Why can't we all just get along??

Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞ 2013/02/20 00:18:46
I can get along')
I don't want to Barefoot, I like to fuss!
opinion!
Peace and Love to ya'....

What's the problem??

Why can t we all just get along

• Marianne 2013/07/24 19:52:53
    Marianne
    +1
    Sadly enough, there is no solution in unsustainable fast-profit, wasting and risky gambling strategies. Globalisation, cheap mass production and overexploitation left the doors wide open for fraud, abuse, human trafficking, increased environmental depletion, pollution and impoverishment of whole regions.

And all the different groups are raised again each other by half truths, false propaganda, made-up scenari, fake values and violence. In many cases, the victims are punished, while the abusers get away.

Political correctness protects religious freedom, but when this religious freedom violates human rights of children, other groups, genders, races or classes, little is done. And drastic measures affect usually large groups of scapegoats, rather than the gangster bosses.

And when it is a question of survival, very few will accept to sacrifice their life, their family, their dignity, their savings earned with hard work, for strangers.

By ruining yourself and your health, you will hardly be efficient to help others. Sustainability implies livable, decent conditions for all.

Respect and making acceptable concessions must come from all the parties.
  • Barefoo... Marianne 2013/07/24 22:47:06
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    thank you
    Marianne;)
  • Marianne Barefoo... 2013/07/25 08:39:44
    Marianne
    +1
    You're welcome, Barefoot.

It is sad to see that those who would normally join efforts are split, obnubilated by extremism, deep-rooted prejudice, taboos, rivalry, misinterpretations, half truths, frustrations and stereotyping.

The real ennemy is internationally organised crime.
  • Barefoo... Marianne 2013/07/25 21:04:39
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    I know that's right!!
  • Marianne Barefoo... 2013/07/26 10:26:15
    Marianne
    +1
    Thank you.

I am often thinking of the Don Camillo and Peppone Stories: they are ennemies, but at the same time, they appreciate each other and join efforts for the good causes. There are also some great old movies with good humour.
  • ttfndude 2013/07/24 00:51:03
    opinion!
    ttfndude
    +1
    bite me!!
  • ttfndude ttfndude 2013/07/24 00:51:18
  • Barefoo... ttfndude 2013/07/24 22:46:39
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    Lol....thank you;)
  • spiritgal33 2013/07/23 23:35:24
    Peace and Love to ya'....
    spiritgal33
    +1
    Yep thats all im sayin
  • Barefoo... spiritg... 2013/07/24 22:46:28
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    thank you Jennifer;)
  • regina.tollfeldt 2013/07/23 22:26:20
    opinion!
    regina.tollfeldt
    +1
    I believe that until we voted for President Obama to be our President there was not as much hate expressed (even through many people did not care for being forced into two
    illegal wars by President Bush), but apparently the real hate began with Obama's election. That was when the vitriol became violent in some cases and, I believe, it was when racism reared its ugly head. I hate to say this, but I think with the coming of
    the Tea Party the real problems began. I could not understand that, because they were
    also supposed to be so religious! They seemed to not know what in the world they were
    opposing, but even 'tho they wanted their Medicare, they seemed to hate government and
    above all President Obama.

I blame the Tea Party people for their nasty attitude and terrible accusations they continue
    to make and by taking over the old repub party, they have given all the naysayers the
    excuse to act hatefully which is continuing to this day. Something along the way became
    an excuse and desire to destroy our country.

Needless to say a lot of it has had to do with the elite/corporate takeover of our politicians
    and our government. I blame we the people for the laxity and inability to recognize that
    they are being manipulated BUT BIG and have been too stupid to realize that fa...

above all President Obama.

they are being manipulated BUT BIG and have been too stupid to realize that fact. We
    are, as a result, to become a Fascist Government if we are not very careful. We need
    to band together (which I think is an impossibility because normal people (?) seem to
    think that the elite/corporations are OK. Think again !!!!!!

