Who is the most powerful person in the world?

DDogbreath 2012/12/15 12:50:21
If you're thinking "the president" guess again.

Check out this private moment at the white house.

• DeeB 2012/12/15 13:50:04
    DeeB
    +3
    LOL! The only power anyone has over you is what you allow them to have!

• Gยเtคг Plคאєг ( JFK Democrat )
    ROFL well guess She is
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/12/18 23:09:17
  • DDogbreath Charu ∞... 2012/12/18 23:43:01
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Nice to see someone actually watched the video first... Thanks bare naked lady!
  • Charu ∞... DDogbreath 2012/12/19 05:23:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    LOL....
  • Cuckold 2012/12/16 21:12:45
    Cuckold
    +1
    This dude: valrie jarrett wench
  • Deactivated 2012/12/15 16:47:22 (edited)
    Deactivated
    +1
    Maybe this guy?
    Hu Jintao President of the People s Republic of Chna
    Hu Jintao, the President of the People's Republic of China. The man who bankrolls the world.
  • DDogbreath Deactiv... 2012/12/15 17:17:35
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Ever heard this version?

• Deactiv... DDogbreath 2012/12/15 17:24:52
    Deactivated
    +1
    Sorry I haven't. Here is another.
  • DDogbreath Deactiv... 2012/12/17 01:42:24
  • Nomad58 2012/12/15 15:37:25
  • JohnT 2012/12/15 15:24:45
    JohnT
    +1
    God is the most powerful the others are just wanna be power players.
  • kudabux 2012/12/15 14:47:06
    kudabux
    +2
    That would be this guy: notice his hand is out, begging for more money?
    bebe netanyahu
  • Nomad58 kudabux 2012/12/15 15:26:04
    Nomad58
    +1
    No, his hand is not out; they are both gesturing toward him.
    What's a matter did you have your hood on a little crooked?
  • kudabux Nomad58 2012/12/16 20:29:55
    kudabux
    +1
    Screw you. The man is a menace to the world and says 'gimme more money' and we comply. You don't like my opinion? Tough crap. Go play with someone your mental age--five.
  • Nomad58 kudabux 2012/12/17 13:30:55
    Nomad58
    Ah, did I mess up your little anti-Semite rant by pointing out the truth.
  • kudabux Nomad58 2012/12/17 19:57:22
    kudabux
    +1
    I was waiting for the 'antisemite' label. Nothing else to say, so pull the hate card. Pathetic nincompoop
  • Nomad58 kudabux 2012/12/18 04:10:17
    Nomad58
    Ah deary, you threw out the hate card; I was just having fun with it.
    I mean you passed up the terrorists who daily bomb Israel so what's anyone
    to think expect you have a deep-seated hatred for the Jews. You didn't complain about the near equal amounts of aid going to Pakistan or Egypt.

So really Kud, who do you think you're fooling?
  • DDogbreath kudabux 2012/12/17 18:29:12 (edited)
    DDogbreath
    +2
    By his answer you can tell he watches WAY TOO MUCH TV.

Worse than that he believes the crap spewing out of it.

answer watches tv believes crap spewing
  • kudabux DDogbreath 2012/12/17 19:58:06
    kudabux
    +2
    That would be him. Good likeness! LOL
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/18 04:13:34
    Nomad58
    Really don't care about the opinion or old dudes who think its cool to wear long hair. Grow up and become a man for God's sake.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/18 04:29:33
    DDogbreath
    +4
    Funny coming from a brainwash victim. What's your problem with individuality and liberty? Why are you so afraid of it little boy? Let me guess...

You like to graze with the flock...

funny brainwash victim individuality liberty afraid boy guess graze flock
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/18 04:49:01
    Nomad58
    Last time I saw a flock of sheep boy, I was plowing through them with an LAV-25. Go back to putting that vibrator between your legs ~ I roll with thunder.

flock sheep boy plowing lav-25 vibrator legs roll thunder
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/18 05:04:22
    DDogbreath
    +4
    I'm so impressed you probably even supported a "draft dodger" for president... Screw all your dead military brothers...

A brainwashed hypocrite just as I figured. Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself and keep grazing on the crap your TV set spews out at you.
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/18 05:37:49
    Nomad58
    Nope, didn't vote for Clinton. Of course, a pussy like you probably got all excited over him and all the crap that followed.

