70-Year-Old Virgin Says She's Finally Ready to Go All the Way and Find Love: Is It Ever Too Late?

SodaHead Living 2012/05/11 18:00:00
And you thought the 40-year-old virgin was stunted. A 70-year-old virgin says she's finally ready to go all the way and find love, The Sun reports. "Now’s the time. I’m ready to take the plunge for the right bloke. My standards are still very high, though. I’m hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire," cabaret singer Pam Shaw told the British tabloid.

virgin

Despite her stage name -- The Sexational Pam -- Shaw says she does not believe in sex before marriage, which is supposedly why she's never done the deed. "I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man. You are never too old for anything. Just look at Joan Collins," she tells The Sun.

She also thinks she's still got it. "I like to think I’d be a real catch. I may be 70 but I’m young at heart. People can’t believe it when I tell them my age. I think I look great, maybe because I’ve never been married or had kids. I’m fun and have bundles of energy." Do you think it's too late for Pam to find love, not to mention a little nooky?

• ShamshirMkII 2012/05/15 00:09:16
    ShamshirMkII
    Better late than never, I suppose -_-;
  • Mark Twain 2012/05/14 23:51:52
    Mark Twain
    +2
    however I fear that twenty years from now I will look at a Sodahead question that will say "Ninty year old virgin Still looking for right Bloke"
  • techman 2012/05/14 23:26:00
    techman
    It's never too later for love, but the nooky might be iffy.
  • Jackie techman 2012/05/15 03:28:52
    Jackie
    Huh? Why do you say that? How old are you? Only a young person thinks it might be over at that age.
  • HipJipC 2012/05/14 22:57:01
    HipJipC
    Go get um Pam!
  • Howard 2012/05/14 22:45:43
    Howard
    +2
    Just bend over and enjoy it. Most millionaires want a hot little tattie not a dried up prune. She is putting her standards up there again and she is going to get what she always wanted...nothing. Avoidance behavior works in strange ways.
  • Robert Howard 2012/05/15 15:31:51
    Robert
    That's right! Tell her to drop her dralls and get her legs open wide. 70 years old, damn that will be nasty. They need to ask some 70 year olds that question.
  • Howard Robert 2012/07/01 12:43:35
    Howard
    what are dralls, seriously let's learn to type or maybe spell,
  • Robert Howard 2012/07/05 13:15:01
    Robert
    And you need to seriously lighten up Howard, because it's not that serious. Or, is the the 70 year old that the this thread is about your woman? I intentionally spelled drawers "dralls" (and I assume you know what drawers are) because some pronounce "drawers" "dralls" Drop your dralls" sounds way better than drop your drawers and rolls off the tongue easier. I borrowed that line from a Dolomite script.
  • Howard Robert 2012/08/12 21:48:36 (edited)
    Howard
    thank you Robert, gee this was months ago but I appreciate your English lesson regarding dralls, never heard of it. In regards to that woman, I'm not going to lighten as I'm spot on about her as she is a gold digger and a woman who really doesn't want to get laid because she's been avoiding it for years by setting her standards so high that subconciously she really doesn't want intmacy sexually or in a relationship. Most gold diggers can't be intimate and neither can she.
  • Robert Howard 2012/08/16 14:04:15
    Robert
    Dralls is probably either Southern American dialect or Ebonics. Anyway, I didn't consider the gold digger angle. Wow, a 70 year old gold digger. Maybe she'd pray on 100 year old rich men LOL, because to then she's young LOL. And also, I agree with you her about not desiring intimacy. After all, she held out all of this time and all of a sudden she wants some. There could be other possibilities too, such as she's lying about her virginity.
  • Call me Mark willya? 2012/05/14 22:01:38
    Call me Mark willya?
    +2
    I believe that it's never too late to find love, but to be 70 and still a virgin, and NOT a nun??? It's just absurd, if she's never been married before now, seems to me she's probably not going to find what she's looking for I'm thinking that maybe it doesn't exist. Her standards, "A tall dark and handsome millionaire. " That's not standards that's gold-digging at it's most vain and self centered, Not only is she shallow enough that he has to be tall dark and handsome, but rich too??? Go read a romance novel and use a nice toy on yourself, then wake up and realize that it's not about money and looks it's about caring and honesty. Of course she's 70 and she hasn't learned by now, she surely won't hear anything WE have to say about it... Sad really.
  • Ashlea Call me... 2012/05/15 10:22:36
    Ashlea
    +1
    You realise that she was joking, right?
  • Call me... Ashlea 2012/05/15 22:21:52
    Call me Mark willya?
    It is pretty funny, but you have to wonder why she hasn't found anyone in 52 years of being an adult...
  • Tom Camfield 2012/05/14 21:48:36
    Tom Camfield
    Her options are open, but good luck finding a tall, dark and handsome millionaire who would take a real interest in her. She certainly looks attractive, in any case.
  • NakijaTobias 2012/05/14 21:36:47
    NakijaTobias
    She should try and go for Hugh Hefner, she's around his age; so why not?
  • pete 2012/05/14 20:52:31 (edited)
    pete
    Remember George Burns? He was still sexually active in his 90s. So it's not too late.

