Wo would win in a fight ? Rottweiler or Pitbull

_Ganjaa 2011/10/28 01:06:50
I think rottweiler .

• Todd *RP 2012* 2011/10/28 11:10:31
    Todd *RP 2012*
    +3
    neither. Folks that fight dogs deserve long, slow, painful deaths. the kind of death where sanity breaks from the pain. The kind of pain where people rupture their vocal cords from screaming.
    I think it's about the only time I'd condone torture. Michael Vick should have died screaming over the course of two weeks.
    canines came about due to the presence of humans. They have been our steadfast companions, helpers, coworkers, protectors, and champions since before recorded history.
    As such we have a duty to them that can never be repaid. fighting dogs is the most base betrayal of their trust and love that can occur.

• Frank Stein 2013/03/21 12:12:49
    Pitbull
    Frank Stein
    +1
    Tenacity wins. No lock jaws needed. I have seen it myself. I would never fight dogs and have never endorsed this but unfortunately I have seen the tenacity of the Pittbull breed. Rotts are large and strong & I guess you could say like a wrestler or defensive lineman. But the Pitt is a street fighter with unmatched skill set. They have an unusual threshold for pain and massive endurance. Terrible watch dogs tho because of their kind loving nature unless of course they are bred to be ugly. However the Pittbull also has something else and that is a heightened sense for danger. Two reports on the news was 1 where a man was attacked by a home intruder and the family dog ran out of the bedroom and attacked the intruder. The intruder shot the dog and the dog continued to maul him. The dog survived. The dog was a Pitbull. Another case had a bystander full grown man pounding on the head and body of a dog who was mauling a woman but the dog would not let up. That dog was a Pittbull. A cop was attacked by three Pitts and they punctured his police car's tires, pulled a fender and bumper off the car while the police officer was inside! This one I believe is on youtube somewhere. The adrenaline of the Pittbull alone is very very dangerous. Again keep in mind that not all Rotts are big. Some ...
    Tenacity wins. No lock jaws needed. I have seen it myself. I would never fight dogs and have never endorsed this but unfortunately I have seen the tenacity of the Pittbull breed. Rotts are large and strong & I guess you could say like a wrestler or defensive lineman. But the Pitt is a street fighter with unmatched skill set. They have an unusual threshold for pain and massive endurance. Terrible watch dogs tho because of their kind loving nature unless of course they are bred to be ugly. However the Pittbull also has something else and that is a heightened sense for danger. Two reports on the news was 1 where a man was attacked by a home intruder and the family dog ran out of the bedroom and attacked the intruder. The intruder shot the dog and the dog continued to maul him. The dog survived. The dog was a Pitbull. Another case had a bystander full grown man pounding on the head and body of a dog who was mauling a woman but the dog would not let up. That dog was a Pittbull. A cop was attacked by three Pitts and they punctured his police car's tires, pulled a fender and bumper off the car while the police officer was inside! This one I believe is on youtube somewhere. The adrenaline of the Pittbull alone is very very dangerous. Again keep in mind that not all Rotts are big. Some are smaller.....Same for Pitts...some are huge and some are also smaller. But Rotts do not have the Pittbull tenacity and this is something that all dog owners should know before they commit to owning a beautiful Pittbull. You must have a heart and be very light handed with this breed. Treat them with respect and you will have a loving pet for life as they are loyal till the death. One last thing. A police officer once told me that the reason the Pittbull is not used by the K9 units is because of their tenacity. They just don't stop. Law suits galore! A german shepard is strong and so smart they know when to stop on demand. Good luck stopping a Pittbull. So love your Pitt, Love your neighbor and Love yourself. As people we deserve it and our dogs depend on us too! Peace and God Bless.
  • jack.mc... Frank S... 2013/04/01 11:20:09
    jack.mc.773
    +2
    a pitbull would kill a rott cause they are a smaller more faster fighting breed i know the rott has a stronger bite but he has a bad chance of getting that bite on pitbull cause of the speed of them
  • KCMamabear 2012/10/19 04:38:49 (edited)
    KCMamabear
    +1
    Depends on the dog and how it's trained. A 40 pound coyote could kill any domestic dog regardless of size just for the fact that they are fast and vicious. The size of the dog doesn't have a lot of bearing on who would win. It simply comes down to fighting experience, speed and will.
  • megan 2011/12/26 01:52:33
    Rotteweiler
    megan
    +2
    Absolutely, the rottweiler. They have more powerful jaws, yep thats right. Pitbulls do not have freakishly strong locking jaws. They are dogs, not mutants.
  • Dawn 2011/11/01 22:16:28
    Dawn
    +1
    If the Rottweiler is attacking the pitbull's owner the pitbull will do WHATEVER it takes to save their owner. Otherwise they'd probably lose being marginally smaller. Contrary to believe pitbulls do not have lock jaw or a higher bite psi than the average dog. What makes them dangerous is the dedication to bad owners.
  • megan Dawn 2011/12/26 01:53:25
    megan
    You are so correct. Pitbulls will lay down their lives for their people.
  • Todd *RP 2012* 2011/10/28 11:10:31
    Todd *RP 2012*
    +3
  • turnright 2011/10/28 04:52:43 (edited)
    turnright
    +1
    I bet Michael Vick would know
  • megan turnright 2011/12/26 01:54:33
  • Casy 2011/10/28 02:28:30
    Pitbull
    Casy
    +1
    mean Pitbull dog
    mean Pitbull dog
    Their jaws lock on!
  • megan Casy 2011/12/26 01:55:42
    megan
    +1
    wrong wrong wrong. That is a stupid myth created by hype. Their anatomy and jaw structure is like any other dog.
  • Casy megan 2011/12/26 15:07:20 (edited)
    Casy
    No jaw is different and it holds onto its victim, I have seen this 1st hand. Read up on Pits their jaw is different........
  • megan Casy 2012/01/03 22:20:02
    megan
    +1
    Umm, actually I have "read up" as you say. Not only that, I also have a pitbull, work in a pitbull rescue, and have studied dog anatomy at college. A pit bull's skull has it own unique shape (as does any dog breed), and the skull is built to house larger temporalis muscles on the top two sides of the skull, and masseter muscles on the cheeks, but the jaw bone has no "locking" mechanism. Furthermore, a pit bull's psi bite pressure is only 235 pounds of force, where a rottweiler's bite pressure is 328 pounds of force. Read up on it.
  • Casy megan 2012/01/04 17:12:55
    Casy
    Interesting....Thanks :)
  • megan Casy 2012/01/06 20:26:29
    megan
    +1
    Yeah, its not your fault that you didn't know. There are a lot of myths out there about pitbulls that are simply not true. Believe me, they are not mutant dogs. They are just dogs, just like any other dog out there. They are strong, but definitely not as strong as a rottweiler or even a german shepherd (238 psi bite force). And most of them are super sweet :)
  • KCMamabear megan 2012/10/19 04:42:59
  • KCMamabear Casy 2012/10/19 04:39:56
    KCMamabear
    +1
    Their jaws do not lock. That's a myth.
  • Casy KCMamabear 2012/10/19 15:24:39
    Casy
    Powerful jaws and they do hold on......Seen it.
  • LB 2011/10/28 01:46:23
    LB
    +1
    That's a toughie. I've known both kinds of dogs, and they were actually both pretty laid back....I'm going to have to go with the awesome jaw of the pitbull.
    pit bull  rottweiler angry rottweiler
  • megan LB 2011/12/26 01:56:31
    megan
    +1
    absolutely not. The rottie is stronger, pits are strong but they are not mutants with locking jaws.

2014/10/01 23:21:39