Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

BeanToast 2010/04/05 05:52:47
Seriously, why is there so much hatred towards him? Personally, I love Justin Bieber. I can honestly say I adore his music, personality, and looks. But there are probably millions of you out there who disagree with me. Yes, I know everyone complains about his high voice and says he looks like a girl, but there has to be something more. Enlighten me.
Explain why you think people have a reason to hate Justin Bieber.
And please take this seriously and with a sense of maturity, not as just another opportunity to hate on him. Thanks!

• Blah 2012/12/18 00:02:21
    Blah
    +16
    Also. I think he gets a lot of male hate because those men will never get as many girls as he does and they hate him for it..

• Stary_Silverlit 2013/10/13 08:56:18
    Stary_Silverlit
    +3
    Ok I think Justin Beiber is cute but I don't very much like his personality. He's showed several times before that he is immature. He said that rape happens for a reason. He has been late to concerts that he has over price beyond reason. He has punched out people for no good reason other than that he lost his temper when they did not comply to his childish demands. When he went to a children's hospital he refused to be any where near them until the cameras showed up, barely touch the children and was out of there with out even a thank you. When ever his fans verbally assault someone going as far as to threaten them and their families, he doesn't stop them he just ignores it and doesn't care. He even drives at high speeds in residential neighborhoods where children are at play. Do I even need to mention he newly discovered drug habits?
  • shaunarae97 2013/08/05 14:50:20
  • bren.coad 2013/07/09 02:17:52
  • massalia 2013/06/19 10:54:15
  • MacKenna Ryans 2013/06/18 03:53:58
    MacKenna Ryans
    +4
    jealousy. JEALOUSY. did i really just read that. trust me, i don't care if justin bieber is popular w/ the girls. i AM a freaking girl. i don't have any desire to "get as many girls as he does". the only reason i hate him is that he has no talent, only decent looks and a decent manager backing him. and yet people nowadays compare him to bands like the beatles. or kurt cobain. and to that i say please people just shut your trap.i'm sorry if this offends you.
  • Nataly MacKenn... 2013/06/26 12:46:41
    Nataly
    +3
    that's your OPINION . guys hate on him because millions of girls all around the world love you . YOU hate cause ... NO REASON . your choice of music is up too you nobody told you to listen to his music &' even if
    you don't like his music that is no reason to HATE some . I mean just cause you have no knowledge and or common sense doesn't mean I hate you .. now just shut your trap (:
  • MariChuy2307 . 2013/06/16 00:50:49
    MariChuy2307 .
    +5
    honestly im 22 years old and i adore justin bieber so its not just little girls everywhere he IS good singer and probably can sing better than any of you guys out there..and for everyone claiming he uses auto tune every time...not true he even came out with an acoustic version of his newest cd to show he doesn't need all the background music...the real reason people hate justin bieber is because others guys hate him and its "uncool" to like him...that's really it little kids dont like him because their sisters andc gf adore him...i have been following him since he was little and its kinda sad to say yes media has changed him he seems more withdrawn than before because of all the hate he gets FOR NO REASON he just seems angry a lot...hes 19 years been in the spotight for a minute and is judge for every move he makes c'mon people hes a kid...yes he used to be a show off but who wouldn't be when your like 14 years old and famous???!! as he gotten older he acts more of a celebrity and doesnt show off...not to mention if he didnt sing good why would justin timberlake and usher get into a bidding competition over him?? he is good hes musics good no one mainly guys want to admit it or even try to because hes "gay" he looks like a "lesbian"...heard it a million times he has to ans i...

honestly im 22 years old and i adore justin bieber so its not just little girls everywhere he IS good singer and probably can sing better than any of you guys out there..and for everyone claiming he uses auto tune every time...not true he even came out with an acoustic version of his newest cd to show he doesn't need all the background music...the real reason people hate justin bieber is because others guys hate him and its "uncool" to like him...that's really it little kids dont like him because their sisters andc gf adore him...i have been following him since he was little and its kinda sad to say yes media has changed him he seems more withdrawn than before because of all the hate he gets FOR NO REASON he just seems angry a lot...hes 19 years been in the spotight for a minute and is judge for every move he makes c'mon people hes a kid...yes he used to be a show off but who wouldn't be when your like 14 years old and famous???!! as he gotten older he acts more of a celebrity and doesnt show off...not to mention if he didnt sing good why would justin timberlake and usher get into a bidding competition over him?? he is good hes musics good no one mainly guys want to admit it or even try to because hes "gay" he looks like a "lesbian"...heard it a million times he has to ans it whatver he says it in that mad tv thing with miley cyrus

anyways im not sure why im writing this its just sad watching a kid get tortured for all his hard work i follow his twitter and you can tell it bothers him...hes going to continue to be tortured just like micheal jackson was (not saying he is like mj talent) but watch mjs interview with oprah people drove him mad justs saying things its sad...

