Would you wear a t-shirt that said "F--k You" on it?

Yosyp 2012/06/12 15:39:09
Related Topics: T-shirt, Shirt
Saw someone at the mall with a shirt like that but the word was spelled out in English. I thought it was inappropriate , what say you?

I would not wear such a shirt
    +6
    Worse than inappropriate ..
    this shouldn't be worn out in public at all ..
    Which parent wants to try to explain to the toddler or little one ..
    what EXACTLY that means (in an age appropriate manner)
    when they see this on some irresponsible adult?

• Death On Two Legs 2012/06/12 18:23:42
    I would wear such a shirt
    Death On Two Legs
    +4
    I wouldn't wear it somewhere where a lot of little kids would be, however.

lisbeth salander shirt
  • Sissy Death O... 2012/06/14 20:20:47
    Sissy
    +3
    If you really don't think there is anything wrong with it, then you should wear it everywhere you go regardless who would see it.

If you hesitate doing that, then there just might be something wrong with it in the first place.
  • Foxylady Death O... 2012/06/14 21:53:01
  • Miko 2012/06/12 18:18:55
    I would not wear such a shirt
    Miko
  • Sissy Miko 2012/06/15 01:47:13
    Sissy
    +3
    Psssst Miko, you can tell the poster right above you that she can tell me directly what she wants to say to m. , I don't have her blocked as she has me, so she can spew all the nonsense she wishes.
  • jaydenvdv 2012/06/12 17:24:38
    I would wear such a shirt
    jaydenvdv
    +2
    Depending on where I am going though
  • Walaa 2012/06/12 17:21:56
    Very inappropriate
    Walaa
    +3
    Wear it at home where no one would see it. When someone puts something on with phrase its because theyr trying to send a message to who evers reading it, f*** you is something you would not want to say to someone.
  • Sissy Walaa 2012/06/14 20:21:43
    Sissy
    +2
    LOL. Ya think?
  • Depp78 2012/06/12 17:13:16
    Very inappropriate
    Depp78
    +4
    Its not the image I would want to display
  • Phil 2012/06/12 16:28:20
    I would wear such a shirt
    Phil
    +2
    I'd like a shirt like that.
  • Micha Vengeance Way 2012/06/12 16:21:54
    Micha Vengeance Way
    +1
    Ermmm...
    That's a good song :O
    But no.

Maybe if it literally said eff you. Not F*ck you.
  • Bingo's Faddah 2012/06/12 16:19:46
    I would not wear such a shirt
    Bingo's Faddah
    +5
    No way!

This one, sure!
  • Foxylady 2012/06/12 16:18:33
  • "OG" Foxylady 2012/06/13 00:20:59
    "OG"
    +2
    Your shirt, your body, your business if it does not bother you thats all that matters. People these days are going to be offended no matter what. I'm not here to pass judgement nor should anyone else. Feel free to express yourself my friend as we all should.
  • Foxylady "OG" 2012/06/13 00:24:53
  • "OG" Foxylady 2012/06/13 00:26:34
  • Sissy "OG" 2012/06/14 20:24:20
    Sissy
    +1
    Sorry to tell you, but wearing a shirt with probably the most offensive swear word in the English language, (or any language for that matter), will have a lot of judgment passed onto you. If you don't care what people think of you or the first impression of someone who you just met, then its totally up to you.
  • "OG" Sissy 2012/06/14 20:48:03
    "OG"
    +2
    To clear up this misunderstanding - 1st- I never said i was going to wear that shirt - 2nd- I was just commenting on one's choice to - 3rd - I would not pass judgement on anyone who did as i stated - 4th - Thanks for your input - 5th - I'm not concerned what anyone thinks of me has no effect on me either way - 6th - You can't please everyone and someone is always going to dislike you so be it.
  • Sissy "OG" 2012/06/14 20:56:12
    Sissy
    +1
    Well, trust me, wearing a shirt like that wouldn't please anyone but a few of the wearer's closest friends. If he or she wouldn't wear it to work, a family reunion, to meet a new love's family for the first time, then I would say that if that person still contends "I don't care what others think of me" isn't quite true, ya think?
  • "OG" Sissy 2012/06/14 21:03:29
    "OG"
    +2
    So if it pleases them i really don't care. The situation had nothing to do with me wearing the shirt and if one wants to wear it to those functions its no sweat off my back. Saying i don't care what one thinks of me has not one thing to do with that shirt. If you have a problem with the person thats gonna wear it you should take that up with them and not me.
  • Sissy "OG" 2012/06/15 01:52:31
    Sissy
    Nope, I wouldn't dream of telling a person anything of the kind if I saw them wearing such a shirt. Like you, it wouldn't make a bit of difference to me one bit what others thought of them.

