Are ALL Killers crazy?

Sister Jean 2012/07/23 17:03:09

• Angel* 2012/07/27 09:09:17
    Angel*
    I do believe if you think to kill someone plan it go though it then you crazy as hell.
    There have few the folks that have gotten away with rubbery, and have not been found out before even trying to steal something - let alone murder. Especially these days
    bUT, being Crazy mother f..er and a Genius is a close as love and hate.
  • Tracy 2012/07/25 12:43:30
    no
    Tracy
    +1
    The people who killed Jesus ... do it consciously, knowing and willing.
  • Veritas 2012/07/25 02:03:14
    yes
    Veritas
    Just my opinion, but most normal people don't go around killing others. It doesn't necessarily qualify as clinical insanity, but taking the life from another is just nuts.
  • Revkae 2012/07/25 01:53:30
    no
    Revkae
    +1
    One may have to kill in war, and we know that before many battles, A Biblical leader would pray, and God would bless them with victory.
    Also, in order to protect another or yourself, death is sometimes an obstacle one must face. That's why spousal abuse is so horrible.
    So, just because someone is killed, and one of those is the one who killed them. It doesn't mean that they are crazy.
  • flyingseaturtle BN 2012/07/25 01:26:26
    flyingseaturtle BN
    +1
    Some killers are crazy and some aren't.
  • KarenInKenoshaWisconsin 2012/07/24 19:45:23
    yes
    KarenInKenoshaWisconsin
    +2
    Perhaps not always in the clinical sense but they sure are to most of us (deep topic).
  • Veritas KarenIn... 2012/07/25 02:03:56
    Veritas
    I agree. It's just plain crazy to take the life of another intentionally.
  • Now Lost 2012/07/24 18:57:23
    no
    Now Lost
    +1
    i think many are cold, calculating people who do not value life...
  • Sister ... Now Lost 2012/07/24 19:45:44
  • Sinister Ken Doll™ 2012/07/24 15:44:13
    yes
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    i think you have to be crazy to a certain extent to kill innocent people
  • MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/07/24 06:38:51
    no
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    Honestly, I think we all have it in us to kill. Now, I'm not saying we are all Ted Bundy's. But I think it is instinctively a natural albeit, extreme defense mechanism. So when they argue over this person being mentally insane at the time of a murder, I think, OF COURSE they were insane at that time, does that mean they should get by with an insanity plea? No.

Then on the other hand, yes there are those who truly have a daily struggle with a mental illness that can not simply be controlled. In those cases, I think they should be handled as such.
  • Sister ... MlssCue... 2012/07/24 16:12:28
  • chicku 2012/07/24 05:38:58
    yes
    chicku
    they are crazy for they are not in them selves they are
    1. brain washed
    2. under the influence of liquor
    3. under the influence of rage of temper
    4. having old enemy with others
    5. mentally unstable
  • Revkae chicku 2012/07/25 02:09:50 (edited)
    Revkae
    But, If they CHOSE to drink, and if they CHOSE not to stop their rage before they got to that point. And if that old enemy is 'EVIL for the sake of EVIL's sake', they could find help to exorcize that presence from themselves. It would be a great battle, but between God and the ugly one, GOD WILL ALWAYS WIN. IF, you have a Master at fighting evil ( and never let 'Just Anyone' try- The Dark will wipe you and them across the floor,, and if you survive it, and if you weren't crazy before, you will be after) and IF your BELIEF is strong too, these are conquerable problems that can be overcome. Brainwashing- As a Clinical Hypnotherapist ( retired ), the mind would have to be very weak, and very broken, to get past the natural revulsion to kill another. You can not be made to do something that you would not normally do, even in a dream. If you have wild and crazy dreams, watch out, because your subconscience will say,"Aw you've done that before, go ahead, you're safe because you've done it before. Why do you think so many can be led to take off their shoes and socks under the guidance of a Hypnotist? ( a little trivia for you- Hypnotists are not allowed to do their thing in Europe, The Soviet Union, and France because of the embarassment it can cause to a persons reputation and th...

