America, God's judgment will be upon the nation. Christians, we must repent, pastors must repent, parents and young people must repent. I must repent coz we are not hearing Jesus and we don't love Him anymore. Oh God! Help us! Break me God..

Rafael 2012/08/13 14:21:11
Its not enough just go to church, now we must let our hearts be broken by God.

• MDMA 2012/08/13 14:42:30
    MDMA

• Eric 2012/08/14 17:14:50
  • lilith666enoch 2012/08/14 08:37:22
    lilith666enoch
    There wasn't the option "sh*t the f*ck up" so anyway, here's some food for your brain (*sarcastically*)
    christian b llsh t
  • rustex782 lilith6... 2012/08/15 05:44:29
    rustex782
    ROFLMAO
  • vegan 2012/08/14 01:38:42
    We must repent from all sins and death to sin. Yes, Jesus loves us but He hat...
    vegan
    Maybe you are the one sinning and are trying to make everyone else feel guilty. Well I don't and I'm sure not repenting for anything, I'm a good person and I'm fine on my path as a "heathen"
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/08/13 16:22:43
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    +2
    You sound insane. Too much holy water?
  • rustex782 2012/08/13 15:51:23
    rustex782
    +1
    OMG is this for real
  • ALofRI 2012/08/13 15:32:40
    ALofRI
    +1
    "The triumph of the philosophy of Atheism is to free man from the nightmare of "gods'; It means the disillusionment of the phantoms of the beyond." *Emma Goldman*

"Question with boldness even the existence of god; because, if there is one, he must approve of the homage of reason, than that of the blindfold of fear." *Thomas Jefferson*

There is an old saying, "Go to heaven for the weather, go to hell for the company." (or was it "the conversation?") No matter, I'll take Thomas Jefferson and James Madison over Jimmy Haggard or Frank Graham anytime.
  • MDMA 2012/08/13 14:42:30
  • Rafael MDMA 2012/08/14 16:30:14
    Rafael
    +1
    Hello Antonio Beardall, thank you so much for your comment. When babies die, they will go to Heaven based on testimonies I've read. Friend, it is because babies don't know to distinguish between right and wrong. Friend, but we as adults must repent from all our sins whether its a small or big sin and there is no small or big sin. When its a sin, it is a sin and only the Blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God can wash our sins away from us and make us white as wool. Brother Antonio, I'm telling you this because of my love for you in Jesus Christ. He loves us so much that He died on the Cross for our sins by the shedding of His Blood. There is no other 'god' but only Jesus Christ is the true and eternal God. Brother Antonio, may the Lord speak to you and do reply to me if you have anything concerning about Jesus or there are other questions in which you want to tell me. Thank you brother antonio and God bless you and your families in Christ Jesus.
  • Yoru 2012/08/13 14:38:50
    Yoru

2014/11/22 21:27:46