then he is required by the Laws of God to marry you, and for you to be his wife for the rest of your life.
    If youth were made to respect these Laws of God there would be a lot less pregnant unwed mothers.
    But folly leads to folly - and until you correct yourself you will continue on in folly.
    Gos will in no way justify the actions of women becoming pregnant outside of marriage - but he is forgiving and willing to forgive if one is willing to be repentive.
  • ☠megan_... lori 2013/02/03 02:44:20
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    My boyfriend and I broke up months ago. He definitely will not be making me his wife. And I'm not saying it's good for girls to become pregnant as teens, but if it happens, it happens. It doesn't necessarily make them whores.
  • lori ☠megan_... 2013/02/03 17:09:41
    lori
    I will not sugar coat anything - But I will try to iron out the wrinkles for you -
    According to the God of Aburam, who spoke the word written in the Bible, it does make then a whore, but not necessarily bad - ie; One will prove themselves to be bad if they do not repent from such activities and seek out that which is right. Those who are a bad apple are those who will continue even after reproach and do even worse.
    The best thing to do for yourself, if you had sexual relations with your ex-boyfriend, or any boy outside of marriage, is confess that you have sinned and go and do it no more.
    For if you where the one who broke up with your boyfriend then you are the one in error sin- twice over - first for laying with him before marriage, then for breaking up with him -- for in the eyes of God - once you have lain with a man then you become his wife (for the two will become one flesh - and let no one split them asunder..). So now adultery is added to the list of sin of whoredom. If he broke up with you for any reason other than your unfaithfulness then He causes you to become and adulteress, for you surely will seek pout another to take his place - therefore you will lay with another other than the one who took your virginity.
    These things are according to God's laws - I tell y...
    These things are according to God's laws - I tell you this for I would want that you would do that which is right in the sight of God and not of man for the sake of your life here on earth and that after life which we will all face in one place or the other - the choice is yours, and no one else.
    Therefor accept the truth and repent - else meet the fate intended for all they who disobey - death, hell and the lake of fire.
  • Silent Bob cheighti g 2012/06/12 00:46:34
    Silent Bob
    Thanks for your opinion.
  • Silent Bob cheighti g 2012/06/12 00:46:54
    Silent Bob
    +2
    *and I didn't hook up. We're still together :)
  • Rebel g... cheighti g 2012/06/15 19:26:32
    Rebel geek.
    +1
    some might have been raped
  • Habibiti cheighti g 2012/07/03 04:50:30
    Habibiti
    What if they were raped? It is not a sin to be pregnant.
  • Heavy 2012/06/11 03:55:07
    Heavy
    +1
    Just made a dumb decision. Always use a condom.
  • Silent Bob Heavy 2012/06/11 04:40:21
    Silent Bob
    Words of wisdom! Thanks for commenting.
  • music4ever 2012/06/11 00:20:07
    music4ever
    +1
    Why would all teen moms be bad? I believe that there are a lot of good teen moms out there :D
  • Silent Bob music4ever 2012/06/11 01:06:31
    Silent Bob
    +1
    Thanks for your opinion <3
  • music4ever Silent Bob 2012/06/11 01:10:24
    music4ever
    +1
    You're very welcome! :) <3
  • ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪ 2012/06/10 22:00:41
    ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪
    +2
    Some do a great job. Nobody is fit to judge that sort of thing in my opinion.
  • Silent Bob ♫♪‼Chlo... 2012/06/10 22:26:00
    Silent Bob
    Thanks for commenting!
  • Doc Frank stein 2012/06/10 21:18:52
    Doc Frank stein
    +2
    I had two 17yr old daughters make the same boo-boo!
    But both have become fine mothers so far

2014/10/31 09:54:41