none the less for the people who want to "fit in" try and at least do your research first
  • Silly Kitty 2013/06/08 19:50:14
    Silly Kitty
    +2
    Overrated singer. Mass media has gone past the bridge. Period.
  • hello 2013/05/23 17:18:54
    hello
    +4
    dear haters! why do you hate Justin Bieber so much? you sad Justin sounds like a girl listen to-Boyfriend. He doesn't even look like a girl LOL. Get a life people. He's a human, don't judge him to fast :) He will make mistakes, like you all do :P He came this far because of his voice and he worked very hard to became famous! He have funtastic voice! and he looks great! common people don't hate him!!!!!!
  • Horus 2013/05/12 09:01:15
    Horus
    +1
    I have noticed that most of the JB fans (or air heads, whichever fits best), talk about all these 'Girls' he has access to. Can I just clear this up for you once and for all. Not all males wish for, want or desire to have 7 to 16 year old little girls throwing their knickers or getting all sexy with them. In all honesty most men would run a million miles away from a load of screaming girlies, if not further.
  • TessSA Horus 2013/05/14 21:11:40
    TessSA
    +5
    Seriously, you are just as bad as those screaming girls, just on the other side of the spectrum
  • Horus TessSA 2013/05/15 08:32:07
    Horus
    +1
    LOL, yeah! Okay. You really have little understanding of the English language, or you did not read what I posted. To be honest your comments are less than useful, wait till you are old enough to pay for your own musical tastes, not your Mummy and Daddy, and I am sure you will not be buying fake, talentless, ear trash.

You will not understand yet, maturity will give you clarity of mind, then you will blush with embarrassment when you are reminded of your crush on such a shameful money grabbing, talentless, drugged up, pop star (like most pop stars).
  • youfail Horus 2013/07/15 20:31:05
    youfail
    +1
    Haha he has little to no understanding of english but still managed to get 4 likes xD and plus you just copied the post from another website.
  • Faith a... Horus 2013/10/12 03:37:20
    Faith acevestheoriginal
    Hes a human and so are you and so are jb fans...Your already calling us airheads? You think your not and not everybody knows everything-_-
  • karma 2013/05/10 19:30:34
    karma
    +1
    I don't know I know I do
  • Horus 2013/05/08 08:57:38
    Horus
    +2
    There are several very good reasons to dislike him. The main reasons are he is not a good singer (auto-tune EVERY song), does not sing live, steals others songs, has no real talent, turns up late, drugged up, lies about his obvious substance abuse and most of all he is a really fake person. He will not last for too many years, which is the only good thing about him.

Any musician who cannot perform live, use original - or their own material, is not a real artist. He has been lucky and must have had a great agent from Youtube, as I have seen many more talented people on Youtube than JB, yet they are not making multiple millions in cash. He has been made famous to make others think they have an equal opportunity, which sadly they do not.

He is nothing but a YT creation to make others believe they have a chance, a chance to become famous. A fake artist, for a money making scam, blinding his fans via BS and a very expensive marketing campaign. I wish him luck in obscurity, or the grave (drugs and speeding always ends well, ask James Dean, or Marc Bolan).

I really cannot stand the little tike, but then I am not meant to. Thanks to my age I am immune to his BS.
  • youfail Horus 2013/07/15 20:33:24
    youfail
    +1
    You are spending so much of your time hating on a guy. . . Do you have social life? Or you just go around hoarding up websites with your hate for bieber
  • Horus youfail 2013/09/18 14:57:24
    Horus
    I do not have so much time to spend blowin' the breeze, but when the question is asked I am more than happy to answer. Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you on this but I have better things to do (watching paint dry, count the dimples on a golf ball etc. etc). As for disliking JB, my previous posts will have to be suffice. He's not been in the media for a few months, has he been taken to rehab, or have the little ones moved on to younger ground?

Thanks for your caring posts. Also please remember to read the discussions title before you post, it seems as if you forgot this was not for the love of JB but the total opposite.
  • Faith a... Horus 2013/10/12 03:46:44
    Faith acevestheoriginal
    You have your opinions and have mine. 1) yes he does sing live! 2) how? 3) he has more talent than you ever will and uhm can u even dance? 4) so you've been to his concerts (3) and hes never late! 5) hes fake? you really want to sound that corny? Your on the internet right now! You look hydrated you've been drinking hateroade lately, aye?
  • liua.saunia 2013/04/14 00:42:23
    liua.saunia
    +2
    ..i dont know why people hate justin bieber..to me i dont hate him or like him either
    because i dont even know him or have met him before either..i just like his sonqs and the way he looks like
  • Virrahn 2013/03/16 16:00:43
    Virrahn
    +2
    you all being distracted by a curse called "subjectivity"
    "those men hate him because they will never get as many girls as he does"?
    oh brother that's your own perspective not theirs, you cant summarized every single person like that, if you think that the haters were solely consist of young mens then you're just a frog who lived in a cup, they were also adults who sees things differently. And things like "if you dont like it, then dont ever listen" crap like that..... how can we "not listening" him from media? when they all soared in our environment and we can say that we are "controlled" by it.
    Admit it or not most of the haters was men then what? your opinion was all biased, men or not you cant over generalized the reason.
    and what's with high pitch voice and pretty face? since when that sort of things can determine the sex?. he was a human, yeah that was right, and dont forget he's still young, but when you starting a life like that, do people really care?, do people care if you got stuck in some mess and cant perform fully? dont ever hope about the people to follow.

