Why do we allow gangs to thrive?

Hector Ramirez 2011/08/16 08:28:29
Related Topics: Laugh, Dumb, Fools, Shirt
HEY YOU WORTHLESS,USELESS,MORONIC,IDIOTIC,PATHETIC,OXYGEN- WASTING,EMBARASSING,FUCKED IN THE HEAD,STUPID ASS, FILTHY, SHIT FOR BRAINS,INCOMPETENT,ILITERATE,CRACK SMOKING, DICKLESS -COWARDS, GO THE FUCK AWAY-----FOREVER! AND DON'T EVER COME BACK! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS WORLD.....LEAVE NOW. YOU UNDERSTAND ME? LOOK YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT, NO ONE,NO ONE GIVES A FLYING RATS ASS IF YOU DROP OFF THE FACE OF THIS FUCKIN' PLANET OK... YOU DUMB ASSES WEAR THOSE T SHIRTS WITH "R.I.P SNOOKEY ,OR Q-BALL" NOBODY GIVES A SHIT THAT YOUR HOMIE WAS CAPPED! IN FACT WE ARE HAPPIER EVERYTIME ONE OF YOU FOOLS DROPS LIKE A FLY! ONE LESS PEST WE NEED TO DEAL WITH. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS; YOU ARE DOING THE WORLD A FAVOR WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELVES. SO HURRY UP AND GET IT OVER WITH AND CUT OUT THIS STUPID MACHO BULLSHIT! I LAUGH AND CHEER WHEN I FIND OUT ONE OF YOU DUMB-FUCKS WERE EITHER CAPPED BY A RIVAL OR WHEN THE COPS TAKE YOU OUT... GOOD RIDDENS.

i agree 100%
    Well, that WAS a bit angsty, but for the most part I agree!
  • Comment Removed 2011/08/16 13:38:45
    i agree 100%
    Comment Removed
    Because the liberals won't let us shoot them. They say the poor disenfranchised thugs just need love and understanding.
  • T1 2011/08/16 09:59:43
    i agree 100%
    T1
    because we are a nation of PC wussies
  • AlanMooreJr 2011/08/16 09:35:21

2014/11/26 03:08:58