"ALL GAY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL AND ANYONE WITH GAY THOUGHTS IN THEIR HEAD" AGREE OR DISAGREE?

~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~ 2010/01/03 00:22:44
I WAS OVER MY SISTER HOUSE AND I WATCHED A THE TYRA SHOW AND THESE TWO MINISTERS DID AN EXORCISM ON A YOUNG GAY BOY. TH WOMAN PREACHER SAID THAT ANYONE WHO THINKS GAY THOUGHTS ARE GOING TO HELL, ME AND MY MOM TOTALLY DISAGREED BECAUSE ITS ONLY A SIN WHEN YOU ACT IT OUT. BUT HOWEVER I AGREE THAT GAY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL. BUT I DON'T THINK THAT THEY SHOULD BE HATED OR HAVE AN EXORCISM PERFORMED THAT'S OVER THE TOP.

FEEL FREE TO PUT WHAT EVER YOU LIKE, ITS YOUR OPINION. BUT REMEMBER TO RESPECT OTHERS OPINIONS TOO, AND YOURS WILL BE RESPECTED. HAVE A NICE DAY.

• Cara Ames 2012/12/29 14:17:19
    Cara Ames
    +9
    Thanks a lot :( I'm so glad that people here respect GAY PEOPLE!! I'm gay "and I'm going to hell." I don't believe in religion. Sexuality is not your choice: Your born with it. And (supposing your religion is true) why would God damn me for something that's not my fault? I believe religion was for people of the oldern days who tried to find a way to understand their world, but instead tried to make people picture-perfect by threatening them with an apparent existence of "hell". So all of the people of the oldern days thought that gay people were an offence and claimed as "divine right" that gay people should not exist or else they should be punished? In "hell"? Believe all you want; I won't invade your religion if you don't invade my beliefs. Stay out of my bubble!!

