A father has been arrested, strip-searched and hauled in for questioning - - - all because his four-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun at school?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/02/25 15:46:17
“I’m picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I’m locked up,” Jessie Sansone, 26, told the Waterloo Region Record in Canada. “I was in shock. This is completely insane. My daughter drew a gun on a piece of paper at school.”

Sansone, a Kitchener resident, had arrived at Forest Hill public school to pick up his children when he was called to the principal’s office. Three police officers informed him he was being charged with possession of a firearm. Then he was escorted out of the school, handcuffed and locked in the back of a police car.

According to Sansone, he didn’t learn what had caused the investigation until hours after his arrest. Other officers arrived at his home, where they instructed his wife to come to the police station and took his other three children to Family and Children’s Services to be questioned.

“Nobody was given any explanation,” Sansone’s wife, Stephanie Squires, told the paper.

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/madness-after-girl-4-dr...

• Bigbrowneyes 2012/02/25 16:00:44
    Bigbrowneyes
    +5
    Oh lord...

As if there was no other way a child could have seen a gun...

I think people have been watching that show...What is it called? Was it CSI or something else? Anyway, it's some detective show where they sometimes have kids draw pictures to see what goes on in their lives...

I've had cops mock me when I tried to report something, then write what I said down carelessly with inaccuracies...so I am not surprised.

• DeadPoolTwo 2012/03/02 05:15:48
    DeadPoolTwo
    +2
    thats messed up
  • thetacat 2012/02/28 17:23:12
    thetacat
    +1
    This is ridiculous. There's so many ways that kid could have seen a gun, in our society.
  • Tea Party Teen 2012/02/27 11:15:51
  • Jackal 2012/02/26 18:49:18
    Jackal
    When I was a kid, I was into G.I Joe and Rambo. I drew a picture of Rambo shooting people, and the teacher tried to get me professional help... boy was she right, I am bonkers of my rocker...
  • Sister Wolf 2012/02/26 00:00:35
    Sister Wolf
    I know a lot of people say sue, he has a right to sue everybody but guess what that's only in the USA that you can sue everyone over anything.
  • Soup Man 2012/02/25 23:46:25
    Soup Man
    +1
    Soon to be replayed at a school near you
  • pjwinkler65 2012/02/25 23:43:21
    pjwinkler65
    +1
    Good gravy Mable! Outrageous! I'm just beside myself...how freakin' utterly absurd. I think when all was said and done the school would be answering for the hardship caused. I can't believe that the police even cooperated with the idea! Did they even issue an apology?
  • 4dc 2012/02/25 22:23:36
    4dc
    +1
    i hope he sues...and wins...that was way stupid
  • Meggies1104 2012/02/25 20:43:27
    Meggies1104
    +1
    that's stupid! -_- when i was little I chewed a piece of toast into a gun and shot my mom. SO should my mom be arrested and questioned? um no i don't think so.-.-
  • santa6642 2012/02/25 20:34:44
    santa6642
    +1
    Sick minded liberals.
  • Clay Slayer 2012/02/25 20:13:30
    Clay Slayer
    +1
    There is a bit more to the story than what is shown here, BUT most ppl wont bother to read it.

The girl stated " It was her fathers gun and he shoots bad ppl"...thats when the investigation went further.

Now as for it happening in the states, it is already started.. Drs are allowed to ask children if there are firearms in the home and are the kids afraid. If the kids answer yes to both questions, guess what? your kids will be taken and you searched, etc.
  • ~ The R... Clay Sl... 2012/02/27 17:19:03
    ~ The Rebel ~
    A Canadian father was arrested and strip-searched Wednesday after his 4-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun in her kindergarten class.

Ontario dad Jesse Sansone told the Toronto Sun his little girl’s drawing was supposed to be him, getting monsters and bad guys. Her teacher apparently thought differently, and the school contacted child protective services. When Sansone arrived to pick his daughter up, three police officers were waiting to take him into custody.

http://dancingczars.wordpress...
  • Clay Sl... ~ The R... 2012/02/27 17:25:07 (edited)
    Clay Slayer
    +1
    I read a report on it that said the little girl told the teacher her Father "Used it to shoot and kill Bad people" That is why the police jumped all over it.......Still the idiots of the world are too quick to do stupid things like getting alarmed over a picture........