Our history reveals that whenever elites/ wealth takes over a government, the citizens are
    the losers.
  • Old Salt 2013/07/23 19:20:48
  • Barefoo... Old Salt 2013/07/24 22:46:02
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    LOL!!!
    I'm with ya' now....Old Salt.... thank you:)
  • ross 2013/07/23 15:44:39
    I can get along')
    ross
    +1
    All we need is love
  • Barefoo... ross 2013/07/23 16:56:14
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    thank you ross;)
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2013/07/23 14:46:11
    Peace and Love to ya'....
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +3
    A lot of unhappy dorks here..
  • Barefoo... Kat ♪ ~... 2013/07/23 16:56:37
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    yup! thank you Kat;)
  • AM Kat ♪ ~... 2013/07/23 20:46:45
  • Barefoo... AM 2013/07/24 22:47:44
  • Tamara McMillan 2013/07/23 14:34:08
    Peace and Love to ya'....
    Tamara McMillan
    +2
    Sounds like an Excellant idea to me! I m Game
  • Barefoo... Tamara ... 2013/07/23 16:56:50
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    thanks so much Tamara;)
  • Tamara ... Barefoo... 2013/07/23 20:40:57
    Tamara McMillan
    +2
    You are welcomed!!
  • Denny 2013/07/23 14:06:42
  • Barefoo... Denny 2013/07/23 16:57:17
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    I know it....thank you Denny;)
  • AM 2013/07/23 14:04:03
  • Tamara ... AM 2013/07/23 14:32:44
    Tamara McMillan
    +2
    100% spot on!
  • AM Tamara ... 2013/07/23 14:39:40
  • Tamara ... AM 2013/07/23 20:42:41
    Tamara McMillan
    +1
    I have ALWAYS said if you treat ALL others the way you wish to be treated there would be a heck of a lot of problems solved and gone.
  • Barefoo... Tamara ... 2013/07/24 22:48:06
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    I agree..;)
  • Tamara ... Barefoo... 2013/07/25 03:37:15
    Tamara McMillan
    +1
    It's such a simple concept . . treating others as you wish to be treated. . what is wrong with so many people anyway?
    Now with the Martin/Zimmerman ordeal humans are really showing their ugly side and being the worse they can be.
    Think I will just become a Female Rambo and go into hiding with my loved ones. . stay off my land and leave me alone ugly thinking people! lol (Ofcourse I am joking but it is really getting a bit too much.)
  • Barefoo... Tamara ... 2013/07/25 21:05:11
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    yes it is;)
  • Barefoo... AM 2013/07/23 16:57:36
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    thanks so much AM..... right on;)♥
  • Q 2013/07/23 14:03:20
    opinion!
    Q
    +1
    oh its on now gif oh its on gif
    Because the anonymous nature of the internet allows people to behave badly in a way that they never would out in public. Its the nature of the beast. Not that I agree with it...but rather that I accept the fact that some people feel free to unleash their hate in such a forum.
  • Barefoo... Q 2013/07/23 16:58:02
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    thank you Q...;)
  • Will Advocate of PHAET 2013/07/23 13:53:31
    I can get along')
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    +4
    We don't necessarily have to get along. Just stop screwing with each other.

stop screwing with each othe moving gif
  • Barefoo... Will Ad... 2013/07/23 16:58:19
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    thank Kimmel.....;)
  • regina.... Will Ad... 2013/07/23 22:34:35
    regina.tollfeldt
    +2
    I believe that it is healthy to be able to disagree but discuss those disagreements without
    hating each other afterwards. I am opinionated, as most people are, however, I do believe
    in dialogue on differences but loving each other. The thing that I cannot condone is the
    name calling, or dirty language, that some who disagree with me feel they must say/do.
    There is no reason for name calling in any type of blog on the internet.
  • Will Ad... regina.... 2013/07/24 12:29:52
  • ♡ justineee :) ♡ 2013/07/23 13:51:34
    opinion!
    ♡  justineee :) ♡
    +1
    Okay I don't fight with people ..... but if they start the fight about something very very f*ckin stupid. ..... I try to solve the problem and let it go .... but they wont so no we can't and besides people fight all the time
  • Barefoo... ♡ just... 2013/07/23 16:58:54
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    I'm not wasting anymore of my time fighting..... period.....
    Peace and Love to ya!

2014/10/31 05:00:04