Who Would You Rather: Mila Kunis or Angelina Jolie?

Astro-Boy PHAET 2011/09/20 20:23:06
Related Topics: Angelina Jolie, Date
Mila Kunis
Angelina Jolie
Who would you rather: The idea is up to you and whatever idea you come up with. The choice is totally up to you. So, it could be everything from date, kiss to punch and more!

• Neo 2012/03/09 04:31:03
    Angelina Jolie
    Neo
    agelina forevr n evr
  • thksfrthmmrs 2011/11/14 23:49:41
    Mila Kunis
    thksfrthmmrs
    That's a tough one but touche my friend.... tough touche friend
  • desi101 2011/10/30 04:11:47
  • Wendy 2011/10/18 03:20:24
    Angelina Jolie
    Wendy
    Would love to pull on angies long retarded toes. She is a fake person..lol I think whatever she is playing in a movie is acutually her... come on BP, u messed up.
  • runningintriangles 2011/09/23 15:19:55
    Mila Kunis
    runningintriangles
    +1
    Angie's sexy and all that, but Mila seems like she would be more fun, even to just hang out with. =]
  • tooner259 2011/09/21 16:38:53
    Mila Kunis
    tooner259
    +1
    A chance to frustrate a whole new generation?woo hoo.
  • LittleMistersMom 2011/09/21 14:34:20
    Mila Kunis
    LittleMistersMom
    +1
    I'd rather hang out with Mila Kunis. She seems a bit less of a stuck-up biotch.
  • Flowers 2011/09/21 12:55:52
    Mila Kunis
    Flowers
    +2
    I would rather date Mila Kunis
  • Doc. J 2011/09/21 12:51:41
    Angelina Jolie
    Doc. J
    +1
    She's older, and a hell of a lot freakier.
    Plus her eyes could freeze me in my tracks while at a dead run.
    Give me the woman....you may keep the little girl.

older freakier eyes freeze tracks dead run woman girl Angelina Jolie
  • john 2011/09/21 11:48:28
    Mila Kunis
    john
    +1
    Kiss her date her but never punch her....lol
  • lady blue 2011/09/21 11:13:47
    Angelina Jolie
    lady blue
    +1
    Angelina Jolie hands down !
    I am amazed to see the votes on this NO CONTEST question !
    Angelina Jolie is a great actress, humanitarian, mother, human being.
    She is an absolutely beautiful woman ~ second to none !
    Power to Angelina ! She gets my vote each and everytime !

mother human absolutely beautiful woman power angelina vote everytime beautiful angelina jolie

