Why do people worship Satan? I'm not trying to be rude but why?

Kim(: 2011/11/20 14:48:56
I'm mean hes mean and he don't care about you he'll throw in the flames of hell without thinking twice Im not trying to be mean or say "you have no right to worship him" you do im just asking why why him

• jesusisking 3 hours ago
    jesusisking
    Satan says he will let you do what you want and give you what you he will but is it worth it to worship him and go to hell? No! Worship the one and only god he will help you he is the truth satan is a liar and nothing more god makes everything possible in the name of Jesus Christ amen
  • honest_days_work666 2014/07/08 22:28:54
    honest_days_work666
    +1
    i worship satan because he keeps my children fed on welfare
  • ♦Ice King- S.T.A.G. Commander♦
    Beats me. If I were to go to hell, I'd hope Superman was still there. Otherwise, I don't wanna play cards with the most brutal men in history.. I wanna study black magic with Raven.

Raven white cloak
  • XxBVB4lifeanddeathxX 2014/06/03 20:42:53
  • Jaime XxBVB4l... 2014/07/19 18:40:51
  • authentic01 2014/04/13 21:28:43
    authentic01
    +1
    Heartbreaks and everything that makes you not care.. You have to care. For others.. And if you don't you should feel bad about it. Y'all used the Devil as an excuse thinking he's beside you or something but no your lowering yourself to him. We are trying go up and when you get down you know how those thoughts and feelings rush... Think about it. Your acting of negativity. Retaliating but it's only hurting you.
  • authentic01 2014/04/13 21:23:28
    authentic01
    I believe that this music and stuff that comes out today sets a certain tone, frequency, and thoughts.. it clouds your conciousness and unconsciousness .. Your dreams and thoughts. The darkness ties in with your heart beat and it beats in the tone that's according to those things.. i believe it all ties into satan. This world is upfront with satan. God is hidden.. He has a certain tone. The birds sing it. All the deers and animals do. love is the tone of God.. Without love I believe all your thoughts and the way you breathe and your heartbeat falls to a certain dark tone that communes with satan. This is a observation without any scientific it's just a feeling and understanding that I wrote here. I'm still learning. A lot of people learned and felt the tone of satan and thinks it's okay bc you may have troubles incorporating the other tones in your heart an thoughts. Btw God has been in my dreams . He came as a rat and I picked him up and our love combined and he glowed bright white and I woke up. Felt amazing actually felt amazing.. and Jesus was on my wall in my apt and you could only see him in the reflection of the light when you moved back in forth. There isn't a painting with the detail it had. The choices you make makes you steer certain ways. It's like a seed in the way it grows ..
  • daleena ashipala 2014/03/04 09:57:32
    daleena ashipala
    +4
    #ILOVEJESUS
  • daleena ashipala 2014/03/04 09:56:12
    daleena ashipala
    ALL PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THE DEVIL WILL GO TO HELL... GOD BROUGHT YOU IN THIS WORLD THE DEVIL DIDNT SO WHY WHY WHY WHY HIM??????????
  • daleena ashipala 2014/03/04 09:52:10 (edited)
    daleena ashipala
    im so disappointed in celebs and people who follow the devil ... I mean you are the leaders of our generation yet you are such a bad example ... people like beyonce have inspired so many people like me ... im hurt that music isn't about making people happy buhh about worshiping the devil that's gona take you to hell one day ... people need to grow up and realise that you can die at any time ... I would like to go to a place where I will have eternal life and not got to a place where I will burn forever ... I will praise ,worship ,love and bow down to only one God ... and that's the father almighty
  • Terrance 2014/02/25 13:15:48
    Terrance
    +2
    What I'm Trying To Understand Is Why Would People Worship Satan If He Is Bad And Punishes The Damned; I Mean He Could Care Less About Us, He Just Wants To Be King Which He Isn't So He Punishes Bad People To Make Them Feel Bad; And For The People That Do Worship Him You Must Be Out Of Your Mind Because You Are Just On The "Highway To Hell" Where You Will Just Suffer And Burn To Death.
  • frank Masarone 2014/02/01 14:55:49
    frank Masarone
    Really? You think just because you believe in your mind that something is reasonable that makes you exempt? And some idiot really believes satan cares more for people? Really? So burning and tortured for eternity is caring? WOW! This makes as much sense as the speeches at the Miss America pageants. All you have to do is Love God and accept him and only him. And of'course follow the ten commandments. It is not that hard people. Please Please don't let yourselves fall!
