Why does God allow magic and the powers that go along with it?

joanne S.O.C.K P.U.P 2010/07/16 21:59:26

• Sultan 2010/07/17 11:18:01
    Sultan
    +2
    In The Name of Allah (God) The Most Compassionate The Most Merciful .
    Who said God allow magic and the powers that go along with it???!!! magic is against god i mean if you want the supernaturel work with you in magic you should becoming unbeliever and do a lots of bad things to religion it's like seeling your soul to the 666 ways: LUCIFER
    talismanic magick,and the powers of the occult r real & against god .
    & everythings against god , god against it.
    if the all sorcerers of this world want to be against you they can not do anything if god won't.
    it's just cuze : the POWER of God is even stronger.

• Ph!nk 2011/10/30 04:47:46
    Ph!nk
    +1
    God really DOESN'T like magic. In Revelations 22:14-15 it says,"Blessed are those who washed their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immortal, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
  • I quit!!! 2010/07/20 16:22:35 (edited)
    I quit!!!
    +1
    God gave man free will. It is free will that God allowed, not magic. Man took his free will and chose to perform the actions of magic. If those actions had something to do with magic they did not anything to do with God? In the Old Testament there are many stories where God destroyed people of wickedness and their practices of magic. So in truth God did not actually like it or allow it at all. But because He gave man free will the wickedness of magic still is around us today. All things that man does in sin is only because God gave man free will. God gave man one free gift and man chose to run wild with it and take full advantage. But God does not take away the gift he gave man. God does not want robots. He wanted us to be in his likeness. We can’t truly be in his likeness if we are like robots. We are the true source as to why magic and all forms of wickedness are in the world. God did not allow wickedness in the world we just took evil advantage of God’s free gift. If I gave you a bat as a gift does that give you the right to bash me in the head with it? The bat is a gift! God gave man the free will. Man then has taken that free will and exploited it to it’s fullest including the fullest of evilness. Stop looking for reason to blame God for the things that man has done with ...

God gave man free will. It is free will that God allowed, not magic. Man took his free will and chose to perform the actions of magic. If those actions had something to do with magic they did not anything to do with God? In the Old Testament there are many stories where God destroyed people of wickedness and their practices of magic. So in truth God did not actually like it or allow it at all. But because He gave man free will the wickedness of magic still is around us today. All things that man does in sin is only because God gave man free will. God gave man one free gift and man chose to run wild with it and take full advantage. But God does not take away the gift he gave man. God does not want robots. He wanted us to be in his likeness. We can’t truly be in his likeness if we are like robots. We are the true source as to why magic and all forms of wickedness are in the world. God did not allow wickedness in the world we just took evil advantage of God’s free gift. If I gave you a bat as a gift does that give you the right to bash me in the head with it? The bat is a gift! God gave man the free will. Man then has taken that free will and exploited it to it’s fullest including the fullest of evilness. Stop looking for reason to blame God for the things that man has done with the free gift of will that God gave them.