Does this convince you all out there ? Angelina is one in a million !
  • john lady blue 2011/09/21 11:50:22 (edited)
    john
    +4
    i would love to kiss those lips....lol.....but i like jennifer aniston and she broke their marriage up and so i can't like her.
  • lady blue john 2011/09/21 11:56:18 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    LOLOL ~ John, and you voted for Mila ? I still can't believe the outcome of these votes !
    I don't know how anyone in the world could put Mila before Angelina ?
    Angelina is much more charming by far !
  • john lady blue 2011/09/21 11:58:09
    john
    +3
    proberly but what she done to jen,i can't make myself like her.
  • lady blue john 2011/09/21 12:14:21 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    In a way yes, in a way no. Brad does have something to do with that too
    you know. He is the one who violated a marriage and I agree, Angie should have stayed away till Brad and Jen's divorce was underway. Hey, far worse things have happened to many of us and in history for us to brut over some people's mistakes in life.
    This is a me me, greedy society as a whole and there's been stepping on toes since the beginning of time. I have found that seeing past human mistakes and looking at the good as a whole that people do in their life has much more of a healing and a forgiving effect than just looking at people's lives from the outside in and thinking we know all about the story of their lives. We don't. Things happen to each one of us in our lives that cannot be reasoned or explained. We just have to move on and accept those changes and turn a bad situation into a learning experience and a stepping stone for the next challenge in our life. I still love Angelina. She is a very special woman.
  • john lady blue 2011/09/21 12:22:25
    john
    +2
    well we will have to agree to disagree,it's great friends can do that,but i will agree that brad was as responsible as her,we don't know what happens in other peoples lives.
  • lady blue john 2011/09/21 12:33:12 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    We are on the same page John for the most part and it is so true that great friends can accept their difference of opinions and learn from eachother's viewpoints.
    Take care John and it's always nice sharing with you ! :-))
  • Flowers lady blue 2011/09/21 12:57:11
    Flowers
    +2
    she is amazing, I will give you that! I just think in real life, she is a bit too serious. Plus, some people are turned off by her freakiness!
  • lady blue Flowers 2011/09/21 13:05:40 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    She is totally amazing but I don't see her as too serious in life. Oftentimes she is smiling and seems to be very happy. I don't care what other people say about Angelina or anyone else. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. We all are freaky in one way or another. Celebrities just have a way of shining the light on themselves more than we do so we end up seeing all the weird stuff more than the good stuff sometimes.
    Angelina is basically a good human being and an extraordinarily beautiful one at that.
    I find it very hard to dislike her. She's a gem !
  • Ves~Sai... lady blue 2011/09/22 04:54:12
    Ves~Sailor Soldier of PHAET
    No. It does not convince me.
  • lady blue Ves~Sai... 2011/09/22 05:07:26
    lady blue
    Too bad for you. To each his own. I love Angie !! She's the best and the most beautiful !!
  • Ves~Sai... lady blue 2011/09/22 12:30:09 (edited)
    Ves~Sailor Soldier of PHAET
    Nah not really (as it too bad for me) its not. I am not missing out. I disagree but like you said to each their own. If it makes you happy that's all that matters.
  • lady blue Ves~Sai... 2011/09/22 14:19:05 (edited)
    lady blue
    Angie doesn't make me happy ~ otherwise she'd be my best friend and she'd help pay my bills ! LOL !!
    I said, too bad for you, because you cannot see the beauty and the good that is in Angelina. To each his own, it is ! Whatever floats your boat, you know ?
  • Ves~Sai... lady blue 2011/09/22 22:22:11
    Ves~Sailor Soldier of PHAET
    +1
    You're opinion of her makes you happy. You like her. (obviously) and Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Just because she adopted kids and makes movies that other people enjoy does not mean that everyone will think that's beautiful like you do. Also is there is nothing "too bad" about people who see beauty differently than you do. To each his own is right but you are making it sound like people should agree with you period.
  • lady blue Ves~Sai... 2011/09/22 22:40:03 (edited)
    lady blue
    Angie doesn't make me happy. I just think she is a beautiful woman, a good actress and a good humanitarian. I never said she makes me happy and according to you, if she makes me happy, then she makes you unhappy. It just doesn't make sense what you are saying. My boyfriend makes me happy. Angelina hopefully makes Brad happy. Not me happy. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from now.
    In my opinion, anyone who doesn't think Angie is beautiful has got to put on their eyeglasses ! LOL !! I don't think anyone could deny that she is a very beautiful woman ! Just look at her !!
    Lots of people love Angie because of who she is as a human being ~ adopting kids, making good movies and being the good charitable humanitarian as well as a gorgeous woman !
    If you don't like her, that's your business. I'm not hear to get you to like her !
    That you have to do all by yourself.
    I never made it sound like anyone should agree with me. I'm just explaining why I like her and I'm just surprised that other people like you would dislike her.
    Like I said, To Each His Own !!
    Can we move on now ?
  • Wendy lady blue 2011/10/18 03:36:14
    Wendy
    Yes she does convince me that next time I take my lil boy to the fair, don't forget to teach him how to throw a dart at things that look like baloons..
  • david shiel 2011/09/21 10:36:59
    Mila Kunis
    david shiel
    But let me check my nose first, maybe better out of it.
  • zeek 2011/09/21 07:34:31
    Angelina Jolie
    zeek
    I wouldn't want to be a "kid" again.
  • Gregaj7 2011/09/21 06:31:11
    Mila Kunis
    I doubt if I'd find Mila on the CFR membership list, at any level.
  • Fresno State Fan CB-05 2011/09/21 06:27:51
    Angelina Jolie
    Fresno State Fan CB-05
    Older, more experienced, dirtier.
    Mila is a little girl. I like women.

older experienced dirtier mila girl women Angelina Jolie
  • American☆Atheist 2011/09/21 05:19:35
    Mila Kunis
    American☆Atheist
  • Helmholtz 2011/09/21 05:16:37
    Mila Kunis
    Helmholtz
    I never really found Angelina very attractive and Mila seems like she'd be fun.
  • wolf sloan 2011/09/21 04:41:26
    Mila Kunis
    wolf sloan
    +1
    I don't find Angelina hot
    Mila Kunis
  • Kerymi 2011/09/21 02:54:35
    Angelina Jolie
    Kerymi
    +1
    I'd rather spend a day with Angelina. She seems more interesting in her view of things.
  • Moonage 2011/09/21 01:00:14
    Mila Kunis
    Moonage
    +1
    Angelina has never interested me in the least. Just doesn't strike me as being any fun to be around. Mila wins by default.
  • Razzy Ratchets 2011/09/21 00:55:32
    Angelina Jolie
    Razzy Ratchets
    +4
    I would like to shove a sammich down her wobbling gullet.
  • Melizmatic Razzy R... 2011/09/21 03:23:16
    Melizmatic
    +3
    *lolz!

You'd force feed her, would you?
  • Razzy R... Melizmatic 2011/09/21 11:10:38
    Razzy Ratchets
    +2
    Yes, yes, I would, my dear. Maybe a feeding tube too. ;)
  • Caedus01 Sith Lord of the P... 2011/09/20 23:56:33
    Mila Kunis
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +3
    always be my Jackie jackie jackie burkhart

2014/08/28 05:37:00