Why do fat people ALWAYS take pictures from above

Newme 2010/12/19 02:16:16
lol people can tell from your fat face that you are fat lol plus if you were skinny i almst guarantee you would have a ful frontal picture but instead you try to hide it.... well NEWFLASH WE ALL KNOW YOUR FAT

• Jake 2012/05/06 08:09:40 (edited)
    Jake
    +4
    You "politically correct" chicks are the reason fat chicks will eat themselves to death before 30. Fat ppl won't diet unless there's a reason too...and encouraging them to stay fat is NOT that reason. You are contributing to obesity in this country.

Thanks to political correctness it's unhealthy to be thin & fit, but okay to be fat & obese???? Only a woman would support this kind of illogical, emotionally driven opinion. Fat chicks DO USE THIS ANGLE ALL THE TIME. Their goal is to TRICK YOU, then hope you'll accept them anyway.

Guess what? No guy in his right mind would!!! Guys like thin & fit women...what fat chicks call "anorexic"....yea, not being fat these days is apparently unhealthy. You bitches are unrealistic and yes, fat. LOSE WEIGHT or stop forcing men to tolerate you being fat. The second a thin woman comes along, you're going to get dumped everytime...your opinions, emotions, and political correctness has failed to change the way men think in the last 3,000 years....

• TnWolfy 2013/08/07 21:13:01
    TnWolfy
    +3
    Gah I hate that .. or just really close up.. Hell sometimes it's probably not even a girl at all, it's some 40 year old dude with long hair
  • adam.charles.smith 2013/05/08 05:42:10
    adam.charles.smith
    +3
    Girls that do this nonsense are nuts. Imagine if a guy used trick photography to add hair, or stuffed a sock in his pants, or added a zero to his income. You'd be pissed, right? My whole thing is if you lie right off the bat, I can't trust you and have no interest in you.
  • Splinter1989 2012/09/15 00:02:03
    Splinter1989
    +2
    I agree, it's funny how americans are so defensive about being FAT, yes fat girls love this pose, because it gives an angle that makes their FACE look less fat. Stretching the neck upwards thus causing most of the fat to pull back out of the shot.

Americans are typically over weight and more women are defesnive with others trying to get them to think that being over-weight is healthy, it isn't

Unless clogged arteries, excessive sweating, lower stamina, 5 minute sex sessions, and mental slowness are your ideals of "healthy".

Not saying anything to the pose or those whom do it merely saying that being overweight is not healthy it puts strain on your heart that is bad last time I checked, It shortens your life isn't that bad too?

And slows you down and causes you to be tired all the time. Oh and being overweight ruins your self-image thus causing or aiding depression.
  • Jake 2012/05/06 08:09:40 (edited)
    Jake
    +4