Having said that, I have to add that I would absolutely not be seen with a member of my family, and I most certainly would tell them why.
  • Foxylady "OG" 2012/06/14 21:14:30
  • lady blue Foxylady 2012/06/13 04:18:51 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    I agree girlfriend. It's just a tee and there are so many more important things in
    life than to worry about what other people think or say about you. I've always said,
    ' F' them if they cannot take a joke. LoL ... Love ya sis <3333
  • Foxylady lady blue 2012/06/14 21:17:11
  • lady blue Foxylady 2012/06/14 21:44:26
    lady blue
    +1
    OMG...you are cracking me up today girl ! I'm with you girlfriend, you are
    sooo right !! LoL @ wannabes.... " F " them if they can't take a joke !
    ' By the same measure they judge, they shall be judged.'
    That's scripture from the good book. Can't remember the scripture address.
    They can and they should kiss it. Let it roll off your shoulder girl, you are too beautiful to let this bother you. Love you sis <3
  • Foxylady lady blue 2012/06/15 00:27:58
  • lady blue Foxylady 2012/06/15 00:40:15 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    I know you're not bothered girl. Just saying... I am LMAO too with you
    here. I'm with ya all the way on this as I am with everything, right ? LOL...
    Yeah, I can't tolerate it when someone thinks they can say that you are wrong and they are right. That is effing BS, I totally agree. Closeminded and rude is what it comes down to. LOL @ I said the F word a lot on this poll. Thank God we're popular right or otherwise we might have our accounts handed to us ! LOL... Talk soon girlfriend ! :))
  • Sissy lady blue 2012/06/15 01:57:06
    Sissy
    Boy lady blue, if that is a true picture of your very good friend, it sure makes me wonder "how can such a pretty girl have such an offensive vocabulary"? And even worse yet, have such total disrespect for an opinion which is all I gave? I'm more than a little surprised that you are in such agreement with her.
  • lady blue Sissy 2012/06/15 04:50:32 (edited)
    lady blue
    +2
    Hi Sissy, I have known Foxylady for a long time and I can and will vouch for her character and she is both a beautiful person and a wonderful friend and it's too bad that you are not happy with who she is as a person and a lady but she is a true friend to me and they don't come any better than that pretty lady that you see in her avatar. People are different and I am the same type person as her. If you don't like her then you couldn't like me because I agree with her 300 % and you and others here shouldn't judge her or me because of silly things like an opinion about a tee shirt that says ' F you ' on it. I had no qualms with you. Any comment I made was a general statement that people shouldn't judge other people. The judging did not start with Foxylady but with others here and I'm not pointing to you my friend because I didn't see any remarks from you but others who childishly were making such a big deal about the ' F ' word that we've all said and heard before. Please don't insult my friend because that insults me just like I wouldn't want anyone to talk badly of you. I'm here to have a good time and we all should relax and enjoy ourselves here and not quibble. There's no reason to judge eachother. We get along at times and then disagree at times. We are entitled to our opinions that's why we voice them here. Let's move on now. This is a Fun & Humor thread so let's take it light and respect eachother's opinions. :))
  • Sissy lady blue 2012/06/15 10:24:54
    Sissy
    Hi Lady Blue,
    It seems that you have a very good understanding of what we're supposed to do on this site....share opinions. Just because I have a totally opposite opinion of others posting about this particular issue doesn't make me any more "judgmental" than those who think totally differently.

My opinion, and that's what it is, because trust me, I don't think of such stuff for a nano-second other than its been brought up and it brought back memories of my childhood when even the "gentlest" of cuss words were prohibited.

You're right. We have indeed "all heard it before", but I can safely say Ihave never used it in my life. That's mostly because I can't think of any word that shows more offense than that one, AND that's an opinion.

Lastly, I'm a tad bit curious. If this was supposed to be a "Fun and Humor" thread, who and what caused it to not be so.

Have a wonderful weekend.
  • Foxylady lady blue 2012/06/15 02:14:14
  • lady blue Foxylady 2012/06/15 05:08:57 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Hey Foxy, you are right girl and I got your back but this whole
    thing got out of hand and of course you and I didn't start it but I think we got the message across that no one here should judge you, me or any one of the SHs who think a tee shirt that says " F you " is cool. LoL .
    I never knew there were so many saints here on SH, right girl ?
    It's just a four letter word and a tee shirt ! LOL ...
    They do need to chill and get over it and we should move on.
    Love ya sis <3
  • Foxylady lady blue 2012/06/15 05:27:15
  • lady blue Foxylady 2012/06/15 06:11:18
    lady blue
    A big LoL for this one ! Did you read up above where I got your back ? It's a long mesage but worth reading ! I will email you back from my email address soon. Talk soon. Love ya sis <3
  • lady blue Foxylady 2012/06/13 04:30:13
    lady blue
    +1
    You see what a true blue friend I am girl that my rave landed you Top Opinion
    where you belong ! You go girl ! <3
  • Treasure ♥ijm♥ 2012/06/12 16:17:10
    I would not wear such a shirt
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +5
    No.. I would never wear something like that....just isn't me.
  • **Starz... Treasur... 2012/06/12 16:35:26 (edited)
    **StarzAbove**
    +4
    Me either. I have too much respect for myself. But I might use it as a dust rag. lol
  • Treasur... **Starz... 2012/06/12 16:56:46
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +3
    LOL.... I love it!! :) A dust rag!! I have too much respect for myself that kind of shirt...too!
  • **Starz... Treasur... 2012/06/12 16:59:07
    **StarzAbove**
    +3
    Most women wouldn't wear that kind of thing. At least a mature woman wouldn't, would she?
  • Treasur... **Starz... 2012/06/12 17:01:28
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +2
    I wouldn't think so....I can see younger girls wearing them (in their early 20's maybe) but not when you are a woman....and should have respect for yourself.

2014/10/01 14:32:11