Why are men so stubborn

spiritgal33 2013/07/30 07:29:56
Ok i have a male friend i met on here...hes got the flu most likelyb been sick for 2 days...hes text me hes still trying not to throw up....hes not the only one...guys in general dont like going to the doc...the hospital...shopping...hell they dont even like asking for directions lol...so why the hell are men so stubborn ive never understood it...its caused problems between me and every man ibe ever known including my dad...and my son lol

• GoDucks5 2013/08/05 09:14:20
    all of the above and some...
    GoDucks5
    Why did you make this a biased question? A lot of women are stubborn, this isn't a gender issue. I don't know why you are stereotyping.
  • spiritg... GoDucks5 2013/08/05 09:18:16
    spiritgal33
    +1
    Sorry didnt mean to make it bias it was just what i was and have experienced and i did mention that hello i am a damn stubborn woman lol
  • GoDucks5 spiritg... 2013/08/05 09:20:18
    GoDucks5
    It's all good. I know plenty of stubborn men and women though.
  • spiritgal33 2013/07/31 03:28:12
    all of the above and some...
    spiritgal33
    Yep thats all im sayin lol
  • its the testosterone thing
    Ηγsτεriα<3{Βαℓℓisτic Βυηηγ}
    None of the above...
  • yonnie 2013/07/30 19:03:53 (edited)
    all of the above and some...
    yonnie
    +1
    Why just because I'm a woman I have to ask only the choices above? How about it's because I'm a woman that I have to assume all men are stubborn. Could it possibly be that all woman are stubborn and find it easy to blame men for not capitulating to their feminine demands? Should I paint the house Pink and expect the man to like it? Call him stubborn because he would rather puke than live there?

Oh dear, I'm sick. I go to a Dr., he tells me I have the flu and there's nothing he can do. Take 2 aspirin and call tomorrow. The nurse hands me a $200 invoice. Now which medication cured me and of what?

1.. Nothing a Dr. can do for Flu. ?
    2.. take 2 aspirin ?
    3.. cured of visiting Drs. for the flu with a $200 bill?

then think about all the things that man can do for you. Fix the car, build/repair the house, mend the plumbing, fix your computer, wire the house, take the garbage out, mow the yard, bring home the money.
  • spiritg... yonnie 2013/07/30 21:46:53
    spiritgal33
    Ok damn it was a simple question...not a political debate...wow...chill
  • GoDucks5 yonnie 2013/08/05 09:14:51
  • Lorelei 2013/07/30 13:14:44
    men think if they ask or get help for someyhing that they r week
    Lorelei
    +2
    Men are by nature problem-solvers. They feel asking for help means they are failing at that job. They're just hard-wired that way and you have to learn a few tactics that bring them past that. And that is usually different for every man.

It can be aggravating, but when it comes to men you have to deal with things like that and remember they're not doing it to drive you nuts personally. It's one of the maddening things about men but there are so many delightful things about them it's worth it. Having men friends and/or one special man well--think of the fun! :D
  • Jennapsyde 2013/07/30 08:14:51
    Jennapsyde
    +2
    I think it's the whole macho/ego thing. If he's sick he doesn't want to look weak or helpless, and be stuck in bed with people waiting on him hand and foot. They want to provide for their woman and children, and when they have to stop and ask directions, that takes away from their pride as a manly man.
  • spiritg... Jennapsyde 2013/07/30 08:16:33
    spiritgal33
    +2
    Wow u just described my dad lol
  • Jennapsyde spiritg... 2013/07/30 08:17:31
  • OzSurfer 2013/07/30 08:01:56
    OzSurfer
    +1
    They sound just awful, glad I'm not one.... oh wait!....:) , actually I'll always go to the doctor if I'm not well - my ex used to tell me off for that, said I should tough it out, but I hate hospitals as they make you stay in bed all day and give you drugs without explaining what they are, I hate shopping even if it's for something I want, but I'll always ask for directions as my sense of direction in cities is useless ;-))
  • spiritg... OzSurfer 2013/07/30 08:08:05
    spiritgal33
    +1
    Thanks oz u are always a dictionary of experience and knowledge
  • OzSurfer spiritg... 2013/07/30 08:31:32
  • NicoleyWoley 2013/07/30 07:33:06
    men r just men
    NicoleyWoley
    +2
    I'm pretty stubborn, and I couldn't tell you why. I just don't like being bossed around. Maybe it's similar for them.
  • spiritg... Nicoley... 2013/07/30 07:36:36
    spiritgal33
    +1
    U might be right...and btw im stubborn...my sons are stubborn and omg is my daughter stubborn
  • Nicoley... spiritg... 2013/07/30 07:38:37
    NicoleyWoley
    +2
    Maybe it's genetic lol, my parents are quite stubborn as well.
  • Jennapsyde spiritg... 2013/07/30 08:16:23
    Jennapsyde
    +1
    yah, that's right, a lot of women are stubborn, including myself.... :D

2014/10/26 06:15:03