• BADBREATHVAMPIRE . 2014/04/27 02:45:40
    BADBREATHVAMPIRE .
    +2
    I totally agree, gays is against the word of God, its ment to be Adam and Eve, not Adam and steve. it is a sin against God so he will punish them if they don't turn away from there sin
  • charlie 2013/06/06 13:44:25
  • Jamie Kelly 2013/04/27 07:04:41 (edited)
    Jamie Kelly
    +2
    No one should bully you just because you are gay/lesbian. It shouldn't matter at all. You are born with it! Also you are NOT going to hell. You are who you are and that is perfect!:-)
  • david 2013/04/21 00:11:01
    david
    +3
    I think that gay people will not go to hell. There is only one unforgivable sin, so if you are gay, ask for forgiveness and you will be forgiven. Jesus forgives your sins, and you should take advantage of that fact. So I believe that no gays will go to hell if they believe in Jesus Christ.
  • Jordan Smith 2013/04/04 00:18:00
    Jordan Smith
    +1
    1 Corinthians 6:9 ...You are not born gay. Do you think God would want a man to like a man or a girl to like a girl? no. He created man and women to be together, I'm a christian and let me just say all that being born gay stuff is driving me insane. That stuff is all in your head. You choose to love your own gender. Yeah they might not go to hell, but they not inherit the kingdom of God. It's already proven. Bye.
  • Cara Ames 2012/12/29 14:17:19
    Cara Ames
    +9
  • saddiq Cara Ames 2013/06/29 14:03:58
    saddiq
    +3
    First of all there no way that u are here if it wasn't for god an how can you respect any thing if you don't respect yourself if you are gay you have no respect for life god said to steal is a sin an a lot of other things but Homosexual activities is a Abomination to god not a sin you are in Error an you need to change read the stoire of Prophet lot an save your self from the fires of hell because the road u on is going take u right there you will bust it right open an when god Question you an u say I was never told this will reply in front of your face may god bless u with the Strength to change your ways
  • chloe r... saddiq 2013/08/14 21:50:23
  • lagrande 2012/11/28 04:10:22
    lagrande
    +9
    I was raised in a Pentecostal home all my life and was preached to and was told what was right and wrong. As a young boy I felt the part of the female. I really think we are born this way and can't help our gender. I have full blown aides. My oldest sister will hug me but, the yougest one want. We live in the same small town but, they stay on their side of the railroad tracks and I stay on mine. I spend all my hollidays with other familys or my gay friends. My partner loves me and I still feel God does. He says he is a merciful god and a forgiving god. There is no sin greater than another one. All those that are judging needs to ask for forgiveness just like I do. We have to die out dayly. God help and be with us all.
  • saddiq lagrande 2013/06/29 14:07:59
    saddiq
    +2
    Homosexual activity is abomination to god an there no way you was born to like men that's the devil in your head fight him off or you will bust hell right open
  • Deadwater1997 2012/11/20 01:06:36
    Deadwater1997
    +6
    Heh.. All gay people to hell.. Really... Okay any one who agrees with this I am just going to say
    Okay sure ur allowed to ur own opinion.. But do u think I chose! To have scars all up both my arms and be self tormented daily by the thought of death!? I am tariffed of dieing and sadly my being gay is why.. But I will still never leave my baby Abi I've already been in hell I think I can handle it after life too...
  • aduskas 2012/08/28 23:59:13
    aduskas
    +2
    to be gay is a sin, but God forgives sin if you pity and promises to stop making more of them and besides God created human with free will so you become gay men not born gay
  • Deadwat... aduskas 2012/11/20 01:08:47 (edited)
  • Deadwat... Deadwat... 2012/11/20 01:11:36
    Deadwater1997
    +6
    Okay u know what.. I'm sorry... Ur Entitled to ur opinion.. I just get scared.. That's all..
    How would u be abule to live with people telling u ur going to be burned for ever.. Cause it's pretty hard man... It's really hard...
  • James 2012/07/10 09:10:15
    James
    +1
    Religion is stupid, and being homosexual is perfectly natural and normal, and I respect your opinion. Let me get this straight though... You think that they shouldn't be 'converted' to being religious and forgiving their sins, and you think people shouldn't hate, but it's fine if they burn for all eternity. No logic.
  • Jamie K... James 2013/04/27 07:01:46
    Jamie Kelly
    +2
    I think that being gay is okay. You are born with it, and you are not going to hell! I think gay people have the rights to get married because it shouldn't matter what sex you are, as long as you love someone it shouldn't matter. Other people may have other beliefs but this is mine so respect it.
  • Callum3105 2012/06/18 11:28:40
    Callum3105
    +2
    Jesus Christ you repugnant tool!!

Gay people are perfectly normal. anyone that says other wise should just wise up.
    unless your one of these ignorant religous fools that thinks that god made us all. (pwahahha)
    I mean gays are no different from gingers are they.... we dont run around saying how gingers should not be allowed to get married or show themselves in public!
  • emmett 2012/06/15 02:44:49
    emmett
    +2
    Gay people are not going to hell. If God doesn't like homosexuality, then why does he continually create it? I don't choose to be gay, God created me that way. The Lord doesn't make mistakes.
  • Runnn:P 2012/03/09 03:21:24
    Runnn:P
    +5
    I TOTALLY DISAGREE . ! How dare they say that gay people are going to hell !?? . What if someone in your family WAS huh ?! . Its their life , and they get to choose what they want to do with it .! Geez , Just accept them and try to see it from their point of view . !!!!!!!!!
  • Jordan ... Runnn:P 2013/04/04 00:21:17
    Jordan Smith
    +2
    My uncle is gay, and I tell him he will not go to God's Kingdom.
  • Shayla 2012/02/06 02:26:17
    Shayla
    +5
    My opinion of this is that gays should not go to hell. Who cares what religion says? You have one life so live it to the fullest. I reject the faith simply because I do not wish to go to heaven. Gays do not deserve to be treated like plagues just because they like the same gender.
  • Xavier 2011/12/15 19:01:55
    Xavier
    +3
    man shut the hell up gays are not going to hell
  • Xavier 2011/12/15 19:00:18
  • Retta 2011/12/15 18:56:43
    Retta
    +3
    I dont think gay people is going to hell because every sin weight the same amount except wen you kill an unborn child or take someone else life. only god should judge us because he has the last say so in this solution. I love being gay because im happy and i rather be happy then live my life as someone im not !!
  • Bocephus 2011/11/16 21:12:27
  • shelby 2011/10/17 01:50:03
    shelby
    +4
    All gays are not going to hell. homosexuality is marked as wrong, but it is sin just like anything else we may do, all sin is equal.
  • Ms_Libra1013 2011/09/29 14:22:30
    Ms_Libra1013
    +2
    yes they are
  • Deadwat... Ms_Libr... 2012/11/20 01:14:38
  • Marcus Griggs 2011/08/22 07:18:56
    Marcus Griggs
    +4
    God made us all different. Some people are meant to be gay. It might be hard to understand. A lot of things in the world is hard to understand, no one knows but God why somethings are that way.
  • ☠☾☠~Melly~☠☾☠ 2011/06/28 18:07:40
    ☠☾☠~Melly~☠☾☠
    I believe that Gay will won't goto hell but by the highest gates of Heaven.
    There is no wrong with gay people, just with the people who bash them. Gays and Lesbians are the nicest people on the Earth.

