Who's the Best Boy Band of All Time?

Music 2012/03/09 02:40:50
Feeling nostalgic? Then you've come to the right place. Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards are right around the corner -- airing on March 31st at 8P.M. on the popular kids channel -- and it got us thinking about the good ol' days. Who doesn't remember curling up on the couch with some popcorn and watching classic movies like "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" in the '80s, "Home Alone" in the '90s, and just about every animated movie we could get our hands on?

And the blast from the past doesn't stop there! There are also former child stars, boy bands and tween singers to discuss. Sure, we may not be kids anymore, but we can still have some fun reminiscing while we see current movies and musicians get their orange blimp. They still give out a blimp at those awards, right? ... And we seem to remember something about slime ... Anyway, vote for your childhood favorites on our Nickelodeon Nostalgia Quick Vote!

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/nickelodeo...

• [Katsu]™ Allie 2012/03/09 23:11:17
    [Katsu]™
    +1
    Sandra is no longer in the band.
  • Allie [Katsu]™ 2012/03/09 23:45:06
    Allie
    +1
    I know this..which is why I used past tense and said "they have HAD". Either way, BVB has had a female member, which makes it impossible to call them a boy band. Old members are just as important as the current. Like Chris Riesenburg <333
  • [Katsu]™ Allie 2012/03/10 17:54:37
    [Katsu]™
    Actually, they aren't. When a member leaves they leave. The band would therefore be on a not so new, but new slate. They are NOW a boy band, even if they weren't always. Just as if Backstreet Boys had a female drummer in one of their first gigs ever, they would still be considered a boy band today, but would be viewed as "not always".
  • Allie [Katsu]™ 2012/03/10 20:40:41
  • [Katsu]™ Allie 2012/03/11 01:10:08 (edited)
    [Katsu]™
    I've been a fan since 2009, so I suggest you don't call me stupid considering you are the one who just went on an absolute idiotic rant. Infact, I happen to hate the song you speak of. Other than that I never once declared myself a fan in the first place, nor did I say that BVB was a boy-band. In the end all I did, was implement the truth whether you happen to like it or not.

Edit; Also, nevertheless she was there and now isn't. You see what I mean? It truly is no different. Black Veil Brides is a band full of boys. Hence, a boy band. "the truth whether you happen to like it or not."
  • Allie [Katsu]™ 2012/03/11 04:35:42
    Allie
    Again sweetheart, that is what pisses me off, the old band members are just as important as the new, they are the history of the band, you say you've been a fan since 2009, so then why do the members have such little importance? Its all a matter opinion; You think they are a boy band, I don't, so let's just agree to disagree before I blow a gasket :3
  • [Katsu]™ Allie 2012/03/12 02:50:38
    [Katsu]™
    Are they? Then that goes the same for Backstreet Boys and therefore they would not be labeled as a boy band in your opinion. But they still are?! Who would have thought. Old members are no longer important for those who live in the now. This just so happens to be the now, so again sweetheart, it's time to get over it. They are of such little importance because I refuse to be a groupie. That's just pathetic. Facts are not opinions and I shall not agree to disagree with such an obvious misanthrope as yourself. So go on, blow that tiny little gasket of yours and just see what happens.
  • Allie [Katsu]™ 2012/03/12 02:58:00
    Allie
    Obviously you can't read...-_- I'm not a groupie, I just appreciate the old members, and they are just as important. But members I am talking about are members that have had an actual role in the band's career like Sandra did. Who ever that chick in backstreet boys was, didn't have an important role in the career (Like Sandra did), and doesn't count. If they had a member who was actually there like Sandra was in BVB, then they would not be considered a boy band in my book. I'm agreeing to disagree on this subject, its boring me. Luv ya, I enjoyed your opinion on the matter, I love devils advocate; Anyways, Bye :3
  • [Katsu]™ Allie 2012/03/12 03:11:27
    [Katsu]™
    Obviously you can't, or else you would have noticed I never called or even implied you were one. Sandra had as much as a role in Black Veil Brides as that 'chick' in Backstreet boys did. They were there and no matter how long, were a part of it. You could even say that 'chick' was an original since she came from so far back into the game.

It can never be an agreement if you're just agreeing by yourself. If you do it that way, you are nothing but a loser with no better argument because you know for a fact that you are and have been wrong all along. And no devils advocate here, just the truth. Simply, that.

But if you insist on being a loser (not that you weren't anyways) that's just fine by me. Arrivederci, Allie.
  • Siniste... Gone Fo... 2012/03/10 00:21:10
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    +2
    lol
    i don't think BVB is a poppy boy band......
    unless Andy and the guys start doin synchronized dances and singing about breaking hearts, then i don't think they qualify :DDD
  • Nessie Isa Smyth 2012/03/09 03:35:27
    Other
    Nessie Isa Smyth
    +1
    LINKIN PARK OR GREEN DAY
  • Nicolin... Nessie ... 2012/03/09 20:20:20
    NicolineWeirdo-chanKnuth
    +2
    Neither of those are boy bands. Just sayin'. T3T
  • daughterofwolverine2020 2012/03/09 03:35:24
    Backstreet Boys
    daughterofwolverine2020
    +1
    I love BSB
  • Runnn:P 2012/03/09 03:25:35
    Other
    Runnn:P
    +1
    Daughtry is the best!
  • Mickey 2012/03/09 02:41:37
    Other
    Mickey
    +3
    never saw a good one...

2014/10/25 07:48:06