STOP!

You must be 18 years of age to view this page.
Please enter your birthdate below:

Anal sex rises among teens - Do you find this trend disturbing?

Kelllzerz 2008/12/11 19:50:31
Yes, This rise in anal sex among teens is very disturbing.
No, There's nothing wrong with teens having anal sex.
I think the rise in anal sex among teens is....
Research at the Bradley Hasbro Children's Resrach Center in Rhode Island has recently found that anal sex is steadily rising in teens and young adult, mostly in those who have unprotected vaginal sex. A college student who was in a long term relationship with her boyfriend was open to the idea of anal sex, and consumed several drinks before it happened. After only a few seconds, the girl started crying and asked her boyfriend to stop.

This experimentation is not only painful, but it may be linked to the current increase in sexually transmitted diseases. More than one-third of new HIV infections in the United States occur among people between the ages of 13 and 29.

Do you find the high rise of anal sex among teens disturbing?

• Tristan 2008/12/12 09:10:30
    Tristan
    +18
    I've had anal sex and both me and my partner enjoyed it. So what if you fuck someone in the vagina or the ass, if their up for it who cares. Atleast there is no scare of pregnancy. I think it is really no ones business where you put a penis or where some one wants it.

• Andy Studio 2013/05/14 15:37:33
    Andy Studio
    it's need chastity belt lock vaginal anal sex
  • Culgan 2011/11/01 19:02:22
    Culgan
    Whatever they do in bed is their choice.
  • Lobster Man 2011/07/03 23:08:09
    Lobster Man
  • EvelynIT 2010/02/15 03:45:25
    EvelynIT
    +4
    I think it is gross because the anus isnt remotely related to being a sexual organ.
    And the place from which one shiits.
    Personally i don't get it and don't want to.
  • Romeo 2009/10/21 08:34:32
    Romeo
    yes it is disturbing, but these days if the majority over rules whats is considered to be right or wrong
  • grizzly 2009/09/06 07:27:30
    grizzly
    +1
    because of their access to porn, and because they don't want to have babies.
  • Romeo grizzly 2009/10/21 08:35:56
    Romeo
    +1
    i also agree
  • tarsolyger 2009/07/28 17:08:21
    tarsolyger
    +2
    I have never tried, but I think what you do in your bed is your business and what you do to your partner is her business. If you both enjoy it: why not?
  • Mike tarsolyger 2012/07/01 14:06:44
    +1
    I agree whit you.
  • Frosty Snowcone 2009/07/09 03:16:55
    Frosty Snowcone
    +1
    Nah, as long as they wear protection it's all good.
    No risk of getting pregnant with anal sex either.
    teens anal sex nah wear protection risk pregnant anal sex
  • z-Madness-z 2009/07/05 05:48:10
    z-Madness-z
    +1
    It's just a little disturbing. It kinda makes me the 'goody-goody' though out of my classmates. I'm just not that into stuff like that....
  • abi 2009/05/25 06:21:01
    abi
    +1
    well actually i dont mind it because i had sex when i was 17 so yeah and i know people who lost it at 12 years old
  • Kitten 2009/05/14 01:24:45
    Kitten
    +1
    Sex at such a young age comes from pain and abandonment of some sort! So yeah very disturbing to say the least! Teens are babies who think there grown and when they grow up they will regret the things they have done! Teens need to learn to love them selves! Lord knows I was a teenage mother I know!!!!!
  • lulamarie 2009/04/23 19:23:29
    lulamarie
    +1
    i l0ve anal sex..
  • bex 2009/04/13 16:37:57
    bex
    +1
    there choose not mine
    is it??
    mabye not well am not disturbed r u ?????
  • Maine Guy 2009/03/18 06:31:11
    Maine Guy
    Wait, wait...Hasbro the toy company is doing research into teenage anal sex? Well that's perverted. wait wait hasbro toy company research teenage anal sex perverted
  • Roxie 2008/12/30 05:34:04
    Roxie
    +1
    Just as creepy and disturbing as tattoes and piercings.............. self mutilation!
  • Jim 2008/12/29 16:22:03
    Jim
    +3
    As the hearts of the people become increasingly perverse, so do their actions. Sex is to be a consummation of mutual love between a man and a woman who have forsaken all others. Instead sex has become a perverse recreational activity brought on by lust and any partner of choice who happens to be available.