But, If they CHOSE to drink, and if they CHOSE not to stop their rage before they got to that point. And if that old enemy is 'EVIL for the sake of EVIL's sake', they could find help to exorcize that presence from themselves. It would be a great battle, but between God and the ugly one, GOD WILL ALWAYS WIN. IF, you have a Master at fighting evil ( and never let 'Just Anyone' try- The Dark will wipe you and them across the floor,, and if you survive it, and if you weren't crazy before, you will be after) and IF your BELIEF is strong too, these are conquerable problems that can be overcome. Brainwashing- As a Clinical Hypnotherapist ( retired ), the mind would have to be very weak, and very broken, to get past the natural revulsion to kill another. You can not be made to do something that you would not normally do, even in a dream. If you have wild and crazy dreams, watch out, because your subconscience will say,"Aw you've done that before, go ahead, you're safe because you've done it before. Why do you think so many can be led to take off their shoes and socks under the guidance of a Hypnotist? ( a little trivia for you- Hypnotists are not allowed to do their thing in Europe, The Soviet Union, and France because of the embarassment it can cause to a persons reputation and the secrets that they may hold. Clinical Hypnotherapy, the use of hypnosis for the absolution of smoking, fear of flying, test preparation, weight control are allowed because there is a clinical reason for using it.) Now back to question-
    The other examples are all within a person's ability to change, and if they gave into examples, #2,#3, and #4, then they would be killers of/on their own merit. For examples #1 and #5, they could not be held accountable for their actions and could use the 'Guilty due to insanity' plea.

.
  • mewycg 2012/07/24 04:41:34
    no
    mewycg
    +2
    They don't seem to be so crazy in all the months they are planning their killing sprees. I tend to think that if you're not too crazy to buy a truckload of weapons and plan the diabolical deed then you ain't crazy. It's a convenient catch-all defense but does that make it true? I think not. Of course there has to be something amiss for these type of people to think about, planning to murder in the first place, but insane? I don't think so.
  • Sister ... mewycg 2012/07/24 16:12:49
  • Sean McDonald 2012/07/24 04:37:39
    yes
    Sean McDonald
    pretty much
    charles manson jeffery  dahmer john wanye cacy mugshot
  • Matt M 2012/07/24 04:34:36
    yes
    Matt  M
    +1
    At the time, yes. Doesn't mean they are not accountable.
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/07/24 04:30:19
    yes
    Jack's Pearl
    I think there is an insanity with being a killer.
  • eyeballz 2012/07/24 04:28:46
    no
    eyeballz
    Sometimes there are extenuating circumstances .
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/07/24 04:08:54
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +2
    This book is a study in evil as a mental illness. But they are certainly responsible for their actions. And should be held accountable.
    book study evil mental illness responsible actions accountable
  • Jackie 2012/07/24 02:23:03
    no
    Jackie
    +1
    Killers kill because they want to. Simple as that.
  • MlssCue... Jackie 2012/07/24 06:39:56
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    I don't agree, sorry.
  • Jackie MlssCue... 2012/07/27 01:36:14
    Jackie
    +1
    Alright, I mean murderers kill because they want to. All murderers.

I don't consider military, or self defense of yourself, or another to be killing. Or a willing situation. More of a need to situation.
  • MlssCue... Jackie 2012/07/27 01:57:35
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    I can understand that.
  • Sister ... Jackie 2012/07/24 13:57:26
  • cjd 2012/07/24 01:58:25
    no
    cjd
    +2
    a lot use being crazy as an excuse for their horrific deeds
  • Sister ... cjd 2012/07/24 13:57:43
  • Freedom 2012/07/24 00:46:52 (edited)
    yes
    Freedom
    +2
    Generally, I'd say they're at least a little unstable.
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/07/23 23:08:40
    no
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +4
    We say 'they must have been crazy' because we cannot fathom what could ever make us act the way they did/do. We can never, ever truly understand why anyone does anything....but there is evil in the world. And sometimes, that's just the only real answer.
  • Sister ... bags th... 2012/07/23 23:09:27
  • Dana 2012/07/23 22:16:20
    yes
    Dana
    +1
    I think so. I just can not fathom killing... it makes NO sense to me. Same goes for those who kill animals for fun or out of anger too... crazy whack jobs.
  • Lefty 2012/07/23 22:09:47
    no
    Lefty
    They hate!
  • rand 2012/07/23 20:54:06
    no
    rand
    +1
    As a member of a state that executes people, I don't think I'm crazy. Most killing has historically be done by societies trying to enhance their own wealth. Whether that was sane or insane is a matter of semantics, but to me its insanely short-sighted.
  • kcandi 2012/07/23 20:40:27
    no
    kcandi
    +1
    They may have personality and behavioral disorders, but not legally crazy or we'd never convict anyone.
  • fireware0062 2012/07/23 20:05:26
    yes
    fireware0062
    +1
    I don't really know... maybe... something....
  • Ma La 2012/07/23 19:55:04
    no
    Ma La
    +1
    If all peaceful means have failed, killing in self-defence or to defend an innocent or oppressed person is part of my religion.
    I do not think this is crazy, at all.
  • Claise 2012/07/23 19:31:40
    no
    Claise
    +3
    some killers are professionals killing for money. Thus, they're quite rational
  • Sister ... Claise 2012/07/23 19:32:51
  • Kashee 2012/07/23 19:27:25
    Kashee
    +1
    Probably not.

2014/09/01 21:09:19