A little rant:why should i even waste my own time on women and girls when most of you girls and most of you women if not some hate nerdy geeky guys and never wait till marriage

Cloud 2012/08/09 00:22:45
Fellow sodaheads i do apologize and this is more of a little rant i want to let out of my system if you don't mind either answer this or comment about this so bear with me thanks.

a little rant:why should i even waste my own time on women and girls when most of you girls and most of you women hate nerdy geeky guys and never wait till marriage?

i mean you want to just have sex with scumbags because you think you can change him into a guy you wanted him to be if your true self and nice she'll most likely friend zoned you and have sex with scumbags and cry drama boohoo he used me he cheated on me.

And when you become a complete jerk who sleeps around she love that she lusts after what she can't have so she chase after scumbags and want to change him into a good man why should i bother no I'm not sexist I'm being smart and i love being who i am and they just have sex with scumbags and they never wait till marriage.

So my point being why should i waste my time,my energy and my virginity on women and girls when most of you girls and most of you women if not some hate nerdy geeky guys and never wait till marriage so far i have giving up on girls and women all together forever and die alone the rest of my life.

And no I'm not gay and unless you can name how many girls and how many women pick nice guys who wait till marriage like i do and she saves her virginity only for him nobody else vs how many scumbags have you sleep with then you'll understand what I'm going through and I'm tired of this bullshit.

And if you are nice you get friend zoned if you are a scumbag you get relationships and she loves to change you into the guy she wants you to be anyway i feel better now i had to say what i had to say thanks for letting me get this out of my system :).

• Lauren 2012/08/10 03:21:34
    Lauren
    +3
    I'm an 18 year old virgin, waiting until marriage. I liked the same guy for several years and he's a total nerd. The only reason I got over him was because he's never acted like it would happen, and we're too busy for relationships anyway. I always fall for the nice guy though. Jerks are immature and arrogant and unappealing.

• Anna 2012/08/17 03:43:19
    Anna
    Maybe you should look into meeting different women and surrounding yourself with a different crowd. Don't blame all women just because you are too lazy to go out and meet new ones. If you want a girl who wants to wait until marriage go find and pressure a girl like that. Don't pursue girls who make it clear about how they have no intention of waiting and then cry about how they didn't wait. And with how much I've seen you complain about women it is no wonder they don't want to date you. No what makes me uninterested in dating a guy? Hearing him bash my gender and mop around in self-pity.
  • Cloud Anna 2012/08/17 04:09:25
  • Anna Cloud 2012/08/17 05:12:26
    Anna
    Again, you need to get out of your rut and meet other girls, because what you just stated was in no way, shape, or form a fact.
    Almost all of my female friends prefer nice guys, many of them are dating nice guys(those who aren't are either not dating or are dating other girls). At least one choose a nice guy over a better looking player(he's not actually a jerk, but it is clear he's not into commitment) because she knew it would end better for her. All of them love their nice boyfriends deeply. Some are waiting to have sex, some already have. I also prefer an over all nice guy, he just can't be doormat nice. Any guy who tried to hit me in any way I did not pre-approve would find himself missing the offending hand, or at least have it out of service for a long while.
    Know what none of us like? Guys who spend all their time blaming others for their lack of a date.
  • Cloud Anna 2012/08/17 05:18:14
    Cloud
    OK you are another person proved me wrong congratulations and i hope you take advice you preach because when a girl or a woman advice nice guy she never take her own advice she go for guys who mistreats her and i notice opposite attracts
  • stl.shamrock 2012/08/12 00:14:38
    stl.shamrock
    Ok, I'm going to come across as the "scumbag guy" you referred to, but...

How many times are you going to downplay yourself? Several times, I've read the following comment:

"I bet she'll hate guys like me if she finds out if i own any body pillows of my favorite female anime/video game characters of my favorite characters or any of the stuff of those characters and any other characters for the matter"

With the wide variety of likes and dislikes that people have, you can't honestly believe that all women have an overt hatred for guys who have anime pillows. If it's the living with your parents, lack of a job or ID, etc. issue, then do something about it.