There is a price to be paid for all perversion, including physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Not to mention eternal.

This kind of behavior is what comes of teaching children that they are animals, descended from animals. Those taught such things will of course act like animals and see it as "normal."

"All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds." 1 Corinthians 15:39
  • kay 2008/12/25 16:54:53
    kay
    +1
    that is completely gross!! why would anyone do such a thing?
    makes me wanna puke!!!!

FAGS!!!!
  • FitzRoger 2008/12/24 18:54:41
    FitzRoger
    +4
    An obomination which leads to death. No? Prove it.
  • Jack Auff FitzRoger 2013/04/03 20:26:33 (edited)
    Jack Auff
    Your spelling is an abomination.
  • lemon67 2008/12/22 23:35:39 (edited)
    lemon67
    +2
    As long as both do really want it and do use condoms, I do not see any problem. The only disturbing thing is if they start having sex too young (sex in general, anal or not) .
  • cassie 2008/12/22 15:34:24
    cassie
    +2
    i am in a relationship.and there is lots of anal.personally- i love it up the ass.and there is really no prgenacy scare.
  • Moderate - Whatever!!! Smil... 2008/12/20 13:28:23
  • Tony69 2008/12/20 07:44:01
    Tony69
    +2
    Yes it is very disturbing,as well as any sex between teens.But we all have to think that the times have changed and things today are a lot more different than there were when we were teens.And our parents probably thought some of the things we did were disturbing to them.
  • shortnsweeet~In God We Trust~ 2008/12/19 23:44:07
    shortnsweeet~In God We Trust~
    +1
    the only thing disturbing is they are having sex at this age
  • KEE-KEE2FINE 2008/12/19 21:27:58
    KEE-KEE2FINE
    +1
    I think it's disturbing because teens are just that teens. Their brain haven't developed as much as a full grown person. They think it's cool and feels good but I bet alot of them wish they could take it all back and become virgins again. Anal sex to me is disgusting. When I was 18 I tried it for just three seconds and although I stopped it I felt pressured in to doing it with my son father. I remember it being painful and him telling me to relax all my muscles, lol. I should had kicked his muscle. When I felt that first pain I shot across the room like a damn cannon ball. I was scared and when I went to the bathroom to make a #2 I screamed so loud of the pain for those two weeks. It's also unsanitary to me. If you are supposed to wipe from front to back why would you want something to go in from back to front. That's so gross. NOT TO MENTION IT STINKS LIKE ALL HELL!! They don't realize the risk in passing or causing dieseases.
  • pepper131 2008/12/19 16:27:31
    pepper131
    +2
    This has been happening now for several years. Why, because they want to “virgins” and they are in a technical sense. So daddies out there your daughters are virgins but getting done in the butt. Praise the lord and pass the KY...
  • imeme123 2008/12/19 14:36:02
    imeme123
    +2
    due to kids seeing more adult things and being put into adult situations and feeling like they have to make these kinds of choices to make there beaus happy. Maybe we should re think how much porn we broadcast on the net and tv..! society likes anal sex so why can't our kids?
  • Jim imeme123 2008/12/29 16:34:54 (edited)
    Jim
    +1
    You wrote: "and feeling like they have to make these kinds of choices to make there (sic) beaus happy."

Don't you think they should stop and consider that they most likely have the wrong beau? Such a beau is looking for SELF satisfaction and looking to the short term. They probably don't hold their partner in very high esteem either and it will be even lower after the act has been carried out.

