Why do most women get so mad when they catch men watching p o r n?

OhWowLovelyXx0 2011/04/14 23:20:46
Related Topics: Style, color, Watch
I wouldnt Care.. I would watch it with him. xD

• sweetgreatmom 2011/05/05 00:26:43
    sweetgreatmom
    +1
    I would think that the man is getting some kind of pleasure out of it. The woman might feel that he is cheating on her.
  • Crime Time 2011/04/17 04:41:18
  • Dirty red 2011/04/16 14:47:59
    Dirty red
    +1
    I would say if your man watches porn there is something that you ain't doing right. Cause I don't need to watch a movie. I am one with mine
  • PinkSugarZombie (Tori) 2011/04/16 01:35:29
    PinkSugarZombie (Tori)
    +1
    Dunno. Seems stupid.
  • Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2011/04/16 00:47:44
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +1
    Because most women are insecure. They think that if their man is watching porn, he doesn't like what they do for him in the bedroom. They think their men are comparing them to what they see on the TV set.

Personally, I don't care. I'd prefer he watch it with me, so we can both reap the benefits, but if he wishes to watch it alone, thats okay too. Masturbation and fantasy are both healthy.
  • wombat 2011/04/15 17:13:08 (edited)
    wombat
    +1
    Because they want to get mad and try to create guilt.
  • Flowers 2011/04/15 16:13:22
  • nuff sed smithyy 2011/04/15 13:49:06
    nuff sed smithyy
    +2
    because the woman would rather have sex with their man than catch their man watching other people have sex.
  • Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of ... 2011/04/15 10:51:21
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +2
    Because most women hate it. They claim to be ok with it because they're not confident enough that their partner will choose them over porn.
    After leaving my ex, I decided not to settle anymore. Before I got into a relationship with my partner, I made it perfectly clear that I hated the stuff. I don't want it in my house and I certainly don't want my kids stumbling upon it. If it had been a problem for him, we never would have dated. Thankfully he's of the mindset that I'm better than any picture or video.
  • Ruby De... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 10:56:46
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +2
    Just to confirm, I don't believe women should get angry about it. If they didn't have the guts to be honest than it's to be expected. If it turned out my partner was lying to me, I'd leave him. No anger, just not settling for someone who lies.
  • RoyCWhi... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 12:44:31
    RoyCWhiteJr
    +2
    You go Girl... I'm with you on that, you just got to be honest and let the your men know from the start how you feel about it, and if he's not ok with that don't stick around hold to your guns and move on... :)
  • Ruby De... RoyCWhi... 2011/04/15 12:49:25
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +2
    Exactly. I have heaps of male friends that watch porn, got no issue with it. But that doesn't mean I need to be in a relationship with them.
  • ScrooBius pip 2011/04/15 10:04:39
    ScrooBius pip
    +2
    because they don't like porn.
  • OhWowLo... ScrooBi... 2011/04/15 21:56:58
    OhWowLovelyXx0
    +1
    thats not true! xD
  • ScrooBi... OhWowLo... 2011/04/18 12:40:38
    ScrooBius pip
    +1
    if they get mad because you're watching it, they probably don't like it.
  • Shanea 2011/04/15 05:39:42
    Shanea
    +1
    I hear becuase they think that their men pitcure the girls in the movies when they have sex. I always tell my man to watch porn with me then we can check out the chicks together lol
  • dm 2011/04/15 05:39:02
    dm
    +1
    Just some things that go through my head not necessarily how I feel about it.

Insecurity? Why would they need to watch when they already have a person they can do it with. Why do they have to watch that, isn't he satisfied by having me?
    They think porn is degrading and or is gross?
  • *~Chris~* 2011/04/15 02:40:01
    *~Chris~*
    +1
    To me it makes me feel like I'm not good enough, or desirable enough if he has to go watch that. I can't speak for all women though.
  • EmmaTenshi 2011/04/15 01:29:04
    EmmaTenshi
    +1
    Because, they don't seem to understand that they are men... Yes they are stupid and they are perverts, but can't we just get over that?! What would we have done if they weren't around?! Come on that's not hurting anyone as long as it doesn't become an addiction.
  • relic 2011/04/15 01:11:08
    relic
    +3
    Because their man is looking at naked men.
  • Tits IS... relic 2011/04/15 04:29:15
    Tits ISHBAHFF McGee
    +2
    hahaha, that's funny.
  • ReasonOverFaith BN - 0 2011/04/15 00:38:31
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +1
    Did you really put spaces between it like you were spelling it out instead of saying it? Whats the point of that?
    I'm not sure why women get mad about it. If you're so angry, step up to the plate and make it so he doesn't have to watch porn (you know exactly what you have to do).
  • OhWowLo... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 00:47:57 (edited)
    OhWowLovelyXx0
    +1
    well i thought they wouldnt allow it.. but W.E

i cant change it .. -.-

and yeah so agree with you! lol
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 10:44:29
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +1
    Chauvinist comment of the day?