• Edward Bynoe 2012/01/25 02:21:43
    Edward Bynoe
    +2
    why do they do that, i been noticing it for like the last 3 years, i mean, i date big women, to me i dont like it, i wanna see the whole body, your family & friends already know what u look like, so whats the point of tryna hide your body
  • ConcreteJungle234 2011/05/01 04:54:06
    ConcreteJungle234
    +2
    FAT GIRLS ALWAYS take pics from above. Its because its like an optical illusion thing ahahah
  • ConcreteJungle234 2011/05/01 04:49:48
    ConcreteJungle234
    Zoey your picture is taken from above. thats what all fat girls do in effort to make themselves look skinny. btw it doesn't work so just take pictures the normal way and stop lying to yourself and everyone else.
  • zoey Concret... 2011/05/06 04:41:06
    zoey
    Oh how blind you are....Haha that is ok I will help you out....If you go on my profile you will see other pictures of me and they are clearly taken" normally" now don't look for too long I would not want to you to cream your pants.... You should also try to get yourself a life, I know it is hard for some people to grow up but you have my support:)
    Good Luck to you!
  • buncologuf 2011/02/19 20:57:14
  • zoey buncologuf 2011/02/19 21:46:58
    zoey
    Wow you don't know me haha. You are so funny and who said that I was fat. Haha No it is just that I like sticking up for people who wont for themselves. So you can take your hang and F yourself because I highly doubt that anyone would willing do it for you:D
  • buncologuf zoey 2011/02/20 02:38:06
  • zoey buncologuf 2011/02/20 03:17:25
    zoey
    HaHaHa you're funny:D
  • HaileyHow? 2011/01/03 15:47:56
    HaileyHow?
    +1
    cause they wanna hide their fat belly
  • ButterbeerMe 2010/12/19 07:37:02
    ButterbeerMe
    +1
    That's not nice. Why are kids such bullies these days? I hope you don't become the cause of yet another teen committing suicide because of comments like yours. Shame on you.
  • Newme Butterb... 2010/12/19 17:58:07
    Newme
    +2
    Being a bully was never my intention
  • Butterb... Newme 2010/12/19 22:31:29
    ButterbeerMe
    Maybe you should go about expressing yourself with a different choice of words then..
    Your post sounded a bit harsh.
    :)
  • Nikki Butterb... 2010/12/19 18:01:29
    Nikki
    Hes just saying that why are your hiding who you really are because, its not working hes not making fun of fat ppl
  • zoey Butterb... 2011/02/19 21:47:24
    zoey
    I know right what is wrong with these people?
  • backinb... zoey 2012/12/06 09:42:27
    backinblack619
    +5
    Um you made fun of it too, look at the first comment you made. Just saying.
  • zoey 2010/12/19 03:15:27
    zoey
    +4
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    There is nothing wrong with someone not being anorexic. It is people like you that make bigger people shy and feel like they aren't worth anything. I have pictures that are facing up and I am not fat iam effing beautiful!!
    I feel sorry for people like you but i will give you this you make me laugh.
  • Gymnast1 zoey 2010/12/19 12:33:11
    Gymnast1
    +1
    good on you! i luv comments like yours!! xD
  • zoey Newme 2010/12/19 17:58:31
    zoey
    Well than you should most likely not throw the word FAT around like it is candy.
  • Newme zoey 2010/12/19 18:00:48
    Newme
    oh and to answer your first question NOTHING is wrong with me
  • zoey Newme 2010/12/20 01:01:08
    zoey
    Yea keep telling your self that.
  • buncologuf zoey 2011/02/19 21:01:37
  • Newme zoey 2010/12/19 17:57:23
    Newme
    Addi am not tryin to make bigger people shy the big reasoning behind this post is me askin why they do it... it seems to me like they are hiding who they are form the internet world so they will look more attractive... SHOW US WHO YOUR REALLY ARE i have no problem AT ALL with bigger people most of my friends guys and GIRLS are bigger... as a matter of fact one of the bigger girl friends i have is the one that brought the question up to me.
  • buncologuf zoey 2011/02/19 21:00:07
  • zoey buncologuf 2011/02/19 21:41:56 (edited)
    zoey
    Who the hell are you talking too? You sound so stupid. Just stop because you are pathetic you obviously aren't reading what you wright because if you did you would know that you are a moron and you would be ashamed with yourself people that are bigger don't need your approval or anyone elses approval for that matter. And as for the kids that are starving maybe their mommies and daddies should stop having sex or use that little rubber thingy that prevents starving little babies. And where is your profile picture? Yea you are most likely a ugly person inside and out. And the fact that you call some one ugly does not matter because they are beautiful and just a word of advise: Jealousy is the ugliest trait that you could have so work on that:D
  • buncologuf zoey 2011/02/20 02:39:20
  • zoey buncologuf 2011/02/20 03:17:43
    zoey
    HaHaHa
  • sn0boardn zoey 2012/02/07 08:47:19
    sn0boardn
    +1
    but zoey... you are obviously overweight... aka "fat", maybe a few dozen minutes on the treadmill everyday or outside would solve that issue for you? Or the best solution would be a well thought out diet plan. I don't see how you think it's ok for you to make a statement like "i feel sorry for people like you but i will give you this you make me laugh." acting very high and mighty when he just made a statement that we all know is true. Not to mention your picture is using one of the elaborate anti fat angles. Anyways i'm just glad that i got some self control at a young age and incorporated exercise into my daily life.
  • zoey sn0boardn 2012/02/09 05:27:42
    zoey
    O my you are so right and have figured it out. I am super super fat. Like soooooooo fat. Welp if that is all you had to say you can go screw your self now. Okie have a great FIT life :D
  • backinb... zoey 2012/12/06 09:53:56
    backinblack619
    +3
    I think it's hypocritical for society to bash smokers and talk about how gross and unhealthy it is when obesity and being overweight is by FAR the leading cause of death (heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and MANY MORE). I think that people should be able to suggest healthier options and if people can cringe and lash out at smokers and strongly encourage them to quit it should be the same with fat people. Even when it comes to the whole kids/second hand smoking argument, I am sure that the vast majority of parents with unhealthy eating habits also let their kids eat junk food. I think that saying its OK to be fat is like saying its OK to smoke. IT'S A HEALTH ISSUE. Plus I'm sure most fat people would also benefit mentally and emotionally from losing weight via a healthy lifestyle change. Clogged arteries are not "beautiful".
  • Melian Nienor 2010/12/19 02:57:31 (edited)
    Melian Nienor
    +1
    emo skinny chick NOT FAT
    And so what if people have meat on their bones. its better than being a freakin' walking stick where you can count their ribs
  • Newme Melian ... 2010/12/19 17:53:27
    Newme
    ok you are all getting this ALL WRONG i have no problem with heavier people at all. but liek i told the girl below you and like ima tell the people above you... i have no problem with the pose and i never said not to use the pose i am sayin heavier people do that pose and that pose ONLY a LOT liek they are tryin to hide their body to look more attractive on the internet
  • Hippie 2010/12/19 02:45:32 (edited)
    Hippie
    +1
    Actually.....that is a very popular photo angle nowadays. I have a friend/cousin who is uber skinny and 80% of her photos are from that angle. Me on the other hand only have one from that angle and it is my profile picture at the moment. I like taking photos in different angles, but of course the famous "pucker lip" shots I do sometimes haha just for fun though ;)

picture photos angles famous pucker lip shots haha fun Fat people camara angle

See she isn't fat and she is doing that pose.

I think this topic has now failed since you have proof that not only "Fat people" do that angle.
  • Newme Hippie 2010/12/19 17:51:29
    Newme
    i didnt say ONLY fat people did its just that a lotta Heavier people do and it bugs me because TO ME it seems liek they are tryin to hide themselves to look more attr5active to people on the freakin internet..... And there is nothing wrong with the pose at all i never said DONT DO THAT POSE
  • Hippie Newme 2010/12/19 18:16:04
    Hippie
    To be honest.... with that angle you see MORE of your body then just a close up shot (head on shot) You see the curves not just the face. So how your thinking there trying to "hide" it actually there showing more. And the reason why everyone is supposedly "taken it wrong" is because you say...... "if you were skinny i almst guarantee you would have a ful frontal picture" So that's why people are posting pictures of skinny girls in that pose. Showing (Just like I have) That its not only "fat" people that do it.
  • The Gov-Here to help BN362 2010/12/19 02:30:01
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    Hmmmm, I'm not fat.
  • Newme The Gov... 2010/12/19 18:21:10
    Newme
    +1
    hmmm, didnt say only fat people did it ;)

2014/11/01 09:53:12