Why can't we all just get along??

Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞ 2013/02/20 00:18:46
I can get along')
I don't want to Barefoot, I like to fuss!
opinion!
Peace and Love to ya'....

What's the problem??

Why can t we all just get along

• Junior the Outer Space Musi... 2014/12/01 10:30:09
    Peace and Love to ya'....
    Junior the Outer Space Music Man
    +2
    Good question, Barefoot. I guess it's part of human nature or something to be that way.
  • Alacrity 2014/12/01 08:17:23 (edited)
    I can get along')
    Alacrity
    +2
    I get along... get along with others... penguins do it.
  • SUYANTO TIRTA 2014/12/01 06:48:12
    opinion!
    SUYANTO TIRTA
    +4
    This is a crisis all fields
  • Ejayt7 2014/12/01 05:20:36 (edited)
    I can get along')
    Ejayt7
    +3
    Some of us can and will because God is working with us, and God is opening our minds to the truth. If we are not careful, we all can be deceived by Satan's lies. The others will continue to listen at Satan
  • Marianne 2013/07/24 19:52:53
    Marianne
    +4
    Sadly enough, there is no solution in unsustainable fast-profit, wasting and risky gambling strategies. Globalisation, cheap mass production and overexploitation left the doors wide open for fraud, abuse, human trafficking, increased environmental depletion, pollution and impoverishment of whole regions.

And all the different groups are raised again each other by half truths, false propaganda, made-up scenari, fake values and violence. In many cases, the victims are punished, while the abusers get away.

Political correctness protects religious freedom, but when this religious freedom violates human rights of children, other groups, genders, races or classes, little is done. And drastic measures affect usually large groups of scapegoats, rather than the gangster bosses.

And when it is a question of survival, very few will accept to sacrifice their life, their family, their dignity, their savings earned with hard work, for strangers.

By ruining yourself and your health, you will hardly be efficient to help others. Sustainability implies livable, decent conditions for all.

Respect and making acceptable concessions must come from all the parties.
  • Barefoo... Marianne 2013/07/24 22:47:06
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +3
    thank you
    Marianne;)
  • Marianne Barefoo... 2013/07/25 08:39:44
    Marianne
    +2
    You're welcome, Barefoot.

It is sad to see that those who would normally join efforts are split, obnubilated by extremism, deep-rooted prejudice, taboos, rivalry, misinterpretations, half truths, frustrations and stereotyping.

The real ennemy is internationally organised crime.
  • Barefoo... Marianne 2013/07/25 21:04:39
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +3
    I know that's right!!
  • Marianne Barefoo... 2013/07/26 10:26:15
    Marianne
    +3
    Thank you.

I am often thinking of the Don Camillo and Peppone Stories: they are ennemies, but at the same time, they appreciate each other and join efforts for the good causes. There are also some great old movies with good humour.
  • SUYANTO... Marianne 2014/12/01 06:47:27
    SUYANTO TIRTA
    +2
    Whether we all are entering the life crisis?
  • Marianne SUYANTO... 2014/12/01 10:18:30 (edited)
    Marianne
    +2
    Actually, I suppose that you wanted to ask "Why are all of us entering "the life crisis"?
    And you are probably referring to the "midlife crisis". There are various crisis symptoms throughout life, and the so-called "mid-life" crisis is one among them.

I am afraid that we have to deal with problems throughout our life and will react differently, according to education, backgrounds, experience, knowledge and beliefs.