Doesn't always work that way, my ex was addicted to the stuff, despite getting exactly what he needed in the bedroom. In fact, when I finally kicked him to the curb, he whinged to me that he couldn't get from other girls what he was getting from me.
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 13:45:45
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +1
    We disagree on something? Wow, this is a first.
    I don't believe it is possible to be addicted to porn, just as I don't believe it is possible to be addicted to reading.
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 14:14:15
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +1
    Yeah I know right?
    Maybe it's an addiction, maybe not, but when you can't go an hour without it, going so ar as to be busted multiple times and eventually fired for playing hentai flash games on the work computer, I think there's definitely some issues.
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 15:06:15
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +2
    There for sure are some issues there, but those are personal issues not caused BY the porn. They are manifested in watching porn or playing those kind of flash games (I prefer Kitten Cannon), but not caused by those things.
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 15:14:26
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +1
    Oh I didn't mean porn was to blame, it's definitely a personal issue. I don't care if people watch porn, but I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who does. Women who enter a relationship without being clear about how they feel on the subject only have themselves to blame.
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 15:16:50
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +2
    I'm curious as to why that is. Because not everyone that watches porn turns it into an issue or has a personal problem that manifests in that way.
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 15:23:32
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +1
    To be honest the main reason is my son. He uses the computer regularly for kids games and I couldn't forgive myself if he came across it. It makes me uncomfortable too. Personal issue of mine I guess, but I don't even like nudity in movies.
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 15:32:14
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +1
    Thats what firefox private browsing and a locked door are for lol
    I guess there isn't really getting over the nudity issue. But why impose that on someone you are in a relationship with, instead of just telling them not to have it anywhere around you?
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 15:44:39
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +1
    I wouldn't impose it on anyone, that's why I'm honest from the word go. Have only ever dated people I'm already friends with, and they know exactly how I feel about it before even dating me. Plus in my experience, most people who do watch it also have a folder hidden on their computer. Unless they're pretty clever, there's about 100 ways to stumble upon it.
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 16:00:40
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +1
    Well even being honest from the get go, its still putting a prohibition into place. This is one person who does watch it and isn't dumb enough to download any, let alone have it saved in a folder.
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 16:31:21
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +1
    You're one of the few I think.

I know I'm putting a prohibition into place, but everyone has deal breakers. This one's mine. Generally, stating that I'd rather be single than date someone who watches porn is enough to put a red flag up for any guy who watches it. No matter how much you like a girl, any smart guy would back off. My partner has watched it in the past but not since being with me. I've spoken to him multiple times about it, to make sure he doesn't feel opressed in any way. He's made it clear each time that he's 10 times happier being without it, knowing he's got me. He's even come to my defense a fair few times when people have questioned me on it.
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 16:38:10
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +1
    I understand that this is one of your deal breakers, I'm just trying to get at why. Quite a few very good people watch porn. Its not a huge deal to them, I'm just trying to wrap my head around why THIS particular deal breaker.
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 16:48:16
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +2
    There are more personal reasons for it, but not something I can discuss easily. Childhood trauma and the like, stuff I never fully got past. I know good people watch it, and I'm happy to have them as friends, just not partners.
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 16:49:18
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +2
    Oh ok. See, thats what I was looking for. I knew it couldn't just be an arbitrary prohibition. That makes much more sense.
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 16:51:21
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +2
    I guess it would, just not something I like to bring up unless it's necessary :)
  • ReasonO... Ruby De... 2011/04/15 16:55:23
    ReasonOverFaith BN - 0
    +2
    Thats totally understandable. Bringing up that kind of thing is never fun.
  • Ruby De... ReasonO... 2011/04/15 16:58:05
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +2
    That's for sure

2014/10/24 02:55:14