A Letter To Michelle Obama

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/07/12 03:27:40

Dear Michelle,
On the day that your husband was elected, you said that you had never been proud of the United States until that day. For the last three and a half years, I have been observing your husband and you, and I feel that it is time I share my thoughts with you. The day your husband was elected was the first time I was ever ashamed of this country, and today I am even more ashamed.
I was ashamed then because your husband was not elected because he was the best qualified to do the job, or because he was the most intelligent, or even because anyone really thought he could get anything worthwhile done. The reason your husband was elected, the only reason, is because of the color of his skin. Your husband was chosen by the Democratic Party to be their “token black”, and that is the shame of the American public. We deserve better than a community organizer who seems to look down on his fellow Americans while bowing to an Arab leader. We deserve a president who was thoroughly vetted by his party and the media, not someone whom the DNC now admits was never even eligible for the job. There are many other men, Black, Hispanic, of Asian descent, Native American, and even Caucasian who are many times more qualified and eligible to be the president. If he had even a shred of self respect, Barack would resign and convince Joe Biden to do so as well, so that someone with a backbone could fix the mess your husband (NOT George Bush) has made much worse.
Your husband said he would bring unity to the country; instead, he has brought class warfare and fanned the flames of racism by saying that his son would look like Travon Martin. When the Pharisees asked Jesus what the greatest commandment was, he replied, “‘you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’” “This is the greatest foremost commandment.” “The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’” “On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”(Matt.22:37-40 NAS). Notice that there is no modifying clause in the second commandment “You shall love thy neighbor as yourself.” NOT “You shall love your neighbor as yourself, so long as his skin is the same color as yours or he does not make more money than you.” In our home, race is not an issue; everyone is welcome and treated respectfully. My mother raised me right; she taught me these verses and the golden rule “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” I have lived this way all my life and never judge others; it is God’s job to judge, not mine. There is a big difference between loving the person and accepting the sin; I can love the person and still hate the things they do. The media was quick to condemn Sarah Palin’s daughter for getting pregnant (or was it because she chose to have the baby?), but at least she owned up and took responsibility for her actions, which is something your husband has said publicly he would not make his daughters do in that same situation. No, he would rather have them murder their baby should they be so shortsighted as to get pregnant before they were ready.

Make no mistake here, please; through Christ, I love you and your family, but I hate what Barack has done to this wonderful country of ours. He has no need to apologize for an accidental burning of the Quran anymore than they would apologize for a deliberate burning of the Bible or our Constitution. In fact, as a nation, there is nothing he needs to apologize for on our behalf, but instead much he needs to apologize to us for. He needs to apologize to us for his blatant disregard for the Constitution, the very foundation of our government, and the freedoms guaranteed to us by that document. I have family members who fought to protect that document and what it stands for; yet you and your husband treat it like toilet paper for all the respect you show.
You are fond of quoting the Scripture in Luke that tells us that “To those to whom much has been given, from them much shall also be expected”, but then you take it out of context and tell us that means that the federal government has the right to take what one man earns and give it to the man who sits on his butt all day doing nothing. Sorry, but I do not think that is what Christ meant when he said “take care of the widows and orphans.” He also told us that God loves a cheerful (or willing) giver. He did not want to force us to do what we so willingly do out of love. In case you had not noticed, when there is a crisis (i.e. Katrina) the American people pull together to help each other faster and better than the government (i.e. FEMA) could.
The recent decision by the Supreme Court to uphold the individual mandate of the “Affordable” Care Act was equally shameful and has added one hundred-fold to the stress of my daily life. Stress that was not a part of my life until Barack took the office that by rights does not belong to him. My husband has non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, the treatments are expensive, and how long now before the committee decides that because he is not a “productive citizen” he cannot access the treatments he needs to stay alive? I clench my teeth at night wondering if he will be here when our daughter (now fifteen) walks down the aisle on her wedding day. When I had a heart attack last year, it was a Catholic-run hospital that picked up the greatest portion of the cost, allowing us to make payments on the rest when we could, not the government. Through the contraception mandate, Obamacare will shut down that hospital and hundreds like it, leaving people like me to fall between the cracks of your “perfect healthcare”.
I am also ashamed that the first family sees the Presidency as a lottery they won (how many vacations do you need in a year, really?) I have not had a job in two years, and our family would love to have a vacation in Europe, just one, someday. Yet your family has taken over seventeen vacations, at my last count, on the taxes people like me have paid. So, in effect, the middle class of America has been paying for you and your entourage of secretaries and secret service personnel to run around the world, shopping and sightseeing, when we cannot afford to go visit relatives who live in another state. Your husband’s policies have not created any jobs worth talking about, but they have kept businesses from creating jobs. Even a low-paying job would allow us the luxury of going to visit family.
So tell me Michelle, just what are you proud of? Are you proud of the fact that you are living in the White House because people did not want to be called racist? Or perhaps you are proud that your husband has chipped away at the civil liberties of the American taxpayers? Or perhaps you are proud of the race riots your husband instigated when he said that if he had a son he would look like Travon Martin, instead of keeping his mouth shut and letting the police handle the situation? The truth (whatever it is) will come out. I do not think there is anything that your husband has “accomplished” while in office that you should be proud of. Oh wait, I forgot all that golfing he has done that must have improved his game; I guess you can be proud of that.
In Christ Always,
Becky Smith

Photo credit: terrellaftermath

Read More: http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-letter-to-miche...

