Why We Should Euthanize Autistic Children. Do you agree?

BRADY969 2008/11/13 15:38:36
This is from a blog I read on the net. I DID NOT WRITE THIS! A link to this blog is below.

I've been trying to convince the politicians and top level bureaucrats in New Hampshire to give autistic children the medical treatment they need for seven long years. They have steadfastly refused.

I have managed to gain some improvement in my severely autistic son's symptoms by following the basic advice about chelation that I learned from Andy Cutler. My son is much better off than he was but, realistically, since I just am not wealthy enough to give him all of the treatment he needs, I will probably have to put him in an institution within the next few years.

I have to ask myself if I would want to enter a prison at age 14, having committed no crime, and spend the next 70 years there. I think I'd prefer a lethal injection while I slept, unaware of what was being done to me. The future of being drugged senseless every day, being restrained, probable beatings, probably abused by NAMBLA members and never taking a free step outdoors just wouldn't seem to be a better option than death.

I've asked other parents of autistic children if they would join me in forcing our state officials to provide autistic children with medical treatment. Almost all of them refused to help. I thought the parents who were using the same treatments that I used would be sympathetic. They just didn't care, couldn't be bothered to add to their name to a class action lawsuit asking states to help these poisoned children.

When parents who know the truth about how mercury caused autism in babies don't care, I don't suppose anyone else cares either. I know there is not one politician in the country who cares or a decent bill to provide treatment would have been written someplace. There is no such bill. There are bogus bills that will provide ABA and other obsolete treatments that won't cure any autistic child but none that demand the medical treatment to deal with the mercury poisoning.

Maybe someone has a better idea than trying to sue Governors and other state leaders who refuse to tell the truth. Ask the ex Governor of New York how easy it is to be thrown out of office. All that guy did was use hookers. That doesn't seem like much compared to condemning autistic children to horrible lives with no hope of gaining access to cures that already exist. To me, that sadism that denies these kids medical treatment is much worse. I guess the majority of parents who have autistic children disagree with me.

I wonder if those parents who have already cured their autistic kids agree that we should euthanize the ones whose parents can't afford to cure them. Maybe the majority think the institution is the humane way to go. It's not worth arguing about. The government will kill all the autistic people in institutions anyhow.

I see these parents talking about treatment all over the internet. I used to be one of the few hundred with Generation Rescue who advised other parents how to go about it. Can any of these Rescue Angels come up with solutions for parents who can't afford all of the treatments? I don't mean for a few parents who can find a charity someplace, I mean for every autistic child.

If not, why not sue every individual state? We can't beat the federal government since the senators who control it are too heavily bribed. They'll let this drag on for hundreds of years.

For those who won't support lawsuits for autism treatments, I hope you will all come up with a better idea. Because, when I have to institutionalize my son because you folks won't help him, he might as well be dead. In case someone has this better idea, please keep in mind that it needs to be implemented right now, not sent to some committee, since more autistic children are receiving their death sentences every day. They can't wait.

If nobody has a better idea, and nobody wants to help, let's just start the lethal injections...nobody deserves life without parole at age 14.

http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/2008/08/why-we-should-euthanize-autistic.html

• chainsaw 2008/11/13 15:51:10
    chainsaw
    +5
    A disability is just that. Where would the line be drawn between disabilities? The author here states that if he were rich, his son would get the proper treatment. Well, if I were rich my relatives would also be in better nursing homes. There will always and forever be poor in this world. And yes, this is relative and subjective to the eye of the beholder.

Just because the 'quality of life' does not meet someone's standard, does not mean that the person in question does not enjoy life. Institutionalizing someone may sound bad, but it's better than nothing at all. Everyone deserves life, even those most severely disabled.

• Michael61 2008/11/13 18:00:51
    Michael61
    I understand where you're coming from but it is and will always be wrong to kill someone especially children. I believe what's causing autism is the vaccinations the government requires for our children. We need to pin point the cause and eliminate it. Because the government requires the vaccinations they should help families that can't afford the care their children now require. The government should be held accountable.
  • ♥~Rainbow~♥ 2008/11/13 16:56:15
    ♥~Rainbow~♥
    +2
    i have a nephew with autism... he has come a long way with his disability... he attended a special school in Erie. PA... dedicated to early intervention ..schooling... education and training ( jobs..and daily living skills) to many levels of mental handicapped persons..this school was FREE! he has left that school and is now attending regular school with most of his day in regular classes... the problem is... many persons with handicaps do not receive the treatment needed from a young age..(early intervention) there have been many advances in the last decade... and for many autistic persons it was too late.. what needs to happen is this... parents and family members that dont have this available to them where they live.. need to demand it from their community leaders...take charge in a postitive way!
  • MaMaJ 2008/11/13 15:51:26 (edited)
    MaMaJ
    +2
    OMG I would never never do that , My grandson is a functional autistic child and he gets help with special class thet gramma and grampa pay for . all these kids can and will get the help just keep pushing. PLEASE don not think that way these kids need us and actually I would not know a life without my grandson in it. functional autistic child class thet gramma grampa pay kids pushing
  • chainsaw 2008/11/13 15:51:10
    chainsaw
    +5

• [PRISON... chainsaw 2008/11/13 16:35:27
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +3
    Very well thought out answer. I have an autistic niece, so I agree with what chainsaw said.
  • dtpga chainsaw 2008/11/13 16:39:12
    dtpga
    +3
    I agree and there's always a chance (hope) successful treatment will occur!

2014/11/23 08:46:01