Would you like scandal uncovered about President Obama bad enough to have him impeached?

strawberry 2009/09/11 00:02:02
YES, OBAMA'S ENEMIES SHOULD SNEAK A PROSTITUTE INSIDE THE OVAL OFFICE
PRESIDENT OBAMA AND ACORN SCANDAL
NO, PRESIDENT OBAMA IS DOING A GREAT JOB
YES, THEY CAUGHT NIXON, THEY CAN CATCH OBAMA THE SPY

• Frank J 2009/11/01 05:03:11
    Frank  J
    +2
    Obama is a big liar.He was not born in Hawaii, he is not a Christian. He is a Muslim, born in Kenya And his real fathers name is Frank Davis, a registered communist party member. he bad mouths America anywhere he goes, Offended the Queen of England, bowed to the king of Saudi Arabia. This is just the beginning, i can name a lot more lies he is spreading around the world. Obama is guilty of " unabated malevolence toward this country,which is unabated " and is also guilty of " high crimes and misdemeanors " . A misdemeanor means mis-demeanor or bad behavior. { click on C- Span. Org } These are impeachable offenses.

• Frank J 2009/11/01 05:03:11
    Frank  J
    +2
  • strawberry Frank J 2009/11/06 06:27:57
    strawberry
    Hi Frank J, have been off internet for a month. I realize Obama is a liar or very bad decision maker. I believe he was born in Hawaii, not sure if Hawaii was a state yet, or Obama fudged his birth certificate. I know Obama's father was married to two American white women. I read his biography. Obama's father had a common law African wife in Africa. He came to the U.S. from East Africa, married Obama's mother, but she did not live in Africa with Obama's father. Obama's father married a second American White woman they lived in Africa, had a couple sons born in Africa. Obama had half African, half white brothers living in Africa. One or both were killed in motorcycle accidents. Obama's father, back in Africa, married the original African woman he first lived with in Africa. While living in West Africa most were Muslim. They are very holy, good people. Obama's father was Muslim. I don't know if his mother had any religious affiliation. I have been in England many times. My X was born in England. I know people bow to Queen Elizabeth. In England this may not be so with Presidents or leaders of other foreign countries, but done as a courtesy anyway. In Saudi Arabia this is more of a custom, like a greeting of hello.
    The President I believe who should have been charged was former Bu...
    The President I believe who should have been charged was former Bush and Dick Cheney. Former President Bush falls into the category of high crimes and misdemeanors, invading a foreign land with no causeful proof, having the leader of a foreign nation captured without a valid reason, causing thousands of U.S. military deaths including deaths of civilians in Iraq. My anger with Obama is for sending troops to Afghanistan. He has not started withdrawl of troops from Iraq yet. My son served in Iraq, as a naval officer, helicopter pilot. He left the navy, stayed in reserves, finished law school, was just offered a law position. He was recently called out of reserve status to go to Iraq for a year in some diplomatic or Iraq govt. stability construction purpose. This makes me very angry!
  • Frank J strawberry 2009/11/07 05:13:01
    Frank  J
    +1
    I can understand how you feel, but i still believe what i said. Time will tell. I gotta go now, i will continue this comment tomorrow or the next day
  • Edward 2009/09/16 08:43:33
    Edward
    +1
    i wouldn't mind it and i think alot more people would be happy as well.
  • strawberry Edward 2009/09/17 06:28:55
    strawberry
    +2
    Just hide a woman in the Oval Office, Michelle will get rid of Obama for us.
  • The Lorax 2009/09/11 01:53:55
    The Lorax
    +1
    Are you just mad that Obama is a more devoted Christian than the "family values" hypocrites who keep getting caught with children and anonymous glory holes? I'll bet you breathe a sigh of relief when the latest Republican sex scandal is with a regular mistress, even if she's a lobbyist!
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/12 02:33:10
    strawberry
    +1
    I voted for Obama. He has not fulfilled campaign promises. He harps on healthcare, still not coming up with anything sensible. Has Obama forgotten about troops in Afghanistan? He should not have sent troops there at this point and time. U.S. influence in these Nations only hurt people more, who already live miserable lives in these places. Obama should get troops out of Afghanistan, and Iraq very soon. I watched a documentary about American widows who lost husbands on Sept. 11th. They are now helping poor women in Afghanistan. President Obama should have closed borders when Swine flu broke out. Any contagious diseases are normally quarantined right away. Now Obama spends millions on vaccines. He allows illegal immigration. Obama wasted billions of stimulus money. Where are the promised jobs? President Obama gets an F.
  • The Lorax strawberry 2009/09/12 02:52:51
    The Lorax
    +2