You're 24 years old (according to your profile) so how can you not have an ID? You can't drive, vote, get a job, etc. That should be the first thing to resolve. Next, work on your "spine". Women, real ones, like a guy that can stand for something. Even if it's which member of the X-Men is the best... It's something. Third, get a job. If you enjoy video games, I'm sure there's a GameStop or some other game store that you can look into getting on at. (Here's a hint: if you're looking for geeky / nerdy girls, you'll find them at game stores.)

You can build on those baby steps and eventually, probably when you least expect it, "Miss Right" might just come to you.
  • Lauren 2012/08/10 03:21:34
    Lauren
    +3
  • Lauren Lauren 2012/08/10 03:27:12
    Lauren
    +3
    I'd actually worry more about whether he cusses than if he's nerdy. Cussing is a turn off to me.
  • Nekosarethebest 2012/08/09 19:20:28
    Nekosarethebest
    I seriously hope no girl wastes their time on you. t(-_-t)
  • Cloud Nekosar... 2012/08/09 20:52:58
    Cloud
    If you don't know yet i also posted a apologize as well and here is the link http://www.sodahead.com/livin...
  • Nekosar... Cloud 2012/08/10 12:41:22
  • Flamingolady 2012/08/09 03:00:51
    Flamingolady
    +1
    I read your apology first, and then found your rant. You are never wasting your time when you are learning about people in general, and as time goes on, you will learn the "type" of female to avoid. There are many shallow and materialistic girls and women, and you just need to find someone with similar tastes. You will do fine, just give yourself some time!!! And, good luck.
  • Vicereine Killbride 2012/08/09 01:41:01
    Vicereine Killbride
    I say the same thing about guys.
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/08/09 01:14:44
    VERYwiseguy
    +2
    All you need is money for a lot of shallow woman.Find a geeky,nerdy girl. bill gates
  • Cloud VERYwis... 2012/08/09 01:16:26
    Cloud
    I bet she'll hate guys like me if she finds out if i own any body pillows of my favorite female anime/video game characters of my favorite characters or any of the stuff of those characters and any other characters for the matter.

father more i have nothing no jobs no cars no IDs no nothing and I'm super skinny very thin because of my high metabolism and i still live with my parents what girls and women like that in a guy.
  • VERYwis... Cloud 2012/08/09 01:36:28
    VERYwiseguy
    Your 1st mistake is thinking negative of yourself real woman find confidence in yourself very attractive.Woman are deeper than most men they see you from the inside men are more shallow usually looking at outward appearances moreso.Get off SH and use that computer for research to understand yourself and woman more. :)
  • Cloud VERYwis... 2012/08/09 01:38:34
    Cloud
    what i said earlier because they either dump you because of that stuff or just get jealous because of it
  • VERYwis... Cloud 2012/08/09 02:27:09
    VERYwiseguy
    READ more that's your stinking thinking not the experts.Look it up.Peace
  • Cloud VERYwis... 2012/08/09 02:30:38
    Cloud
    +1
    when i can i will and i like to apologize to you as well sorry about this rant :).
  • VERYwis... Cloud 2012/08/09 02:40:14
    VERYwiseguy
    NO biggie I always look up things that confuse me go on a site. http://www.psychologicalscien... http://www.apa.org/news/press... This took me literally 3 seconds. ;)
  • flaca BN-0 2012/08/09 01:07:19
    flaca BN-0
    Aren't there nerdy girls out there?
    Pick one of them or don't be a nerd.
  • XRenX 2012/08/09 00:51:15 (edited)
    XRenX
    +1
    You could try dating sites, or in person with women...assert yourself and don't be too passive. When you ask her out, don't seem to needy or available. Just be like, "So there was this new food joint I wanted to try maybe I'll bring someone else with me, if you are interested or not, that's cool."
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/08/09 00:44:04
  • Cloud ☠ Live ... 2012/08/09 00:47:13
    Cloud
    +1
    i love your nickname awesome
  • ☠ Live ... Cloud 2012/08/09 01:02:47
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    Thanks!
  • Shawna 2012/08/09 00:36:48
    Shawna
    +2
    I think nerds are totally hot. Whiners are not though.
  • Cloud Shawna 2012/08/09 00:39:40
    Cloud
    +1
    so i should smack her face to proof I'm tough?