If you are feeling blue, you need to analyse your negative impressions. Write them down for yourself and list also all your positive impressions. Then, focus on the positive points. And look into good humour - i.e. clean jokes - a good laugh every day is very useful and good for health. It will also allow you to put some distance between you and certain things which are still hurting you. I will look into some more scientific lecture for you, but I will need time, as I cannot follow up with everybody.
  • SUYANTO... Marianne 2014/12/01 10:22:07
    SUYANTO TIRTA
    +1
    This is already happening anywhere in the world
  • Marianne SUYANTO... 2014/12/01 12:02:08
    Marianne
    +1
    If you speak of society, yes, because no single system has managed to be fair to all its members. Even a democracy cannot take every problem into account. And unfortunately, the best societies and organisations in all the domains can be soiled by abusers, black sheep, errors or misunderstandings - arrogance, narcissism and fanatism are often the most destructive attitudes. Remember that most of the greatest historical characters were, in reality, tyrants, and religions, superstitions or patriotism were a simple excuse to "legitimate" the greed of certain ruling dynasties, groups or despots, their wars, genocides, gendercides, human trafficking and all the other crimes against human and environmental rights. Also those who fought for the freedom of their nation were betrayed, discredited or murdered. And millions of innocent people, animals and even plants or cultural symbols served as scapegoats for criminal energies.
  • SUYANTO... Marianne 2014/12/02 04:55:45
    SUYANTO TIRTA
    +1
    reality and the nature of human
  • Marianne SUYANTO... 2014/12/02 21:18:20
    Marianne
    +1
    Sadly enough - but we must keep hoping.
  • SUYANTO... Marianne 2014/12/03 04:40:15
    SUYANTO TIRTA
    +1
    Oh yes, .. as long as we are alive
  • Marianne SUYANTO... 2014/12/03 07:53:33
  • SUYANTO... Marianne 2014/12/03 08:15:20
  • ttfndude 2013/07/24 00:51:03
    opinion!
    ttfndude
    +3
    bite me!!
  • ttfndude ttfndude 2013/07/24 00:51:18
  • Barefoo... ttfndude 2013/07/24 22:46:39
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    Lol....thank you;)
  • spiritgal33 2013/07/23 23:35:24
    Peace and Love to ya'....
    spiritgal33
    +1
    Yep thats all im sayin
  • Barefoo... spiritg... 2013/07/24 22:46:28
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    thank you Jennifer;)
  • regina.tollfeldt 2013/07/23 22:26:20
    opinion!
    regina.tollfeldt
    +1
    I believe that until we voted for President Obama to be our President there was not as much hate expressed (even through many people did not care for being forced into two
    illegal wars by President Bush), but apparently the real hate began with Obama's election. That was when the vitriol became violent in some cases and, I believe, it was when racism reared its ugly head. I hate to say this, but I think with the coming of
    the Tea Party the real problems began. I could not understand that, because they were
    also supposed to be so religious! They seemed to not know what in the world they were
    opposing, but even 'tho they wanted their Medicare, they seemed to hate government and
    above all President Obama.

I blame the Tea Party people for their nasty attitude and terrible accusations they continue
    to make and by taking over the old repub party, they have given all the naysayers the
    excuse to act hatefully which is continuing to this day. Something along the way became
    an excuse and desire to destroy our country.

Needless to say a lot of it has had to do with the elite/corporate takeover of our politicians
    and our government. I blame we the people for the laxity and inability to recognize that
    they are being manipulated BUT BIG and have been too stupid to realize that fa...

above all President Obama.

they are being manipulated BUT BIG and have been too stupid to realize that fact. We
    are, as a result, to become a Fascist Government if we are not very careful. We need
    to band together (which I think is an impossibility because normal people (?) seem to
    think that the elite/corporations are OK. Think again !!!!!!

Our history reveals that whenever elites/ wealth takes over a government, the citizens are
    the losers.
  • Old Salt 2013/07/23 19:20:48
  • Barefoo... Old Salt 2013/07/24 22:46:02
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    LOL!!!
    I'm with ya' now....Old Salt.... thank you:)
  • ross 2013/07/23 15:44:39
    I can get along')
    ross
    +1
    All we need is love
  • Barefoo... ross 2013/07/23 16:56:14
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    thank you ross;)
  • Kat ♪ ~ ♪ 2013/07/23 14:46:11
    Peace and Love to ya'....
    Kat ♪ ~ ♪
    +5
    A lot of unhappy dorks here..
  • Barefoo... Kat ♪ ~ ♪ 2013/07/23 16:56:37
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    yup! thank you Kat;)
  • AM Kat ♪ ~ ♪ 2013/07/23 20:46:45
  • Barefoo... AM 2013/07/24 22:47:44
  • Tamara McMillan 2013/07/23 14:34:08
    Peace and Love to ya'....
    Tamara McMillan
    +3
    Sounds like an Excellant idea to me! I m Game
  • Barefoo... Tamara ... 2013/07/23 16:56:50
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    thanks so much Tamara;)
  • Tamara ... Barefoo... 2013/07/23 20:40:57
    Tamara McMillan
    +2
    You are welcomed!!
  • jule-sy Tamara ... 2014/12/02 15:44:54
    jule-sy
    +1
    Hi Tamara!!! =)
  • Tamara ... jule-sy 2014/12/04 15:57:45
    Tamara McMillan
    +1
    Hello jule-sy!! How have you been?? PM me and have a great last month of 2014!!
  • jule-sy Tamara ... 2014/12/04 15:59:22
    jule-sy
    +1
    Doing A-ok.

thanks!
  • Denny 2013/07/23 14:06:42
  • Barefoo... Denny 2013/07/23 16:57:17
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    I know it....thank you Denny;)

2014/12/19 03:49:04