Why do other Countries think the United States should help them all time?

skull 2009/03/07 14:47:38
They know we care
USA like the power
To keep our mind of our own problems
We are just crazy and like to fight other peoples battles
let some one else help all these other countries They will not help us .

• ken 2009/03/07 14:58:47
    ken
    +2
    The real question is why does the United States feel they need to help other countries all the time.

• God bless American freedom 2009/03/07 15:33:05 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    +1
    I think it balances between the fact that we may have helped fuel their belief we can solve every problem.. ( notice though our own problems have now just increased a thousand fold with the election of this new presidents selling of Americas future ( we do not have one now ) ... and the fact that we truly did at one time lead the world in advocation of FREEDOM to learn ..to choose.. to become more than just a nobody ... We shall now however be taxed into oblivion.

I never once saw this current president pledge any help to Louisiana ( you know..actual AMERICANS ) during the debates. I did saee him promise over and over to help islam throughout the world though while he pretended to want israel to survive.

I think we as a people are seeing many prophecies from Isaiah unfold right before our eyes in just the history of the past ten years politically and because of nature. The fox is already running the chicken coop, so to speak. The breaking point worldwide was the efforts of the Saudis ( a successful effort ) to break the financial back of the people of the USA. If one studies islam controls..they cause strife first.. then terror.. then they enter in proclaiming peace or death for those who refuse "peace".

There is only one way OUT of a theocracy...which is why America was e...

There is only one way OUT of a theocracy...which is why America was even begun.. to ESCAPE a theocracy ( they are always evil , never benevolent ) and that is war. No lessons learned from 1776? All that means to me is history is not being taught in public schools anymore. ..but anarchy is.
  • Monnin God ble... 2012/05/27 16:47:04
    Monnin
    +2
    Have Americans ever spoke to people from these areas? Do Americans realize that the US is for hire? We protected Iran's Oil, cause we were paid in oil, then it is brought back processed and we are charged for it.They send their people over here to get educated, free!, they receive income from our government, to come here and study...Freely! They believe our Government helps us. They think we all get free education, they do. Our Government recieves payment for our military to go to war, then we pay for it also, By monies, loss of life. Wake up!, We are a nation for hire! The people dont want us there!, We take over, is that not bullying? Who says our way of life is better than theirs? Why do they have to be like us? Why cant we leave other countries alone and take care of our own?
  • Thanos "In Darwin I trust" 2009/03/07 15:02:28
    Thanos "In Darwin I trust"
    +1
    Because they know the United States will help other countries before it helps its own people.
  • skull Thanos ... 2009/03/07 15:03:18
    skull
    +1
    Sad but true
  • ken 2009/03/07 14:58:47
    ken
    +2
  • skull ken 2009/03/07 15:00:32
    skull
    I like that.
  • God ble... ken 2009/03/07 15:43:20 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    +1
    Yes.. to me it seems a better time to now carefully re-evaluate what has transpired in the past 2 months.. stop the bleeding dry of Americas funds.. and close our borders for awhile until we get our own lives in order and re-establish the teaching of our AMERICAN constitution in public schools by people who love America and do not think of it with hate.
  • Bowman 2009/03/07 14:57:46
    Bowman
    +2
    We are the most giving country in the world. In trade, we open our markets further across the globe and keep our hands in everyones business. I think we shoulda knocked -it-off along time ago. Screw them.They need to create their own capitalist powerhouses.

2014/10/21 10:41:49