    We have to keep troops in Afghanistan to quell the threat of the Taliban there and in Pakistan, a job that the last administration botched big time. Too bad such a legacy was imposed on the American people by the colossal failure of the Republicans to do anything but make money hand over fist at our expense both monetarily through sweetheart contracts and at great cost to human lives, as much as I'd like to see an end to the neo-con vision of endless war. Perhaps you are too young to know that presidents rarely make good on campaign promises, at least not overnight. We've only just begun.
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/14 22:14:36
    strawberry
    +2
    No, I am far from too young. Former President Bush made one mess. Invading Iraq made no sense. If Bush had gone into Afghanistan right away it might have been productive. Now I feel it is too late. The Taliban are brutal, taking U.S. involvement out on innocent people of Afghanistan. I still blame problems with the Mideast on Bush's father for invading Iraq first. What right does U.S. Govt. have to invade other nations for oil supplies. Bush's father stopped Hussein from invading Kuwait. This angered Bin Laden, who then sent terrorists into the U.S. making plans for Sept.11th under Clinton's administration. Except for major wars, our U.S. Govt. has invaded nations without any business doing so. President Obama is not helping the situation sending more troops. I lived in West Africa. You cannot fight nations with so many inner divided cultures or tribal divisions.
  • The Lorax strawberry 2009/09/15 02:36:13
    The Lorax
    +2
    Russia found out the hard way, but the Taliban has become too powerful. Again, I'd love to see us out of there, but not if it means letting Pakistan fall to the Taliban.
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/18 05:38:19
    strawberry
    +2
    You are right the Taliban is too powerful to fight anymore. They are funded by Bin Laden's billions. They blow themselves up. President Obama is wasting time, lives, and money sending United States military into Afghanistan. U.S. Government has not learned that they antagonize situations in these nations far worse. Picture yourself being a poor civilian in some nation, the United States looming over you, never knowing if you are going to be attacked by missles. It is best to leave people to their own ways of cultures and beliefs in these nations. Our govt. cannot take care of Americans. Who made the U.S. dictator of the Planet Earth?
  • The Lorax strawberry 2009/09/19 00:09:19
    The Lorax
    +2
    Seems we agree on some things, it's heart-breaking that we're in this quagmire.
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/26 06:38:32 (edited)
    strawberry
    +2
    The people of Pakistan have been worse off since U.S. involvement. You are talking about poor people who just want some peace. I watched a documentary where a Pakistanian woman said it would be better to just give them food and water. U.S. govt. asked Pakistan to get involved. Now the Taliban harm civilians worse. If the U.S. did not get involved in Vietnam that would have been one less problem for people in Vietnam. They could care less about communism. Those are simple people who just want to live.
  • Mr.UN5T... The Lorax 2009/09/27 03:51:40
    Mr.UN5T@BL3
    +1
    If we fail Afghanistan,
    China moves in.
  • strawberry Mr.UN5T... 2009/09/29 00:55:25
    strawberry
    +1
    China already owns the United States. U.S. govt. owes billions of dollars to China. China can move in on the U.S. Afghanistan is small change to China.
  • Edward The Lorax 2009/09/17 09:09:21
    Edward
    +1
    no we don't have to keep troops there and it has nothing to do with the last administration .when obama is the biggest failure to hold the office.
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/26 06:32:16
    strawberry
    +1
    The troops Obama already sent to Afghanistan are losing the battle Stuffed. Those high and mighty generals don't care who dies; will keep war going for their own ego. I hate Bush and his father. They caused alot of damage to U.S. economy. The Pentagon now admits Bush made a huge mistake invading Iraq. They said nothing while the war was going on. Congress let Bush spend billions in Iraq. The same mistake is being made in Afghanistan. I believe President Obama is too docile giving in to demands of the Pentagon. If Bush had sent troops to Afghanistan right after Sept.11th they had a better chance. Too much time has gone by, Taliban is too strong, don't forget they blow themselves up. People of Pakistan are suffering more because of U.S. involvement. Taliban takes it out on them. Pentagon asked for Pakistan to help.
  • Edward The Lorax 2009/09/17 09:05:51
    Edward
    obama is not a christain for one he is muslim.get your facts right and what about the things acorn got caught doing which obama has ties to i guess that's okay with you.
  • The Lorax Edward 2009/09/18 00:38:39
    The Lorax
    +1
    President Barack Obama has professed the Lord Jesus Christ as his Savior. According to my Bible, that makes him a Christian. Are you calling God a liar now, saying His Word is not the Truth?
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/18 05:53:10
    strawberry
    +2