You wrote: "Maybe we should re think how much porn we broadcast on the net and tv..!"

I hardly think that is the answer even though I would like to see it all eliminated, it never will be. A better solution would be to instill some morals and regard for God into these kids. Teach them that their body is a temple for the Holy Spirit of God or a temple for the devil and his demons. The choice is theirs, but God does not and cannot dwell in a violated and perverse temple.

The anus was not made for sex anymore than the mouth was made for bowel movements. It is perversion of what is intended, normal, and natural. Wake up kids and tell that person to take a hike, there is someone better for you out there if you will stand your ground! Respect yourself, your body, and the God who made you.
  • lulu 2008/12/18 23:40:00
    lulu
    +1
    predictable. teens are gonna have sex and if they don't want to get pregnant (can't find a condom) and they're bored with or don't want to do oral, what's next?
  • pepper131 lulu 2008/12/19 16:33:30
    pepper131
    +1
    They are more stupid for have anal sex without a condom. I am very liberal, but anal sex does take some maturity. Real physical harm can be done if one is not slow and careful. I am very thick and some woman say it hurts to much. Anyway anal gets old after many times.
  • Jim lulu 2008/12/29 16:47:05
    Jim
    +1
    It is the attitude of you and others like you that has encouraged teens to have sex. I grew up in the sixties and VERY FEW teens were having sex in and around the town I lived in in Texas. Those that were having sex, or were suspected of having, were looked down on for a variety of reasons, and rightly so.

Most children do as they are taught, and it the "everyone is an animal in heat" attitude that you share that is mostly to blame for what is happening today.

If two people are in love sex never becomes "boring" and it is a reflection not only on the parents but on society in general that teenagers are becoming "bored" with sex. It is sad that they treat such a wonderful gift so casually, building up callouses on their hearts. They will be scarred for life and likely never know the true joy and rightful appreciation that sex was intended to bring.

Oral sex is just as perverse as anal. It is not normal or natural and brings consequences as I stated earlier in my post to "imeme123."

You need to thoroughly re-think your immoral position lulu.
  • agnsttrnd*nation in turmoil* 2008/12/18 23:14:19
    agnsttrnd*nation in turmoil*
    +1
    It's disturbing because most teenagers don't get educated before they experiment. It can be very dangerous, and sex in general shouldn't be just lept into. If you don't educate your kids enough they will be so anxious to find out about it they might make a bad choice.
  • PigsOnSoma 2008/12/18 23:07:15
    PigsOnSoma
    +2
    What's disturbing is that the HIV rate would be so high - and that we don't teach safe sex practices.

anal sex disturbing hiv rate high teach safe sex practices
  • Unmistakably Liz 2008/12/18 17:56:01
    Unmistakably Liz
  • Lobster... Unmista... 2011/07/03 23:05:49
    Lobster Man
    clapping well said and very true.
  • jetinhouston 2008/12/18 17:48:16
    jetinhouston
    +1
    But, Bill Clinton told me that if it is oral or anal it is not sex? Liberal media promotes altermative lifestyles, and this has an effect on our youth. Is this trend a supprise?
  • pepper131 jetinho... 2008/12/19 16:37:34
    pepper131
    +1
    This is right wing christian thing. Preaching virginity and they are except for their butt.
    I am liberal and liberal woman like to orgasm and anal does not bring about orgasms. This started with the “virgin rings”-remember those.
  • Jim pepper131 2008/12/29 16:54:10
    Jim
    +1
    These girls may have an intact hymen but they are NOT virgins either mentally, emotionally, or physically, so stop kidding yourself and them.

This started with parents, pastors, and teachers, failing to teach children proper moral responsibilities and behavior. Failure to teach children how to deal with desires in a way that is pleasing to God and to decent society. It started with those with little or no morals patting kids on the back and telling them to "go be kids." They do immeasurable harm for the life of those children.

2014/10/26 04:35:33