  • SubduedJoy 2013/12/14 00:17:33
    SubduedJoy
    +2
    It seems that people worship Satan because they believe in the Christian God and their Christian God has failed them. The Christian God has failed me too because 1) I cannot believe God would be so unmerciful to have those who haven't been baptized sent to Hell. 2) I know for a fact that all animals, not just humans, have souls. 3) We live many lives on Earth, not just one. 4) The purpose of living on Earth is to learn and teach and most importantly to learn and teach compassion. 5) Our actions determine our future. 6) We are all part of the Universal spirit. The Christian God and Satan are only parts, albeit very powerful parts, of the universal spirit. They are similar in that they both want to be worshiped and will provide for those who follow them. They differ in that Satan cares more about personal satisfaction and the personal satisfaction of those who follow him even if it causes harm to others. If you harm others, either directly or indirectly, then you will suffer later on.
  • nivac SubduedJoy 2014/06/07 14:21:58
    nivac
    +1
    First off...the bible does say animals have souls.the souls merely perish with the bodies. Additionally...only cathloics believe that those who are not baptized go to hell. But most Christians are prodestants.
  • mooopooo 2013/11/08 05:03:47
    mooopooo
    +3
    I was reading all these comments and people just seem to either talk about god in a bad way or god in a good way. I love god but lets face it, he could be scary sometimes (only if your doing bad stuff ( and I don't believe every thing the bible says, so just go with your own rhythm to god) ) I also want to clearly state that yes the devil is deceiving and manipulative but Christians have kinda been the same through out history and even now some Christians are very hypocritical, like they say they don't do bad stuff and they don't judge people (lol) and all they have mostly done is bad stuff (not all of them) and judge people. so can they be considered devils too idk because I don't know the real story behind Lucifer and god ( by the way no one knows so stop saying that god trusted Lucifer and he betrayed him blah blah blah, when your dead you'll be able to find out if its true or not )
  • Gabriel... mooopooo 2013/11/08 16:07:46
    Gabriel Méndez
    Very true about the hypocrisy.
  • nivac mooopooo 2014/06/07 14:31:01
    nivac
    +2
    Yes perhaps some christians are hypocrites. However...everyone does bad things. And the problem is you are holding Christians to a higher standard than others. Don't think of the Christians who go to church on Christmas and maybe Easter. Cause these are not truly Christians, or else they would be more dedicated. Instead think of the missionaries in africa, who are risking their lives to help feed and convert people. Are you goanna say their hypocrites? The way I see it if there are Christians who are hypocrites then they are not actually christians.
  • katlen 2013/11/01 19:46:46
    katlen
    +3
    ya but I think the ones that worship him is okayto him cuz there on is side. I kow some one that doesworship him tho an he said it ku an ya
  • katlen 2013/11/01 19:44:46
    katlen
    well i dont no why people worship satin but I know some people who do I don't want to be rude but that's one question I got
  • none of ur busines. 666 2013/09/30 02:48:25 (edited)
  • Kim(: none of... 2013/09/30 03:11:51
    Kim(:
    Thanks for your input but you know you took all this time writing this you could have looked in a dictionary. If you don't believe in the devil then don't use his number and a word of advice if you really want to have proof of satan being real play with Ouija board. You'll see the truth and swallow your words.
  • chompis666 Kim(: 2013/10/18 04:07:25
    chompis666
    Satan is real satan is the tru God
  • Kim(: chompis666 2013/10/18 11:21:39
    Kim(:
    I know satan is real and he may be in your opinion. I'm happy that you have found a god that helps you and makes you happy.
  • katlen chompis666 2013/11/01 19:48:34
    katlen
    +2
    you worship him if you do why tho I don't get why people worship him
  • chompis666 katlen 2014/02/19 16:11:07
    chompis666
    well y do u worship the Christian god
  • authent... chompis666 2014/04/13 21:16:18
    authentic01
    +2
    I believe that this music and stuff that comes out today sets a certain tone, frequency, and thoughts.. it clouds your conciousness and unconsciousness .. Your dreams and thoughts. The darkness ties in with your heart beat and it beats in the tone that's according to those things.. i believe it all ties into satan. This world is upfront with satan. God is hidden.. He has a certain tone. The birds sing it. All the deers and animals do. love is the tone of God.. Without love I believe all your thoughts and the way you breathe and your heartbeat falls to a certain dark tone that communes with satan. This is a observation without any scientific it's just a feeling and understanding that I wrote here. I'm still learning. A lot of people learned and felt the tone of satan and thinks it's okay bc you may have troubles incorporating the other tones in your heart an thoughts.