If that's the case i wish to die now but i won't because my friends won't forgive me and I'm keep on living for people i love and yes for god and Jesus Christ too.
  • XRenX Cloud 2012/08/09 00:48:55
    XRenX
    No, just find some other way to show her you are assertive.
  • Shawna Cloud 2012/08/09 00:57:01
    Shawna
    No. You need to be a nerd with backbone. Know that you are worthy of someone who is loving and kind and treats you well and be loving and kind yourself. If you are not treated as well as you would like to be, move on. Don't ever be a doormat.
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/08/09 00:33:10
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +3
    I've been where you're at. It may sound unbelievable But there are females who exist that have healthy self esteems and feel they deserve better than The "Scumbags" you describe.
    The one that used to really stick in my craw was when a girl would be complaining about how much of a neglectful selfish douchebag her current boyfriend was and would inevitably say "Why can't I find a nice guy... Like You!" You did find a nice guy like me, Then Rejected me for that very reason.
    Don't give up, There is a lady out there Who's not willing to tolerate a scumbag, thinks the "nerdy" look is cute. And get this, She's probably hot and doesn't even know it.
  • Cloud The Eli... 2012/08/09 00:34:44 (edited)
    Cloud

• XRenX Cloud 2012/08/09 00:44:09 (edited)
    XRenX
    Well, if you show her you have something going for yourself, then you will find one. If you don't like your body, you can change it by working out or something.
  • The Eli... Cloud 2012/08/09 00:47:51
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    I'm guessing you've never been to comicon. There are girls who attend that place that would be impressed that you own body pillows of your favorite anime/video game vixens. You might find the one who doesn't like a specific character and would want to debate you on why you'd enjoy her, But that's not necessarily a deal breaker.
    You'd be surprised what a female is willing to look past if she feels she's found "The one" Think about it, You can't understand why some girls go after "Scumbags" who are incapable of treating them properly. If you want an ID, get one, If you want a job, get one. But even if you don't I assure you There is a girl out there who is capable of wanting you just for the simple fact that you make her feel special.
  • Cloud The Eli... 2012/08/09 00:49:18
    Cloud
    +1
    Those pillows I'm talking about is sexy kinds like chun li from street fighter and saeko from high school of the dead as 2 examples
  • The Eli... Cloud 2012/08/09 00:51:01
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    And What I'm saying is There are women that exist who think that is awesome.
  • Cloud The Eli... 2012/08/09 00:52:45
    Cloud
    +1
    for everyone who read my reply here on this spot i wanted to apologize to everyone so i apologize again and thanks again everyone
  • being me The Eli... 2012/08/09 00:49:25
    being me
    +2
    Thank you for saying this:
    "I've been where you're at. It may sound unbelievable But there are females who exist that have healthy self esteems and feel they deserve better than The "Scumbags" you describe."
  • The Eli... being me 2012/08/09 00:52:00
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    You're welcome.
  • ʂıoвнaп ♡ 2012/08/09 00:31:02
    ʂıoвнaп ♡
    +2
    Well, I'm really sorry that most girls you've met are stupid, but that doesn't make it okay to judge EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US like that.
    You'll meet a girl who loves you the way you are. A lot of girls LOVE guys who are nerds and geeks. Some of us find that really attractive.
    And a lot of girls also wait until marriage.

Why do you keep asking questions about women like this? That's pretty judgmental of you.
  • Cloud ʂıoвнaп ♡ 2012/08/09 00:37:45
    Cloud
    may i ask how you feel when you save yourself and the other person who never save themself for you
  • ʂıoвнaп ♡ Cloud 2012/08/09 00:45:20
    ʂıoвнaп ♡
    +1
    To be completely honest with you, I don't know how that feels. However, in some cases it wouldn't bother me. It really depends on the situation.
    As it stands, it would bother me if he wasn't a virgin since I'm not even an adult, so it would be problematic if he has had sex before. But when I'm older, if I meet the guy who is perfect for me and he happens to not be a virgin, I won't let that get in my way of being in a relationship with him.
    It shouldn't stop you either because if a girl isn't a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she sleeps around with scumbags.

2014/10/31 05:56:32