Alien Genes Found in Human DNA

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/01/16 16:49:57
Alien Genes Found in Human DNA

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project are claiming that they have found alien genes in our human DNA genetic makeup.
Do we have alien genes in our human DNA? Could this be the ultimate proof of alien life? According to a team of researchers working at the Human Genome Project, this appears to be the case.

The team believes that more than 95% of the non-coding sequences (also called junk DNA) found in human DNA is actually the genetic codes of alien lifeforms. These sequences are actually found in all lifeforms found on Earth but they make up a larger portion of the human genome than in any other species known. It is these sequences that the team is using to explain many gaps in our understanding of how human beings have “evolved” over the ages.
Alien Genes Found in Human DNA
Even though the theory of evolution has gone a long way in explaining how one species can lead to another one over long periods of time, it has come up short on how the human race has developed into the species we are today. There are many issues with the theory with regards to the human species including how our brain size nearly tripled in a short period of time, how we almost overnight developed “civilization” and perhaps most intriguing is the so called missing link having been never found. With the introduction of alien genes, the researchers claim that all of these mysteries can be easily explained. It is their hypothesis that alien genetic material was inserted several times in the past leading to these developments.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization

The team has hypothesized that “A higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets, including Earth”. For those familiar with the Ancient Astronaut theory, this will sound very familiar as this is one of the most prevalent statements they claim.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
So, do we have alien genes in each one of us? I think the answer is yes no matter how you look at the question. Just remember that scientists are certain that the building blocks of life or even life itself came from outer space so that would make us all aliens to this planet
Man and Horse that Built Civilization

Read More: http://scienceray.com/biology/alien-genes-found-in...

• Mandy 2012/01/16 16:55:00
    Mandy
    +12
    I'm no biologist, but I don't see how scientists can claim that we contain alien DNA without there being any sample alien DNA to compare it to.

• prayer ... Azrael-... 2012/01/18 04:31:39
    prayer warrior
    +2
    Ok you never know genetics are a funny thing
  • Crazy Feet 2012/01/17 00:11:41 (edited)
    Crazy Feet
    'the Niphillim [men of renown] thought the woman of man were beautiful and married them and had children with them' "the Niphillim were on the earth in those days...and also afterward' Where are the children? Where did the name humans come from? 'Hew-mans'... hew meaning 'two different components'. I've never seen the word human in the bible,just term man and Adam,and the writer seems to jump back and forth referring to them as man one min.and then the next Adam,which I find odd.Man was flooded out, leaving one that 'walked with God' as it is put. Moses and his sons were already married into woman of men.. crowd of hew mans I don't think we should be thinking that they would be so different then us as we are fashioned after His likeness,the real difference is who we call Father.I'm not surprised at this at all :) If I was suspicious before, I def.am now.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Crazy Feet 2012/01/17 22:11:59
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    oh please the Niphillim oh will you be serious
  • Crazy Feet ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/01/17 22:59:01
    Crazy Feet
    +1
    wow..you sound quite self assured,by what grounds?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Crazy Feet 2012/01/18 01:18:33 (edited)
  • Crazy Feet ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/01/18 06:03:56
    Crazy Feet
    +1
    Wrong.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Crazy Feet 2012/01/19 04:22:32
  • Crazy Feet ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/01/19 04:29:32
    Crazy Feet
    Hey where do you get off,you think you can talk to me, a stranger you don't even know like that, as if I've never used my brain?...you think you know me pretty good to don't you with so little to go on ...I rest my case.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Crazy Feet 2012/01/19 04:33:08
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    the fact you think the Nephiliam are real shows me you live in some Alternate universe Angels mating with humans oh please
    +1
    How do they know? Wouldn't there need to be a sample to make that decision? I suspect it is really a case of not knowing what the unidentified stuff does.
  • LukeC 2012/01/16 22:51:22
    LukeC
    +4
    I hate to be the crazy guy, but every single religion mentions aliens in some way, the aboriginals in Australia (who are secluded from regular society and have no knowledge of technology) claim that tall beings came in rockets (not word for word, but fit the description). You will find vague references and even illustrations of alien life in every religion and from ancient history.
  • prayer ... LukeC 2012/01/17 03:58:39
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Well here is something that might interest you there is a tribe in Africa called the Dogan.. They had a story passed down for generations about being visited by beings from another planet that revolved around three suns one large one and two smaller ones . One of the stars was a dwarf.peole laughed. Well guess what scientist found that place when they looked through a telescope right where the tribe said it would be. Sirus B and they found the three stars The third just being found around 1996 and they said that the orbit for Sirus B took 50 years . They claim these beings came to them 10,000 years ago. here is a link

http://www.lynx.net/~jc/text....
  • Redneck LukeC 2012/01/17 06:14:00
    Redneck
    +1
    There are a lot of things about our world that we don't know. I've had questions about passages that I've read in the Bible that kind of jumped out at me and struck me as odd.
  • Elbuscus 2012/01/16 22:22:49
    Elbuscus
    that's the funniest BS I've ever heard xD
  • prayer ... Elbuscus 2012/01/17 04:00:29
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Well stop laughing he has a point and here is a link for you to examine. Knowledge is important don't be so quick to judge.