  • drekhar... chompis666 2014/06/07 17:16:08
    drekharrison
    +1
    Technically satan is a fallen angel. He does not possess the almighty power of the true God. Research before you speak.
  • david 2013/08/11 06:43:43
    david
    +3
    He doesn't throw people to hell. God does. God killed so many people. And contradicted himself so many times. An was very harsh in situations when it was needed. People worship the devil because they start to think is the devil real that bad. The only reason we believe the devil is bad is because of gods word. And god doesn't really seem like the almighty god people think he is. So many believers and unbelievers die everyday. Even kids. Just think about all the kids in Africa. The numbers are crazy.
  • James96... david 2013/08/12 02:18:04
  • DREYKIE James96... 2014/01/11 07:30:40
    DREYKIE
    +3
    Too James96, I agree 100% with you!!! GOD gave us free will and the consequences follow our own actions and our own doings!!! I myself have been through allot, I turned to satinism when I was confused hurt and angry until I experienced GODS true love and I have never been happier!!! I admit I am not perfect but nobody will EVER be perfect not even a pastor!...I pray for all of you people who are down in the dust and are so confused, that GOD will open your eyes and that you will aloud him to come into your heart and to take control of your life and that satin no longer has any stronghold apon your life and that from this day onward you will folow JESUS and realize he is the Chosen ONE who truelly did come to earth to die on the cross for all our sins and rose from the dead... If you would like to talk to me personally about anything connection to JESUS contact me on +27840608983 or bbm me:2843FA32
  • XxBVB4l... James96... 2014/06/03 20:29:23
    XxBVB4lifeanddeathxX
    +1
    Why call it free will if it comes at a price?
  • Joseph ... david 2013/08/15 05:30:24
    Joseph Jimenez
    +2
    Dude the devil is that bad God created satan (Lucifer) satan was jelous because God had the knowledge Lucifer and God were close. Lucifer told God if you give me the world adam and eve will turn from you... Gid said alright fine whatever heres the world . Just watch that my creation will still worship. God us more then what peopke think he us he's a freakn gentleman he's patient he's kind he's everything. Satan could act like that but at the end Either Gid will be there to send you to heaven or satan will mislead you to Hell... Believers die everyday for what they believe in. God saved me fron drugs and overdose.. Athiest believe in God but make up a Demi God
  • PaytonK... david 2013/08/15 20:37:41
    PaytonKumpf
    +4
    God doesn't throw you in hell. Your actions do. God loves each and everyone of us, but if you don't love him back, then that's your own fault. Every now and then you are going to have a few trials/hard times. But those trials are like tests. God sends you through trials until you basically pass them. If you act the way God wants you to, you will be rewarded. God is so good! And I hope one day he will prove that to you.
  • none of... PaytonK... 2013/09/30 02:51:02
  • Nico Ba... david 2013/08/19 23:43:12
    Nico Bascov
    +3
    BEFORE you say stupid crap EDUCATE YOURSELF! God does NOT throw people to hell. He DOES NOT KILL ANYONE!!! Everything you said about God is a LIE! YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT HIM TO COME TO HEAVEN! If you don't you goto hell, simple as that! He doesn't choose, if you don't believe, you can't goto Heaven!
  • Gabriel... Nico Ba... 2013/08/28 02:33:12
    Gabriel Méndez
    +1
    I think david meant love as in keeping the commandments. God kills and makes alive.
  • none of... Nico Ba... 2013/09/30 02:52:41
  • katlen Nico Ba... 2013/11/01 19:49:35
    katlen
    +3
    I agree with you:)
  • humane david 2014/01/10 13:17:43
    humane
    +4
    not a problem when satanists sacrifice kids right? innocent babies for that matter. Oh and selling your soul to the devil? for what? a fancy life, a pretty face? Sooo, what happens when you are tired of the secret meetings of disgusting sex and killing of babies? what happens when you know that you are in the wrong place? Satan lets you walk?.... you are in for a big surprise.
  • drekhar... david 2014/06/07 17:19:58
    drekharrison
    +3
    God created the world. He has a set time for everything. When its your time then accept it. People condemn themselves. He only asks for love and appreciation and those who reject him are forgotten.

2014/08/23 07:28:23