A COMPLETE FORGIVENESS

CuppaT Child of God 2012/07/14 21:57:38
Related Topics: Image, Images, 6, SodaHead

today

• ♥K14 2012/07/14 22:00:10
    ♥K14
    Well, that page is wrong...

(morally & factually)
  • CuppaT ... ♥K14 2012/07/14 22:02:06
    CuppaT   Child of God
    If you don't like it, don't read it. Skip it and move on.

God Bless You.
  • ♥K14 CuppaT ... 2012/07/14 22:03:37
    ♥K14
    But how would I know If I like it if I didn't read it?
  • Kyra ♥K14 2012/07/14 23:22:41 (edited)
    Kyra
    +1
    Morally and Factually it is right.... haven't you ever read the new testament, or even the WOrds of Jesus?
  • ♥K14 Kyra 2012/07/14 23:24:29
    ♥K14
    I've read the bible, both new and old testaments, cover to cover.
    A better question to ask would be which bits are wrong.
  • Kyra ♥K14 2012/07/14 23:27:18 (edited)
    Kyra
    +1
    Nothing is wrong with it. You'd have to take something out of context if you think it is wrong. Maybe your one of those types that takes an OLD TESTAMENT verse and says it means more that what actually came out of Jesus' mouth.
  • ♥K14 Kyra 2012/07/14 23:33:48
    ♥K14
    I never relate the old testament to Jesus. It was before his time.

You still aren't asking the obvious question...
  • Kyra ♥K14 2012/07/14 23:35:44
    Kyra
    +1
    I'm not asking someone who is wrong for an answer because I already know the right answer.
  • ♥K14 Kyra 2012/07/14 23:37:07
    ♥K14
    Evidently not.
    You refuse debate because you don't want to risk being wrong.
  • Kyra ♥K14 2012/07/14 23:45:17
    Kyra
    +1
    I know what is right.... I have read the post over and over again to see something wrong in it from scripture.... NOTHING IS WRONG. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with God, if any.... but I pray you see the truth.
  • ♥K14 Kyra 2012/07/15 00:00:06
    ♥K14
    I do see truth. Which is the problem. From a religious point of view. Religion requires blind faith without proof, or evidence. My mind is centered in logic. Therefore when someone says "oh just ignore the lack of evidence or sense in religion" I just can not understand their view point.

Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly happy to let people be religious. I think it's quite good for some folk. It gives them a sense of meaning, self worth and helps them get on with their life. But when people are disrespectful enough to say "Oh you should believe", "this is the right way to live" or "I pray you see the truth" I can't help but wonder if it's really worth it.
    - People who are improved by religion - Good.
    - People given an inflated sense of self worth - Bad.
    - People who overcome struggles by believing - Good.
    - People who assume superiority because they believe - Bad
    - People who are happy to live and let live - Good
    - People who feel the need to question others beliefs (or lack thereof) or try and convert people - Bad

Please don't say I should become religious. It just makes you seem bigoted, arrogant and foolish. And I really hope you're none of those things.

Please note: I only felt the need to point this out, because you fit some of the categories marked "bad"... Again, not saying yo...

Please note: I only felt the need to point this out, because you fit some of the categories marked "bad"... Again, not saying you're a bad person. That's just how you come across.

back on topic: Parts of the text posted are blatant lies, poor metaphors and suggest crime should have no consequence

2014/04/20 23:43:51