    I don't care what religion someone is. Our govt. uses no common sense in anything they do. The CIA has always been a sneaky organization, causing problems. The Pentagon live to make wars. They could not justify their salaries. I am sick of young men dying in wars where U.S. govt. attack a nation first. Bush's father attacked Iraq first, to keep Iraq from getting Kuwait oil. Does our govt. have a right to attack a nation for their resources? Picture North Korea becoming so powerful attacking the United States for our resources? Bin Laden took revenge on the United States for the first attack. This is why Sept.11th happened. Why don't Americans see what their own government really is?
  • The Lorax strawberry 2009/09/19 00:13:31
    The Lorax
    +2
    We never should have begun the practice of "regime change" -- iran still hates us for the CIA's covert ops to take out their democratically elected leader Mossadegh in the '50s. It's been a long foreign policy nightmare ever since. Chile still wants to see Henry Kissinger to be held accountable for their own "9/11".
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/26 06:54:37 (edited)
    strawberry
    +2
    The CIA are trouble. They used Saadam Hussein on a friendly basis then turned on him. I lived in West Africa during a coup. Nigerians almost turned our car over blaming Americans that the CIA had their President murdered.
  • Edward The Lorax 2009/09/18 08:34:52
    Edward
    show me some proof that obama is not muslimand is a christian like you think and why then did he not honor prayer day and now there will be no nativity scene at the white house for the first time in a long time.
  • The Lorax Edward 2009/09/19 00:11:26
    The Lorax
    +1
    It's not my job to prove anyone's faith -- President Obama confesses he is a Christian. Do you believe the New Testament, or not?
  • Edward The Lorax 2009/09/19 10:31:39
    Edward
    +1
    yes i do but i think obama is a muslim also.it has nothing to do with what i believe in.
  • The Lorax Edward 2009/09/20 21:28:23
    The Lorax
    +1
    What you think has nothing to do with another's personal relationship with God. President Obama has proclaimed Jesus Christ as his Savior. According to the New Testament, that makes him a Christian. If you need further proof, you need only look so far as the manner in which he conducts his life, bearing the fruits of the Spirit.
  • Edward The Lorax 2009/09/21 08:59:43
    Edward
    i am sorry but i still think he is all muslim
  • The Lorax Edward 2009/09/22 02:10:11
    The Lorax
    +1
    If that were true, you'd see him kneeling to pray several times a day. (Having an ethnic name doesn't determine one's faith.)
  • Edward The Lorax 2009/09/22 09:32:34
    Edward
    who would see him kneeling in the white house bedroom?
  • The Lorax Edward 2009/09/24 01:54:04
    The Lorax
    +1
    Don't be naive, the prez doesn't have time to lounge around at home.
  • Edward The Lorax 2009/09/24 08:52:13
    Edward
    +1
    maybe he should make time instead of being on television all the time telling lies.
  • The Lorax Edward 2009/09/26 00:18:52
    The Lorax
    +1
    What "lies"?
  • Mr.UN5T... Edward 2009/09/27 03:57:49
    Mr.UN5T@BL3
    +1
    Get behind me SATAN!
  • strawberry Edward 2009/09/26 07:02:32 (edited)
    strawberry
    +3
    Obama is African Muslim. His father was. Most Africans were Muslim where I lived in West Africa. Each day they would put small rugs down on sidewalks bowing to the ground praying several times a day. At night I would sit in the enclosed screened porch listening to their chanting. It was very relaxing. They are holy people. Obama turned Christian when he went to that church that caused so much commotion. It is never mentioned if Obama and Michelle go to any church now. I don't care about his religion, it is the job he is doing.
  • Mr.UN5T... Edward 2009/09/27 03:56:42
    Mr.UN5T@BL3
    +1
    you believe in Satan. Wake up before it is too late
  • Mr.UN5T... Edward 2009/09/27 03:55:54
    Mr.UN5T@BL3
    +1
    show me proof YOU are a christian and not a mouthpiece for the dark lord of the underworld.

are you dressed as a pimp now? how does that make you feel?
  • Mr.UN5T... Edward 2009/09/27 03:54:30
    Mr.UN5T@BL3
    +1
    I wonder if its okay that you have to dress up as a prostitute to slander poor people to blame for Wall Street's fuck ups...

for your lord Satan I would assume
  • strawberry The Lorax 2009/09/26 06:14:41
    strawberry
    +1
    Stuffed, you have a right to your opinion. If you liked my question enough to come on it, please at least rave the question. I always do this for any sodahead.
  • Kim 2009/09/11 00:56:47
    PRESIDENT OBAMA AND ACORN SCANDAL
    Kim
    +1
    If this ACORN thing would actually get investigated by Congress, I think that would do Obama in.
  • strawberry Kim 2009/09/18 05:58:53 (edited)
    strawberry
    +1
    I have a feeling KJB that is their intention. It is possible that President Obama could be impeached before his first term is up. An election is coming up for seats in Congress. If Republicans win these seats, they will run Obama out of the White House. This has been their intention all along since Obama was elected. This is sad that the United States is going to hell while Democrats and Republicans are fighting each other for greed and power in D.C. Americans no longer have any protection. We stand alone without a working government.

2014/08/27 19:18:00