Why do people feel the need to act like children?

Helo Chick 2010/03/14 06:41:23
I try to post questions with facts or experience. If I post a question that has to do with experience, why do people feel the need to read into the question and come up with lies that make themselves feel better about their own lives? They make assumptions and act like they know me. When in reality, they know nothing about me. They don't bother to look at my profile, which could give them some pretty good insight on the type of person that I really am. To me, it's just more people that ARE TOO LAZY TO DO THEIR RESEARCH. I'm tired of stupid people, I'm tired of lazy people, guess it's just something I have to get used too.....

• Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2010/03/14 07:11:31
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    I'm really really tired of stupid people that don't also do their research. The comical ones are those want you to prove your personal experience. When did all you say become a lie and you have to prove the truth. Why is it that If I attend an event and an eye witness to a real event and words spoken then why do I then have to prove the words that were spoken? It's like a new disease that makes people stupid. I wonder if it's the educational system. Maybe they don't make them research any more.

• Heffeweizen 2010/03/15 02:04:14 (edited)
    Heffeweizen
    +1
    Stupid is as stupid does. Society as a whole is lazy and is unfortunately being trained to be stupid. One more side effect of the cancer of liberalism in our schools. Veteran to veteran, I'll always have your back!
  • Helo Chick Heffewe... 2010/03/15 02:18:50
    Helo Chick
    +1
    Thanks...=)
  • Heffewe... Helo Chick 2010/03/15 02:26:02
    Heffeweizen
    +1
    No problem!
    +1
    I would rather play with kids than adults but I feel you pain on the many bad responses. I have had to do better research myself many times when challenged. It is a good thing to argue and banter this stuff about! I guess we have to live with the responses we get!
  • in love with the city of a... 2010/03/14 19:20:57
    in love with  the city of angels
    +1
    because they think its makes tem look younger and cool
  • SirenAlyss 2010/03/14 14:46:00
    SirenAlyss
    +1
    They know nothing about you. EXACTLY. you post something that may not have all the details and people run with it. It's not just the internet it's life. People assume and always will. I don't see how looking at your profile shows me any idea of what type of person you are. For you see you could lie on the interwez.
  • Helo Chick SirenAlyss 2010/03/14 16:01:58
    Helo Chick
    I guess you're right. I could lie about who I really am, but I'm too proud of what I've done to do that. However people here probably don't know that. Thanks for your input.
  • Eyebrowz² 2010/03/14 09:08:55
    Eyebrowz²
    +1
    I'm right there with you on that.
  • Helo Chick Eyebrowz² 2010/03/14 16:02:36
    Helo Chick
    +1
    LOL! Nice....
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
  • Helo Chick Hula gi... 2010/03/14 16:05:13
    Helo Chick
    I've found it's mostly the older people(older than me). I haven't had too much trouble with the younger generation. Maybe they have lost the ability to trust people? No clue. I just don't understand why. It really bugs me......Thanks for stopping by.
  • Hula gi... Helo Chick 2010/03/14 18:33:05
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    I find it to be the younger...that's why I mentioned school. I find the teens also very sassy to the adults and amazes me to be so disrespectful so many times.
  • Helo Chick Hula gi... 2010/03/15 02:21:24
    Helo Chick
    Yes, I see the sassyness from time to time. The ones I've run into aren't as persistant and stuborn as the older people I've run into though. They tend to leave the conversation quicker. Don't know if that's good or bad....LOL!

2014/07/28 14:23:11