In some societies they would rather see a woman in a ditch raped and murdered than that woman being able to shoot and kill the would be rapist......

I have a friend in England that told me of a friend of his that was arrested for assaulting a would be robber with his umbrella,, Talk about stupid...........

Another friend of mine from australia, whos ex husband came around and beat her up and took her money couldnt get the government to do anything, She had no was of defending herself unless she had a ball bat..

I am a firearms instructor.. I think everyone should at least own a dozen guns.. or if you know how many you have, you dont have enough......
  • Wolfman 2012/02/25 19:21:01
    Wolfman
    +2
    Pity the Canadians with no Constitution.
  • D'eath 2012/02/25 18:33:24
    D'eath
    +3
    I'm just wondering, what would have happened if the child had drawn a picture of herself with a rucksack on her back?
  • Billy the kid 2012/02/25 18:13:04
    Billy the kid
    +3
    As they say:
    the lunatics are running the asylum
    the lunatics are running the asylum
  • DeeB 2012/02/25 17:42:19
    DeeB
    +2
    I hope the people of Canada rebel. Unlike the stupid people in this country.
  • JoeBlo 2012/02/25 17:15:30
    JoeBlo
    +3
    OK, peeps. As wrong as this is, it happened in Canada, NOT the USA.

It is however, a window to how the libruls are attempting to involve the gubmint in every aspect of our lives, although they constantly preach about how they're all for freedom.

Who's regulating whether McDonald's puts a toy in a Happy Meal, what a kid brings to school in their lunch-box, what kind of automobiles we should drive and and how much phucking salt I put on my fries?

Whatever happened to making a phone call to a parent if a REAL concern was present?

Why are we headed towards a society where anyone who is offended by a 4 year olds refrigerator drawing can get you arrested, strop searched, your kids taken away and your home ransacked?
  • ~ The R... JoeBlo 2012/02/25 18:08:28
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +2
    Too close for comfort to me!
  • JoeBlo ~ The R... 2012/02/25 18:26:17
    JoeBlo
    +1
    I know.... I was just bringing that to people's attention because they were all assuming it was the U.S. and didn't bother to read past the headline.
  • ~ The R... JoeBlo 2012/02/25 19:00:07
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +1
    Most of the comments don't seem to point to that!
  • Autarchic 2012/02/25 16:47:17
    Autarchic
    +2
    The lunatics are in charge of the asylum!
  • Awwmandawashere 2012/02/25 16:40:07
    Awwmandawashere
    +3
    When a I was little I saw guns, sex, and violence on movies and television but you never saw me drawing about it. I am not saying that what the police did was right because that is absolutely ridiculous! What did they think that he was going to kill his daughter or something? Last time I checked it was legal for you to have a gun in your house to protect your family if you have it registered which I don't know too many people who don't have a registered gun. They set Casey Anthony free for murdering her child but the cops get involved because of a drawing? What has a country come to?
  • U-Dog 2012/02/25 16:36:03
    U-Dog
    +3
    The Police State... Coming to an American public school near you soon... and if things don't change it could be much sooner than you think!
  • Leah U-Dog 2012/02/25 23:02:15
    Leah
    +1
    This happened in Canada, not the US.
  • U-Dog Leah 2012/02/26 00:10:08
    U-Dog
    +1
    Yes, that is why I said "Coming to"
  • pmdpiano 2012/02/25 16:35:52
    pmdpiano
    +3
    Inconceivable!

inconceivable
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/02/25 16:23:32
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +4
    Anything from the Lefties to take away our right to own a gun, It's an all out assault from the Commie Left.
  • 001 2012/02/25 16:16:32
    001
    +3
    Any excuse to raid a house. Even if it's silly. Children who watch stuff like Zorro or Lucky Luke know what a gun looks like.
  • Lovatic135 2012/02/25 16:06:28
    Lovatic135
    +4
    Jeez what's next? Being hauled off to jail because I don't dress correctly? This country is insane.
  • Bigbrowneyes 2012/02/25 16:00:44
    Bigbrowneyes
    +5
    Oh lord...

• Doug King 2012/02/25 15:58:32
    Doug King
    +5
    More Government abuse.
  • Reggie☮ 2012/02/25 15:49:26
    Reggie☮
    +5
    Isn't that just great. This is nothing short of insane.
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2012/02/25 15:48:14

2014/07/31 17:35:06