PS. joanne I'm not talking to you directly. Instead I'm talking to everyone. I am not saying that you are blaming God for any error that man has made. I'm talking in general to everyone. Great question! God Bless.
  • jake 2010/07/17 17:35:15
    jake
    +1
    what magic are you talking about ? las vegas? those are only tricks, you obviously know that dont you
  • joanne ... jake 2010/07/17 18:29:59
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    lol....no not las vegas magic
    black magic.
  • Sultan 2010/07/17 11:18:01
    Sultan
    +2
  • Daniel 2010/07/17 04:17:41
    Daniel
    +1
    I've never seen or heard of the existence of magic. I however, have seen and heard of the existence of God.
  • FencerCat 2010/07/17 00:37:28
    FencerCat
    If you accept that there is a God, and God created all things, then God created magic. I don't necessarily believe in magic, so....
  • ~JrOckER cHIcK 77~ 2010/07/17 00:33:10
    ~JrOckER cHIcK 77~
    We cannot understand everything about the world in which we live in r God (if you belive in him) decisions so you may choose or choose not to have faith.
  • sd *TROUBLE* 2010/07/16 22:37:59
    sd *TROUBLE*
    +1
    Exactly what hippie woman said.
  • they call me hippie woman lol 2010/07/16 22:16:36
    they call me hippie woman lol
    +2
    god doesnt exist. if there is a high being she is magic and thats how she made the world and all of us. everything has a little magic (or magik whichever you prefer) in it. also just because its magic doesnt mean its bad.
  • joanne ... they ca... 2010/07/16 22:19:26
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    i don't remember mentioning that all magic is bad.although that could be true.
    i was referring to black magic, and if you believe God doesn't exist, just great i respect that, its your opinion.
  • they ca... joanne ... 2010/07/16 22:20:55
    they call me hippie woman lol
    +2
    i wasnt implying that you said that i was just stating my whole opinion.
  • joanne ... they ca... 2010/07/16 22:29:11
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    oh well then it is respected many others tend to believe so, not me.
  • Dahanna S.O.C.K. P.U.P 2010/07/16 22:09:12
    Dahanna S.O.C.K. P.U.P
    +1
    Why are you questioning God, aren't you Christian?
  • joanne ... Dahanna... 2010/07/16 22:10:25
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    i'm not.i asked why he allowed it.
  • Dahanna... joanne ... 2010/07/16 22:17:51
    Dahanna S.O.C.K. P.U.P
    well, you are, Christian. HAHA
  • joanne ... Dahanna... 2010/07/16 22:30:30 (edited)
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    +1
    well you're, an ass face no ones telling you anything. haha!back to you..and what?
  • Dahanna... joanne ... 2010/07/16 22:31:10
    Dahanna S.O.C.K. P.U.P
    ROTFL..!!!!!
  • joanne ... Dahanna... 2010/07/16 22:33:43
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    lol
  • Gun665 2010/07/16 22:07:02
  • joanne ... Gun665 2010/07/16 22:09:42 (edited)
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    +1
    lol
    you're the one doing the testing?if so please report after your conclusion.
  • Gun665 joanne ... 2010/07/16 22:13:37
  • joanne ... Gun665 2010/07/16 22:14:53
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    +1
    oh,lol
    i think so.maybe thats it.you're right.
  • Nick~believe ^MOTOOP^ 2010/07/16 22:00:54
    Nick~believe ^MOTOOP^
    +1
    Does he? And if so, isn't all of it his creation? The 'magic' of magicians is really only sleight of hand.
  • joanne ... Nick~be... 2010/07/16 22:08:15
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    +2
    if it does exist, i've heard others speak of them using it to hurt others.
    if so i wonder why he would allows it?
  • WithEye... joanne ... 2010/07/16 22:21:55
    WithEyesClosed
    +2
    If I believed in God...I would say...why does he let us Die...or get hurt ...or loose limbs? You could ask the same question..but because I do not believe, respectfully, in God..my answer is...everything happens for a reason and there always has to be a yin and a yang..it balances the earth...north pole and south pole...
  • joanne ... WithEye... 2010/07/16 22:39:56
    joanne S.O.C.K  P.U.P
    +2
    true...you are correct.i believe in such theory as well.
  • Mushka WithEye... 2012/09/28 07:46:23
    Mushka
    +3
    You will not understand because you do not pursue God,and you fail to understand his ways.I to an extent have a level of understanding as a relationship with God is important.God never created death, he promises eternal life, to move on to the next realm we need to leave this body behind,but the spirit never dies.Its energy which can never be destroyed nor created by man.God is the Creator of all,the force of gravity,the earth,planets and universe.Everything has laws which create harmony and balance to all beings.The Creator,the Alpha and Omega,the All in One and One in All is the grand master and Creator of ALL.

2014/07/28 06:27:47