WHY does it matter what the Bible says? God probably already knew they were going to be gay - what does it matter? Why do so many of people have to hate gays, lesbians and bisexual people?

What wrong have they done?

Answer that for me.
  • gregory doucette 2011/06/11 03:44:17
    gregory doucette
    +3
    I all gay people are going to hell, then HELL must be a WONDERFUL place!! To all you self-righteous people, please go to heaven where you belong and spend eternal life in misery!
  • Hetty Commons 2011/03/28 15:27:23
    Hetty Commons
    +5
    A clever man knows that free speech is a human right.
    A wise man knows that he should limit and select which thoughts he should share and use the power of speech to spread love and salvation.

Some people on this site would do well to remember that.
  • Deadwat... Hetty C... 2012/11/20 01:15:57
    Deadwater1997
    +10
    So true
  • Danni 2011/02/28 20:32:58
  • Teardro... Danni 2011/03/01 17:45:32
    TeardropsOfBlood4The1iiLove♥
    Well said :)
  • jasmine 2011/02/27 01:02:30
    jasmine
    +4
    God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, nor Madam and Eve.God Knew How He Wanted His World To Be And Yall DisObeyin The Lord By Being Gay So It Is Very Much A Sin Im Srry To Say But I Dont Know Where Yall Are Goin Heaven Are Hell But being Gay Foreva Yhu Cant REPEND So When Its Your Time You gay ppl Have So Explaning To Do To The LORDD bcuz He Made Us To MESS With Guyss If He Wanted Us To be Gay He Would Have Not MADE Girls It Would Be A aLL boy World
  • Hetty C... jasmine 2011/03/28 14:38:30
    Hetty Commons
    +2
    God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. How much of a childish argument is that?!

Just because God's first two people were straight does not prove anything. What about all the people after that? 10% of God's human creations are gay, bisexual or transgender.

At the end of the day, God is omnipotent (all powerfull). If God does not want gay people or 'gay actions' then he would get rid of gay people. But he hasn't.

Hetty xx

HOMOSEXUALITY IS BEAUTIFUL.
  • Marcus ... jasmine 2011/08/22 07:20:26
    Marcus Griggs
    +2
    God made everyone different [...]
  • Deadwat... jasmine 2012/11/20 01:18:08 (edited)
  • Cathy118 2011/01/05 23:37:20
    Cathy118
    +5
    Ok, being gay isnt a sin at all whatsoever. You don't just wake up one day and decide to be gay. I'm a gay female and i don't beleive I'm going to hell. I'm not a bad person, I spend almost everyday of the week helping out people. All of my STRAIGHT friends come to me for advice and they all love and respect me. So I'm going to hell for that? Being gay isn't easy, when you have to wake up in fear because you don't want to get beaten by your homophobic mother or thrown out into the street or anything else like that then you can you can put your 2-sense into this. I'm a 16 year old girl, and I've been gay since I was very young and I'm very proud of that. I hate when close-minded people preach about how being gay is a sin and that we are going to hell. Who are you to tell us we are going to hell? You are not God or his messenger. Thank you, have a nice day.

2014/10/23 06:07:16