it was just natural a star got so many fans and haters, but then the frequency and media's propaganda manipulate the natural stream. Good point or bad point, both of them can boost someone's popularity in sh...

it was just natural a star got so many fans and haters, but then the frequency and media's propaganda manipulate the natural stream. Good point or bad point, both of them can boost someone's popularity in showbiz. and when you hate it, you'll see it everywhere. You like it, you'll see negative response from people. so stop thinking "i like him, so he was never wrong or make a mistake", or "i hate him, he's a total jerk with no good points" like that. we're not talking about Justin here, we're showing our own ego
  • Domenica DiNino 2013/03/16 14:07:34
    Domenica DiNino
    +1
    b/c he sux
  • Faith a... Domenic... 2013/10/12 03:47:49
    Faith acevestheoriginal
    maybe you do too
  • melissa eaton 2013/03/14 00:53:44
    melissa eaton
    +3
    They hate on Justin 1.They can't sing like him 2.Look like him 3.They can't even get one girl to like them when all these girls want his dick 4.There not successful like him so last option is to hate on him so they can feel better sadly true :( when he has done nothing to haters so stop the hate guys!
  • ice steel melissa... 2013/04/03 15:45:08
    ice steel
    +1
    Hm.. fascinating. So you bring up the notion that humans cannot stand a person who is better than them in every single way.
  • Horus melissa... 2013/05/08 09:08:36
    Horus
    +3
    Keep drinking the cool-aid. Not everyone in the World thinks with their genitals. Also remember, HE CANNOT SING LIKE HIMSELF WITHOUT ELECTRONIC AIDS! So yes we ALL can sing like JB. I would also like to point out that most men do not want to look like teenage dikes, personally I like being handsome, not pretty. Lastly, quite a few of us do not want to be successful if it means being an arse.

Melissa, darling. Go and find someone with real talent, go to a club with live musician, Jazz, Blues, Rock or Country even some pop artist can really sing. All of these live musician are really singing/playing, and do not use AUTO-TUNE!
  • youfail Horus 2013/07/15 20:36:56
    youfail
    +2
    THIS MUST BE KILLING You Soooo much inside XD if you can sing like him why don't you go find a manager? Oh wait you are fat and ugly and you voice probably sounds like a dying cat which is too difficult to autotune.
  • karma melissa... 2013/05/10 18:29:50
    karma
    +3
    Why do you like Justin bieber?
  • charlene 2013/03/05 14:00:24
    charlene
    +3
    i think people need to stop saying he's gay. He needs respect. Why is there a reason to dislike a person who's come along way?To be like movie stars and soloist. He's a pop star. star. But why put all this for this innocent boy. He tries to do his best for his fans and then they hate him the next. He loves Selena Gomez but they decided to break up in 2011. Then they get back together. Then later in 2012 they broke up again. He has chances.
  • nafisa13 2013/03/02 20:04:36
    nafisa13
    +1
    i think boys hate justin because girls like justin bieber .2.he is rich.3.he have many girls .4.he could have any girl he want others don't.4.he is hot and poupler justin b hot
  • karma nafisa13 2013/05/10 18:32:27
    karma
    +2
    Well I don't like Justin bieber and I am a girl and I am only 11and most 11year olds like Justin bieber
  • GeorgeT... karma 2013/06/10 21:32:31
    GeorgeTheGamer
    wow your not like the others do you want a freaking cookie. who gives a rats ass
  • Faith a... GeorgeT... 2013/09/22 00:54:15
    Faith acevestheoriginal
    +3
    uhhh the website does they asked for an opinion, SHES 11 no need to cuss
  • GeorgeT... nafisa13 2013/06/10 21:31:06
  • hmajork 2013/02/19 15:14:22
    hmajork
    +4
    I think many girls like justin bieber maybe all they are just jealous
  • karma hmajork 2013/05/10 18:33:03
    karma
    +2
    I am not
  • lolaco 2013/02/13 21:45:02
    lolaco
    +2
    They all are just jealous, and maybe they havnt heard about all the charity work he does
  • karma lolaco 2013/05/10 18:33:43
  • keely.newby 2013/01/25 22:54:05
    keely.newby
    +3
    bradley or what ever ur name is i dont know if ur a girl or a boy but calm down ur just a confused admire.
  • karma keely.n... 2013/05/10 18:34:33
    karma
    +2
    HAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014/09/17 20:46:14