Anytime you were growing up,or now,has any women relatives walked around wearing barely any clothes,around the house,in front of you?

ladyshellie-Child -of- God 2010/09/25 10:35:37
Related Topics: House, Mother
I mean like mothers,grandmothers,aunts,or sisters wearing see-thru nightgowns,or walking around naked or anything related to it.

• sohere 2013/01/19 20:10:05
    sohere
    +10
    I used to see my mum and my aunties walkig around in just their knickers, pantyhose and bras on many occasions when I was growing up.I must say it used to turn me on. When I got to puberty I used to get erections in their presence and had to leave the room many times. I used to like to feel and smell thiir pantyhose and knickers al bundled up when they had removed them. If i could get them that is.

• sohere 2013/01/19 20:10:05
    sohere
    +10
  • Vegas Dude 2010/12/21 01:57:01
    Vegas Dude
    +2
    Nothing sexual. While growing up, my little sister and I would sometimes go skinny dipping in our pool. Now that we're both adults, we're both nudists, (it happened seperately, but I was the one who became a nudist first... long story). The only time I see her nude now though is at a nudist get-together.
  • Pervinca 2010/10/08 02:16:24
    Pervinca
    My mom grandmom and my sister in panties! (not see through, thanx god) sometimes without bra.. oh lord, they just don't care, and i just can't stand it! i'm against nudism.. it's unhygienic.. lol if you want to be naked go to a nudism beach, but i don't want to see anybodys butt or tits jumping around the house.. i mean, i can be in underwear in front of someone if needed, like for changing my clothes, but not for an unlimited time...
  • EarthGirl 2010/09/27 11:00:33
    EarthGirl
    I walk around in my underpants(never see through mind you), but only when the curtains were/are drawn and there are no boys around. I figure it's the equivalent of being in my bikini. :)
  • BluEyes4Two 2010/09/26 00:50:54
    BluEyes4Two
    nope...
  • Firekitty ∞ijm♥G☮F♀U∞ 2010/09/25 20:52:55
    Firekitty ∞ijm♥G☮F♀U∞
    Nope...Never Ever...always clothed fully
  • Melissa 2010/09/25 19:46:51
    Melissa
    My mother but it was just us girls that lived together.
  • METALheadMom 2010/09/25 16:47:22
    METALheadMom
    Lord NO, thank you. BUT, we did have a VERY large neighbor (6'3" 280 lbs.) woman who used to come outside in her chemise with nothing on underneath it. It was quite a sight watching her bend over to pick up the newspaper.....
  • Caitlyn 2010/09/25 15:03:15
    Caitlyn
    Not really. My mom would sometimes walk across the house from the bathroom to her room in a bra, but that's about it.

My dad and my one brother, though, will sit around the house in their boxers and not give a damn regardless to whether we have company or not. Me and my mom yell at them to at least put pants on.
  • Captain Sticky 2010/09/25 13:49:09
    Captain Sticky
    Yeah, very common thing. I don't know why, but it made me uncomfortable.
  • Rachael 2010/09/25 13:00:42
    Rachael
    Yea my mom does when she gets out of the shower and stuff sometimes she just does it for no reason. I find it weird because I do not like seeing my mother naked.
  • santa6642 2010/09/25 12:08:04
    santa6642
    yes we were a nudes family, no tell but show.
  • ladyshe... santa6642 2010/09/25 12:41:36
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    huh?explain!
  • Jay0Byrd 2010/09/25 10:59:39
    Jay0Byrd
    Yep, had an Aunt who used to babysit me when I was around 8-9-yrs. old she had four kids abt. the same age too, I recall almost every afternoon she would walk from the Shower to her bedroom with nothing but panties on and carrying a towel, in front of the kids... it apparently didn't faise` her children as they knew this as a way of life there, but I found that a little too relaxed, and made me uncomfortable even at that age.. I think she might have been 28 or 29 at the time, about 5'7" tall long Black hair as she was 1/2 Chippiwa Indian, maybe 125-lbs soakin` wet, she was a very attractive Lady, this thing went on maybe 11-months, because they finally moved out of town... and there was a couple times or more she forget to put on her drawers` when she'd parade thru the house... WOW. each to their own ways I suppose. town couple times forget drawers parade house wow ways suppose
  • ladyshe... Jay0Byrd 2010/09/25 11:09:10
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    yeah you were apparently too young,before your hormones kicked into overdrive!
  • Jay0Byrd ladyshe... 2010/09/25 11:11:38
    Jay0Byrd
    Yeah likely true, but it was an Aunt even through marriage. But if my Uncle didn't give it much thought either and was just as bad as she was.
  • ladyshe... Jay0Byrd 2010/09/25 11:14:29 (edited)
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    gross!i bet the kids grew up to think it is ok to parade around naked around anyone that visit now.u ever visited them to know?ah,my uncle walked around in his undies.i covered eyes!
  • Jay0Byrd ladyshe... 2010/09/25 11:40:45
    Jay0Byrd
    Oh yes, the Uncle died back about 1996: and their Children are grown and gone, I went to visit them abt. 1994 or so in the Springfield, MO region where they moved years prior to the babysitting incedents.. I was then in My 30's and they still walked around half naked, I attended a Funeral for one of their Children whom was killed in a Boating accident in 2002, and stayed at the House they had with my Aunt over the weekend then, and she actually came into my Room about midnight wearing only a T-shirt to wake me over a storm/tornado warning for the area.. and I believe to this day, she was trying to let me have her sleep in the bed I was using that night... I don't believe it was a sexual motive, as she was very fearful of storms, as they had a house destroyed in 1959 in a St. Louis Tornado and My Uncle was badly injured from that incedent with a broken femur and head lacerations... Strange, and Yes as you said Gross, she's now about 64 or 65, and still jogs and looks good for her age, but wow! the values they have and had are very alien to me to this day.
  • ladyshe... Jay0Byrd 2010/09/25 12:48:12
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    well,thanks for sharing.have a wonderful weekend,i am going to try to break from sodahead til monday.wish me luck!need it.
    i could see parents walking nude in front of of a newborn baby but any older than 2,that is just crazy!
  • Jay0Byrd ladyshe... 2010/09/25 13:24:36
    Jay0Byrd
    10 - 4 you Too!
  • ladyshe... Jay0Byrd 2010/09/26 13:03:14
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    what is 10-4?
  • Jay0Byrd ladyshe... 2010/09/26 22:44:12
    Jay0Byrd
    VHF; & C.B. & Ham radio, lingo for `Okay'
  • ladyshellie-Child -of- God 2010/09/25 10:44:28
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    my grandma even now,almost 90,walks around,in front of me and my boyfriend,when we visit,in see thru nightgown.like come on,grandma! and my mom used to wear her nightie,with her breasts showing,in front of me and my brother,when she was with our former stepdad.yea to get to the bathroom,she had to go through our shared bedroom,then as teens,my brothers bedroom,to get to the bathroom,at night,but geesh,mom,i dont need to see that mess!oh and i had a late teens cousin i had to sleep with,when my aunt babysat,and she slept naked.oh my,that was weird.she had things i was too embarassed to look at.but that was a strange family too.my aunt was fine but my uncle and teen cousins were very bizarre people.my cousin,mikey,ask my brother and me,strange things and had my brother peep in on me and my cousin,as we showered together.no,we werent gay but i was very young and she was like17.back then,you did what you could to conserve water,ya know!

2014/08/29 21:03:28