http://www.lynx.net/~jc/text....
  • Elbuscus prayer ... 2012/01/17 04:02:20
    Elbuscus
    +1
    I pick wisdom over knowledge, so no thanks :)
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/01/16 22:14:22
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    What really is in the White House then?
  • Alien Ramone 2012/01/16 21:55:04
    Alien Ramone
    This is what I think the human family tree looks like (click for larger view):

human family tree click larger view
  • Somkey the Hores 2012/01/16 21:36:50
    Somkey the Hores
    This is 100% toro exhaust.
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2012/01/16 21:26:54
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    Aliens seeding us on this planet may very well be the answer to why we are like we are and how we got here. But I have to say they must have been screw ups themselves for us to have ended up like we are, killing each other and poisoning our planet which is our only home. If I ever get to meet one of the dumb ass aliens I'm going to kick it the balls if it has any. He might be a Ballchinian.
  • prayer ... Wally-M... 2012/01/17 04:02:51
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Well here is something interesting for you to examine

http://www.lynx.net/~jc/text....
  • Wally-M... prayer ... 2012/01/17 04:16:35
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +1
    Thanks, interesting stuff.
  • prayer ... Wally-M... 2012/01/17 05:36:46
    prayer warrior
    you are welcome
  • wtxwoman 2012/01/16 21:25:33
    wtxwoman
    +2
    I've always thought beings from somewhere else seeded the earth or, at the very least, came back and stirred the pot. We are probably someone's experiment!
  • Somkey ... wtxwoman 2012/01/16 21:37:29
    Somkey the Hores
    Speak for yourself.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Somkey ... 2012/01/16 21:39:39
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    post your opinion on the poll and move on dont attack others for thier opinion
  • Somkey ... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/01/16 21:40:31 (edited)
    Somkey the Hores
    +1
    Don't tell me what to do. You don't rate.

BLOCKER. NO GUTS.
    rate blocker guts
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Somkey ... 2012/01/16 21:40:49 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    my poll you are now blocked from commenting and attacking others
  • sjalan ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/01/17 03:54:56
    I so dislike guys like him. Good move DAW.
  • bricklyn Somkey ... 2012/01/18 04:44:38
    bricklyn
    +1
    worthless piece of trash
  • prayer ... Somkey ... 2012/01/17 04:04:42
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Have you heard of the Dogan well they claim aliens visited them 10,000 years ago??
    Here is scientific proof you be the judge.

http://www.lynx.net/~jc/text....
  • prayer ... wtxwoman 2012/01/17 04:06:16
    prayer warrior
    +1
    I posted this under the wrong reply. There is a tribe called the Dogan that confirms what you think here isn the link.

http://www.lynx.net/~jc/text....
  • wtxwoman prayer ... 2012/01/17 14:28:32
    wtxwoman
    Thanks for the link, very interesting!
  • Dick Nixon 2012/01/16 21:21:56
    Dick Nixon
    +1
    How do they know?
  • brandi lynn 2012/01/16 21:16:27
    brandi lynn
    +1
    realli?
  • I'm History 2012/01/16 21:00:36
    I'm History
    +3
    Alien only means something we don't understand. Because it's Alien to us earthlings, us humans.
    Some people think God is that Alien we come from. Or it could be "Alien" that Swedish rock band, lol
    An extraterrestrial lifeform, defined as life that does not originate from Earth, Any introduced species, a species living outside its native distributional range.
    And what would that range be ? Our universe? 10 universes, 500 universes, areas of space we don't even know of yet??
    What Alien did they get the DNA from to compare it to ??????
    How do we know it's Alien DNA when we don't even know what is Alien ?
    I think we just evolved out of the amino acid soup floating in space, and the spark that created us came from the big bang.
    That would mean we never were residents of anyplace but space itself.
    We are the Aliens we are so terrified of, lol!!!

Until we find another planet with like species inhabiting it, there are no Aliens, because there is, so far, nothing to compare our DNA to, that we might have borrowed something from.
    The human species was created from a crap shoot in space, and we got lucky seven, so we are the winners here, why do we constantly try to find evidence disproving that ?
    Because to date we have found no evidence that would suggest otherwise.

we won
  • Ron in ... I'm His... 2012/01/16 22:18:00
    Ron in Oregon
    +2
    Maybe the universe is segregated.
    Intelligence on one side and us on the other.
  • I'm His... Ron in ... 2012/01/16 22:56:01
    I'm History
    Yea, maybe so.
    Wonder what the smart people say on their SodaHead????
    Most likely making fun of us stupid humans who don't have a clue as we rape our planet of it's natural resources not knowing how to do things so nature doesn't get killed off.
    Hope they give us some pointers before they have to clean up our mess.
  • john doe 2012/01/16 20:10:58
    john doe
    +1
    Lol, I guess we come from aliens, I heard it on soda head.
  • I'm His... john doe 2012/01/16 21:05:41
    I'm History
    You might want to tell your friends you heard it from "SH".
    That way they might think you mean Science Herald Magazine, lol.

2014/07/26 11:12:46