• ronbo51 2012/07/12 18:10:25
    ronbo51
    +1
    ms Michele,
    do you recognize your picture in these publications.? wanted to forward them to show the admiration we have for you!!!!
    pig magazine pork magazine pig farmers  magazine swine farmers  magazine swine farmers  magazine
    she really needs to wax that hair above her lips!!!
  • Leprachaun999 2012/07/12 09:32:59
    Leprachaun999
    This Was the Best piece of Fiction I have read since the Bible.
  • CAPISCE 2012/07/12 06:57:13
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Michelle Obama can go F^ck Herself
  • CAPISCE 2012/07/12 06:56:17
  • Patric CAPISCE 2012/07/12 09:54:31
    Patric
    +1
    ouch, that hadda hurt,,
    and the truth hurts the most..

style and class.

no style and low class...

change you can be ashamed of...
  • CAPISCE Patric 2012/07/12 14:03:30
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Class and the Obama's in the same sentence----wow----that's funny obama zombie
  • Jackie 2012/07/12 06:52:18
    Jackie
    +1
    AMEN!!
  • garyt212 2012/07/12 05:57:49
    garyt212
    +1
    Well said!

animated applause
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/07/12 05:52:40
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Way to go Miss Becky Smith! I love that letter and believe it should be spread all over this country here. Let all of our citizens read it. And it's very well written and to the point too.
  • doofieg... bman~AV... 2012/07/12 11:02:29
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Good morning, bman!
  • bman~AV... doofieg... 2012/07/13 01:36:49
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Good evening to you miss Doofie! I just got back to the house a little while ago. Trying to catch up here.
  • doofieg... bman~AV... 2012/07/13 01:59:40
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Hi love~ I guess I've told you I just got back on soda! I was out of power for DAYS!
  • bman~AV... doofieg... 2012/07/13 02:42:12
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    That you did sweet lady. Sorry to hear about that. Yeah, we were without power for just a day a couple weeks back. It was the Sunday just before the 4th of July. The crews are still cleaning up the mess that the storm made. Soooooo glad to see you here again.
  • Mindy 2012/07/12 05:28:50
  • judy ann 2012/07/12 04:57:41
    judy ann
    +4
    Well spoken HAND CLAPPING HAND CLAPPING
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/12 03:34:11
    Don Leuty
    +4
    Love your zeal, but I fear this is wasted on her. They are birds of a feather. Remember, they were both disbarred in Illinois.
  • Striker 2012/07/12 03:30:49
    Striker
    +5
    Glad to see you back in action, doofiegirl!
  • doofieg... Striker 2012/07/12 04:15:33
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    I have been without power since 6/30. Just got it back today! I missed this place! I'll be awhile catching up too!
  • Striker doofieg... 2012/07/12 04:18:27
    Striker
    +2
    That's awful!! Losing power is among the bad scenarios of collapse.
    But I figured you were back to the medics again. I don't know which might be the better news!
  • doofieg... Striker 2012/07/12 04:24:48
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    We had a freak storm-------- winds gusting over 100 mph, and sustained between 70 and 80 mph. It lasted just long enough to bring down nearly all the trees along the power lines! Since we are so rural, they concentrated on the hospitals, and the city first. My surgery is scheduled for 8/21.
  • Striker doofieg... 2012/07/12 04:29:30
    Striker
    +2
    I once went thru WV on an interstate kinda West, gosh all we saw was mountains and trees. I get that picture!
    Well, whatever is going on with surgery, I wish you the best!
  • doofieg... Striker 2012/07/12 04:49:43
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    You were on I64. It runs about 5 mi. from my house, I live north of it, about 12 mi. from Beckley. Out in the boonies!
  • Striker doofieg... 2012/07/12 05:04:19 (edited)
    Striker
    +2
    Okay, my kinda livin'! You ARE in what looks like the boonies. When they come to take us away away away we'll be toward the bottom of their list! They'll be in the cities where they can fill a FEMA bus in 5 minutes LOL

We are kinda in ditto in northern Arizona, wouldn't want it any other way.
  • doofieg... Striker 2012/07/12 05:15:50
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    Hee hee hee--- a GPS can't find me! I was waiting for a young Conservative candidate to come to my house once, and he ended up nearly two miles from here using a GPS! He had to call me to come get him!
  • Striker doofieg... 2012/07/12 05:20:21
    Striker
    +2
    Now that's funny. Neither Google or GPS can find our place, even tho's its in a subdivision with named streets and all that. Part of the tangle may be that ignorant 911 addressing. Even the non-postmaster across the highway in plain view didn't know where we lived, and 2 1/2 years later it's STILL not straight!

2014/10/24 16:56:37