As for this lady, I think she has saved her cherry for too long. Though I've never had a 70 "virgin" cougar, I'm not too sure how well this one would perform; not having any experience in the sack. I don't even know what a 70 year old hymen looks like or does (or a 20+ year old hymen for that matter).

The other negative factor, is her desire to bang for the big bucks. That just seems like a gold diggin cougar without any credentials, unless she's a helluva skin flute player :)

So though I feel it's never too late in general, this gal has set her sights a bit too high at this stage in her life.

Good luck lady; there's probably a "sucker" out there somewhere in his 90s willing to pay to have you on his arm...........I'd pay to see the video......
  • Robert pete 2012/05/15 15:34:28
    Robert
    Yea, but George was actually sexually active. She'dl probably have a heart attack. But she could take out her dentures and whistle like a champ.
  • Walter Harris 2012/05/14 20:37:10
    Walter Harris
    but can she physically handle it, she is some what attractive for her age, nice legs. outside of her face one can not tell her age. go for it
  • Claybern 2012/05/14 20:33:53
    Claybern
    Why not. Go for it girl.
  • El Prez 2012/05/14 20:15:53
    El Prez
    +1
    Try it, you might like it!!!
  • PapaBC 2012/05/14 19:52:23
    PapaBC
  • lily 2012/05/14 19:18:13
    lily
    THe odds for any women marrying a millonaire is 1:250, but hers are infintiley smaller, as most millionares marry down. She is far too optimistic for her age. She may make it as a cougar, but she won't find her dream man.
  • PM lily 2012/05/14 20:04:11 (edited)
    PM
    Yes, it'll be tough, unless the millionare is 90?
  • BILL 2012/05/14 19:12:20
    BILL
    +2
    Might need a little check-up by a DR. just to be on the safe side, don't want the first to be her last
    steve
    WHAT THE HELL I WILL DO HER
  • ...Kat... BILL 2012/05/19 20:05:49
    ...Kat...
    GROUP SEX! Hahaha xD
  • JOMO 2012/05/14 19:07:44
    JOMO
    +2
    If this is a true depiction of her body.., she is putting a lot of much much younger women to shame. This woman's body seems to be firm and proportionate.., while she shows some aging in her face.. she does not look 70 years old.

I say hell no it is not to late for her.., in fact based on her holding it together for so long..., whoever turns out to be her first had better look out..., with her firm looking legs, if she decide to throw a leg lock on him...., wooooo..., momma..... turn out the lights..., and put out the cat.., cause grand ma..., is about to take him back to the 1930's... LOL....,I'm just saying...JOMO
  • Ayushee 2012/05/14 18:57:19
    Ayushee
    +3
    Searching for love is never too late.
    We don't have any right to judge if it's late,if she's ok with it then every thing's cool!
  • Margaret Jacobson 2012/05/14 18:53:06
    Margaret Jacobson
    +1
    YOU GO GIRL !!! WAY TO GO !! GOOD LUCK!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME FINDING MR RIGHT
  • Media Maven 2012/05/14 18:43:00
    Media Maven
    If you kept it this long, you should take it to your grave!
  • waterlady 2012/05/14 18:41:18
    waterlady
    She waited too long. Why now? She is probably dried out inside. Who would want her at that age, with no practice? She missed out on love in her life.
  • Paul Mcgrath 2012/05/14 18:39:08
    Paul Mcgrath
    +2
    She obviously took care of herself so she may have a lot more years left in the tank. She looks healthier than many people I see in their thirties.

The only thing out of her reach at this point though maybe the handsome millionare. She should have thought of that at least thirty years ago.
  • Bookworm 2012/05/14 18:30:01 (edited)
    Bookworm
    +1
    It is never too late to find love, but she seems out of reality still hoping for a tall, dark and handsome millionaire. Men anywhere near her age or even 20 years younger will need to dye their hair, tall could be doable... millionaires are generally looking for younger women. She looks like a fun lady, maybe she should have her own reality show.
  • Professor Wizard 2012/05/14 18:26:05
    Professor Wizard
    If she hasn't found a man she liked enough to "do it with" by now - - it ain't gonna happen!
  • Just Me 2012/05/14 18:18:17
    Just Me
    +1
    It is never too late! Love is a beautiful thing at any age.
  • missfit 2012/05/14 18:10:27
    missfit
    +1
    It's never too late to find love, but is this for real? I find it hard that if she has dressed like that for most of her life she has not had any sexual encounters. Come on, tell the truth. This sounds like a publicity stunt to me. If not I am sure there is someone out there for her. Maybe not her tall, dark, handsome dream man, but someone. Maybe she needs to stop looking at the superficial.
  • John Hall 2012/05/14 18:06:51
    John Hall
    +1
    I say go for it .
  • Tentimesinfinity 2012/05/14 18:05:49
    Tentimesinfinity
    +1
    People who said yes are probably jelouse that, despite her age, she's still more youthful than them, and will probably end up happier.
  • olylift 2012/05/14 17:58:23
    olylift
    +1
    You can be too old for many things. Like driving.
  • Edie 2012/05/14 17:57:29
    Edie
    +2
    You might as well save it for the worms to eat after waiting this long everything expires.

2014/04/18 08:12:24