As for my brothers-in-arms just think; they are more respected dead than you will ever be alive.

Also, for your other fantasy; I seldom watch TV. With few exceptions, it is a useless medium with nothing more than recycled formulas from 20 years ago.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/18 05:45:37
    DDogbreath
    +5
    Your memory is probably as short as your wiener so just to refresh that you supported a bigger "draft dodger than Clinton ever dreamed of being, heres your guy.

• Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/18 16:54:15
    Nomad58
    I supported Romney? When the hell did that happen? I may have corrected some of the disinformation stated or argued the was a better choice than the disaster currently in office; after all this is a debate forum. However support indicates active campaigning ~ I don't do that crap.

In any event, Romney never "dodged the draft", he sought deferments which were legal and valid (3 due to education; one for Missionary work) just like thousands of other young men. When his deferments expired his number was not called; he didn't run overseas like Clinton.

The warmonger label is nothing but a propaganda campaign by Ron Paul and Obama ~ an issue of smoke and mirrors. Easily swallowed by the gullible without even checking the validity of the claim.

As for his sons. the current Armed Forces is made up totally of volunteers and consists of less than 1% of the population. Have any of them campaigned for war? Nope, yet simpletons like you think that makes them aggressors? People like me serve; others don't ~ very simple.

However, fanatics like you will believe anything posted on the Web, right? For God's sake, do a little research before spouting such nonsense; it only just makes you look like a bigger fool.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/18 19:10:52
    DDogbreath
    +3
    You are forgetting the facts. It wasn't about Ron Paul, it was about something you swore an oath to defend and protect, "LIBERTY"!

Ron Paul got more campaign donations from active military personnel than all of the "other candidates COMBINED.

Romney was the biggest POS DRAFT DODGER that EVER tried to run for president. I NEVER heard the word "liberty" once ever come out of his mouth the entire campaign.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! Especially now that you are trying to defend that weasel.

• Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/19 02:23:02
    Nomad58
    You haven't a clue as to what the Constitution requires in defense of this Country. Your simplistic answers may float in grade school, but they are not written in the document.

DDog you are so out-of-date on Ron Paul's contributions it is laughable. He fell behind Obama in April 2012 and ended behind Romney. Here are the final figures:
    Obama: $678,611
    Romney: $398,450
    Paul: $282,089

As for the Romney Draft Dodger claim, I have already disproved your crazy claim. The fact that you can't let go of the crazy Congressman's charge says more about you than me.

The facts are clear. Your ability to reason is not.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/19 04:34:41
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/19 15:47:57
    Nomad58
    No, DDog, you are trying to count the total of Ron Paul's donations as his military donations ~ the figures I provided are the final military donations at the end of Oct 2012. So stop lying to yourself.

And RINO is just another funny term you clowns made up to slam people who don't tow the line. I have always been a Conservative, but have been Independent Libertarian since '74 (now what happened in 1974?). The fact that you attach your self so fanatically to a weak Candidate doesn't indicate you are too independent (a virtue valued by Libertarians)

As for Romney I provided the facts related to his deferments and his status when the deferments expired ~ he was never called up. However you are perpetuating a myth started by a Candidate that bailed out in '65 when Vietnam went hot. Two years of peacetime service and then he starts attacking others as if he was a heroic warrior ~ not very noble in my book.

Again you are acting as if I were an active campaigner for Romney. Nothing could be further from the truth. I didn't even put a bumper sticker on my vehicles or place yard signs (why littler the yard with political trash). Why, would I have anything to regret? I did not support Romney nor drive away possible Ron Paul converts like you did by calling them "unpatriotic" "sheeple," e...

Again you are acting as if I were an active campaigner for Romney. Nothing could be further from the truth. I didn't even put a bumper sticker on my vehicles or place yard signs (why littler the yard with political trash). Why, would I have anything to regret? I did not support Romney nor drive away possible Ron Paul converts like you did by calling them "unpatriotic" "sheeple," etc. Additionally, I do not live in a battleground state so my voting is more effective with respect to my Senator and Congressman as well as local officials.

Also, if you think Paul could have won you are as delusional as the rest of the fools who wrote him in on election day. He couldn't even win the Republican primary or carry enough State to raise a nomination (5 states ~ he had 4 at the most).
    http://communities.washington...

