Why are men never happy with one woman ?

purple diva 2009/09/21 02:53:00

• tom 2010/10/09 13:00:02
    tom
    +3
    I agree, I typed in this question to see if there were other men out there with same problem as me.....kinda sucks. Wish one woman would make me happy.

• tom 2010/10/09 13:00:02
    tom
    +3
  • reed67 2009/09/21 03:15:59
    reed67
    Kind of a judgemental question isn't it? Should I ask why all women are money grubbing whore?
  • purple ... reed67 2009/09/21 03:22:05
    purple diva
    OUCH need a hug just put a ? out there I don't feel it's judgemental and alot of women bring home the bacon plus we have to fry it up in the pan !!! Put the bacon on the table and clean up when done !!!!!!!!!!! You are right I should get money for this thanks !!!!!!
  • reed67 purple ... 2009/09/21 03:25:56
    reed67
    Well your judging all men based on what you have experenced. I've had many women cheat on me in the past & you don't see me going around, calling women sluts.
  • Mecynogea 2009/09/21 03:14:47
    Mecynogea
    because some men are dumb
  • jody 2009/09/21 02:59:53
    jody
    +2
    Men are horny dogs!
  • Gun665 2009/09/21 02:58:15
  • Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    +2
    I've known many different guys who are happy with one woman. Sounds like you just haven't met the right one yet.
  • purple ... Lady Ju... 2009/09/21 03:13:58
    purple diva
    How long have they been with that one person and how many other people have they been with before they got to this one ? Are they married ? dating ? I do have a good person most of the time we have been married over 10 years but I see him getting the wondering eye and I think one day will he! That's why I posed the? In the beginning I made sure I looked out for signs and the wondering eye and it wasn't there.
  • Lady Ju... purple ... 2009/09/21 04:35:59
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    Well just because he looks doesn't mean anything. It's human nature for everyone to look.

If you keep looking for signs then unfortunately you're going to find them whether they are there or not. I mean just waiting on someone to cheat isn't healthy for any relationship.

The guys I know have been in very committed relationships for a good 10 to 15 years and have never even considered cheating. My parents got together back in junior high and never really broke up or anything..
  • Nikki 2009/09/21 02:54:56
    Nikki
    ah that is the question I have asked myself many many times. and still I don't have an answer for it. so I will just say this.. its not that they can't be happy with one woman. they just can be happier with more than one LOL
  • runningintriangles 2009/09/21 02:54:20
    runningintriangles
    +1
    I have just the opposite problem. I've yet to find one person to completely satisfy all my needs. In other words, I haven't found "the one." And I'm female.

And if you're referring to men who cheat, just as many women do the same. It isn't a flaw of either one gender, it's a flaw of human beings.
  • purple ... running... 2009/09/21 03:03:13
    purple diva
    You think we cheat more! I think we should if we do .Think about we don't always get ours if you know what I mean !!!! Men get it regardless unless you find a person whom is willing to get his while you are getting your and with my almost 39 years on this earth I haven't seen to many or heard of alot willing too do so. I have not ever cheated but I just wanted to know .What's good for the duck should be good chicken Rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • running... purple ... 2009/09/21 03:06:59
    runningintriangles
    Actually, I said it was equal, silly girl. The likelihood to cheat is not any higher in men than in women.

2014/07/23 22:20:14