Thus Obama would have slaughtered him and pulling number out of your butt do not indicate they would vote for Paul (3M fewer turned out for Obama as well). So step back into reality as Congressman Paul did months ago and get on with your life.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/19 17:02:11
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/19 18:47:54
    Nomad58
    Yep, you're in full-blown belief perseverance.
    No one but you is a Libertarian no matter how long we've been Independents. We all have to have been in the GOP, right? What a phony.

You are really pathetic you know. You claim to have stood up for something when all you did was fall for another Politician. You marched to his drum, believed all the tripe he spewed, and followed him right down the path to continuing more of the same $1T plus deficit spending and you think you did the right thing.

I am not GOP, never have been, but I can clearly see the difference between a failed President and a successful businessman. You want to blame someone for Obama's reelection ~ look in the mirror.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/19 19:07:36
    DDogbreath
    Wrong Slowmad, I voted for someone with a solution to the debt, with a solution for America's unfair tax system and someone that would end America's failed policies.

You voted for a puppet of the big banks that spewed nothing but non specific empty rhetoric. You handed the white house back to Barack H Obama not me.

puppet banks spewed specific rhetoric handed white house barack obama
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/20 03:21:10
    Nomad58
    I have presented the facts and you continue to ignore the truth. Hell of a lot of freedom not trusting Politicians, but I do believe in keeping the conversation real. So when your Congressman Paul starts making ridiculous claims someone needs to reign you fanatics in.

It is apparent you are in arrested development which is why you are a prime target for Politicians like Ron Paul (no one who served that long in D.C. is pure).

You have no idea who I voted for or if I voted for the Presidential ticket at all. Like I said, I am not in a battleground State ~ leaving it blank meant nothing and I would have a clear conscience even if Romney dicked it up.

However, You were in a battleground State and just tossed your vote to a candidate that didn't even have a snowballs chance in hell of breaking 5%. You have to know the difference between mounting an assault and winning the battle. Johnson just wanted 5% and failed at both. What was the long-term strategic loss due to this myopic plan?

So, tell me again genius ~ who handed Obama the White House. On second thought, don't answer; you were too blind to even provide coherent answer this time so why should I think you would change.

handed obama white house answer blind provide coherent answer change
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/20 03:34:46
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/20 04:39:32 (edited)
    Nomad58
    He claimed the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were illegal yet both were authorized by both Houses of Congress (HJ Res 114 & SJ Res 23 respectively). Paul even voted for SJ Res 23 when it was presented in the House.

Ron Paul claims that the 9/11 attacks were blowback from US foreign policy. This of course neglects the fact that it was terrorist extremist who instigated the attack and not a nation-state. Seriously, when a Presidential candidate starts parroting bin Laden you really ought to question his rational (not to mention his knowledge of foreign policy).

Then there is their false attack on Romney's Draft Record (of course, I have already covered that; you prefer to use the Obama support's slick presentations ~ nice)

Also, during a radio interview he claims as President he would not have order the kill of bin Laden since it violated another country's sovereignty; however, during the debates he reverse the opinion and was full bore ahead.

He made claims that most US Defense spending goes to support other countries, yet the vast majority of the defense budget (except a few billion dollars in assistance programs to foreign militaries) is spent on salarying, feeding, housing, training, and caring for the troops as well as developing, buying, and maintaining their equipment and maintain...

He made claims that most US Defense spending goes to support other countries, yet the vast majority of the defense budget (except a few billion dollars in assistance programs to foreign militaries) is spent on salarying, feeding, housing, training, and caring for the troops as well as developing, buying, and maintaining their equipment and maintaining the facilities where they serve.

He runs ads with President Reagan as if he were his chum yet he was an unknown and ran a letter stabbing Reagan in the back ~ but Paul needs a conservative so time to dig up a ghost. (hey, why not Obama did it)

Did you forget this is one of the Congressmen who speaks out and defends term limits, yet he has served for 20 yrs? He will tell you since it didn't pass it's okay that he continued to run for office ~ really a man of convictions, right.

So, there you go DDog, there are more but I got tired of writing. If that doesn't convince you well it's your own fault you are still committed to a Congressman who is going out to pasture after handing the White House back to Obama. Strange how all those old b@$tards who been their forever seem to go off into the sunset without a care in the World about the damage they've done.

Meanwhile, the rest of the crooks will continue to do what they do and you will fall prey to another one in a couple of years.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/20 05:43:31
  • Nomad58 DDogbreath 2012/12/20 19:08:54
    Nomad58
    Who needs links when it is public record? Ron Paul is an apologist for the Muslim fanatics ~ are you one too?

DDog accept it, you were had and now you want to claim everyone else was an active supporter merely because they countered your ludicrous claims.

2) If you want to go that extreme (as insane as it is) the same could be said of you for failing to be on active duty right now in Afghanistan. I mean I am disabled and tried to get back, but shouldn't you be there? Otherwise aren't you are allowing "poor kids" to bleed out in the desert sands? Just saying that's the same analogy.

3) Thought you knew everything about Paul, DDog. Guess it was only the squeaky clean stuff (also do you not know how to Google?) http://www.theatlanticwire.co...

4) Ah, I knew this moronic chestnut would spring up. Biggest lie ever told was we are an occupying force throughout the World. Another example of Ron Paul's lunatic rantings in front of millions of views (and you wonder why he was not nominated). We have only 20 large bases overseas. Congressman Paul was counting Marine guards and military attaches as part of a vast expanse of U.S. military power around the globe. (In fact, under Paul’s logic, dozens of other countries are “occupying” Washington when they send attaches and other military person...

4) Ah, I knew this moronic chestnut would spring up. Biggest lie ever told was we are an occupying force throughout the World. Another example of Ron Paul's lunatic rantings in front of millions of views (and you wonder why he was not nominated). We have only 20 large bases overseas. Congressman Paul was counting Marine guards and military attaches as part of a vast expanse of U.S. military power around the globe. (In fact, under Paul’s logic, dozens of other countries are “occupying” Washington when they send attaches and other military personnel to their embassies here.) But the document below indicates that only 11 countries actually house more than 1,000 U.S. military personnel.
    http://siadapp.dmdc.osd.mil/p...

""As evidence of the United States occupying “so many countries” or the “all this money” spent on the military, Paul’s statistics barely pass the laugh test. He has managed to turn small contingents of Marine guards into occupying armies and waste dumps into military bases. A more accurate way to treat this data would be to say that the United States has 20 major bases around the world, not counting the war in Afghanistan, with major concentrations of troops in 11 countries.""
    http://www.washingtonpost.com...

6) Ron Paul is retired now and has to answer to no one. Bet you dollars to doughnuts he signs up for the plan on the way out the door. He gave $100K back after taking $76M that is suppose to impress someone? It is a political move only 1/10 of 1%; it is cutting a sliver off a penny (i.e. giving Abe's beard a trim).

As for reading comprehension, yours fail to go beyond what pleases you. You never bother to examine the validity of any of the charges your guy spouts.
    After Ron Paul you switch to Gary Johnson who claimed:
    "I am the only candidate that:
    - wants to bring the troops home from Afghanistan
    - will balance the budget now
    - is against the NDAA
    - will repeal the Patriot Act, etc..."
    Gee, he left out all the other candidates of the major and 3rd parties arguing for the same results. Oh and he also, claimed he was the only 3rd party candidate on the ballot in all 50 States even after Oklahoma Supreme Court denies his ballot case.

So DDog,look at both sides of a claim instead of swallowing some Politician's sh!+ sandwich and just believing it just needs more mustard. You can't trust any of these back-a$sed turds so don't let them use you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
  • DDogbreath Nomad58 2012/12/30 17:43:58
    DDogbreath
    You got me on that one, I would probably dodge the draft if I felt like it was an illegal act of aggression like the Iran and
    Afghanistan are. Osama is dead but we are still there. You would think those in charge would take a clue from history, look how well it worked out for the Soviet Union. Following the Constitution would also be a good idea for them to follow.

I was too young for the illegal war in Viet Nam and too old for any of the current illegal occupations. Unlike Mitt Romney I didn't have a wealthy father that could use his money and influence to gain my deferments. I would probably leave the country. But also unlike Mitt Romney I would at least be honest and "own my decision". I also would not have the pomposity to run for president if I were to make such a decision or lie about it years later.

I hope you spend less time in front of your TV set and stop listening to "fake conservative" talk show hosts in the new year. It will help you grasp reality. Try looking up voting records instead. More effort on your part but at least you won't sound like a brainwashed fool.
  • Richard M. Nixon 2012/12/15 14:22:38
    Richard M. Nixon
    +1
    saudi king waves

That would be me. Give me more money. NOW!!

2014/10/02 06:47:55