Who is the Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met?

CyniqueCharme~La Patron Suprême de P.H.A.E.T 2009/05/13 02:03:44
The most interesting person I've met is a friend of mine...
The most interesting person I've met is an enemy of mine....
The most interesting person I've met is a family member....
The most interesting person I've met is just an acquaintance....
I am the most interesting person I've ever met!
Other
And why were they so interesting?

• haarp35117 2010/02/09 03:56:17
    haarp35117
  • abs44 2010/01/19 00:10:45
    Other
    abs44
    Its hard to decide but there is a tie between my Physics teacher and my American History/Curent Events teacher. They re both quick witte and funny. One is slightly mean but it's usually in good fun and he scares the freshman.
  • Callista 2010/01/18 16:37:02
    Callista
    Astronaut James Irwin, who landed on the moon. I was fortunate to shake his hand.
  • Orangedragan 2010/01/18 00:41:36
    Other
    Orangedragan
  • GOD 2010/01/17 00:25:34
    GOD
    LOL
  • Babel Fish 2010/01/16 06:57:00
    Other
    Babel Fish
    +1
    Queen Elizabeth, twice whilst serving in the British Forces.
  • davidh BN-0 2010/01/15 18:26:55
    davidh BN-0
    I would have to say me. I get tired of other people after so long. But myself, I can literally live with myself and spend every waking hour with myself. Can't say that about anyone else.
    lol
  • TheatreAddict 2010/01/15 17:44:09
    TheatreAddict
    My teacher TK. He is SO weird. Kids who have already graduated stop by his class all the time to say hi. I did some extra credit by cleaning the girls dressing room (three or four hours) and he gave me an automatic A instead of just extra credit. An A on my final exam. That's 20 percent of my grade. O.o Weird, but I'm not complaining.
  • David (oYo) 2010/01/15 09:43:55
  • Merl 2010/01/15 07:32:43 (edited)
    Merl
    +1
    Dr. James J. Wert, holds a patent on solid rocket fuel. Everytime something is sent into space, his bank acount rolls over like your odometer. He is my uncle and my mentor. Also, used to be the department head of Engineering at Vanderbilt University. He also developed a process that insurance companies use to quantify how fast a vehicle was traveling at the point of impact during an accident. They can utilitze as little as a 1 inch square from the damaged area and tell how fast a vehicle was traveling when it crashed due to the changes in the metal. The man is brilliant, arrogant, and helped raise and care for his brothers and sisters, of which my mother was the youngest.
  • Lavendergrl 2010/01/15 06:15:19
    Lavendergrl
    +1
    My 70-year-old mentor/ballet teacher, Patricia Kaye Dienhart—former pupil of William Christensen and Baldina, partner of Robert Joffrey, retired professional ballerina, and co-creator and designer of KDdancewear. For some unknown reason God brought her to Idaho so I could take class from a master, enjoy her bubbling personality, and find friendship with the likes of none else.
  • Rosemary Lavende... 2013/08/05 02:58:07
    Rosemary
    +3
    Would love to take a class again with her! She was MY amazing teacher in the early 70's... Still treasure the memories!
  • sugarbuzz 2010/01/15 05:39:15
    Other
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    Stephan Hawking. Put a block on his wheels and you have a captive audience! The second would be Disko, but he went into hiding and won't communicate...so I am on my way to the great North to stalk him. Bwahahahhahahaha. block wheels captive audience disko hiding communicate north stalk bwahahahhahahaha
  • super1samuel 2010/01/15 03:36:20 (edited)
    Other
    super1samuel
    +1
    I will be honest with all of you. She doesn't exist in reality. She is a video game character. I have had a crush on her since playing the game named after her...she is really hot. She has little time to care about other feelings or emotions...she does what she needs to and then goes from there. Her name is of course bloodthrist. She does have curves of a woman.
    Its as though when i used to play the game named after her. When she got hurt-i could feel her pain. And when she passed a level i could feel her excitement. Her teeth was pointed and prepared and ready for her next drink...and i will be honest..she is probably the only woman that hasn't slapped me for wondering what i wanted to do to her.
    There were nights sometimes i was alone in bed...and my life seemed to be a quiver as i am a 37 divorced man. I would imagine her there at night while i was depressed and after i imagined her there with me..gave me comfort.
    She goes after what she wants and ignores the rest. She had the black magic- to make my soul feel so new to.She made me feel like a man. Call me what you will..however she was real to me. At night sometimes i would imagine other situations i could have with her if she were real. She understood my dark side of who i was. She never rejected me because of my pimpl...
    She goes after what she wants and ignores the rest. She had the black magic- to make my soul feel so new to.She made me feel like a man. Call me what you will..however she was real to me. At night sometimes i would imagine other situations i could have with her if she were real. She understood my dark side of who i was. She never rejected me because of my pimples or because i was ugly. She was the type of woman i have always wanted. She made me feel good about myself. She is quite attractive..anyone who has played this game knows what i am speaking about. I would give my soul to her.
  • sugarbuzz super1s... 2010/01/15 05:43:32
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    Sounds like you have, be careful, they can be a fickle lot and turn on you once they own your soul! sounds careful fickle turn soul and your pimples will come and go, but they are not who you are....It is the inside that counts and I am betting if you put yourself out there, love will find you.
  • -sasman- 2010/01/15 03:34:03
    -sasman-
    +1
    Otto Bettmann. When he was a spry 92 he and I hopped a flight to Maine and had a great vacation.

met friend otto bettmann spry 92 hopped flight maine vacation
  • Red 2010/01/15 02:34:16
    Red
    I got plenty but I'll tell you one. She's my close friend and Yes, I do like her. Why I'm interested in her? Well, let's see.. She's clumsy, she doesn't make an effort to study, she's a happy go lucky, and yet, she's neat, she has high grades and she doesn't have much of a problem.
    clumsy effort study shes happy lucky shes neat high grades
  • ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva 2010/01/15 00:56:13 (edited)
    Other
    ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva
    +1
    I can't narrow it down to just one because I've met so many people. The most interesting people or persons I've met we're the ones that when you are near them observing, you just know that they've "got their stuff together" They're well rounded, well traveled, open, balanced and fair in most every area of being a person. I can't not like those types. They're irrisistable
  • Cheri 2010/01/14 22:48:17
    Other
    Cheri
    +1
    Many moons ago as a young wife, mother and college student I was involved with groups in support of the cause brought to light by Cesear Chavez. In trying to understand the situation better I signed on to work fields picking for a two week period of time. I happened to be picking radishes. (to this day you will not find a radish in my house, I hate the things) LOL

Anyway as I labored there was a field boss, a much older man (I was in my early 20's then) he was nearing age 60. He had a beautiful brown skin tone but his skin took on the look of weathered leather. He was strong and very organized. I would watch him work in awe. He could fill a crate in a matter of moments. I was lucky to fill a crate in
    a sun up to sun down day. I was truly in awe of him. We worked together for 2 weeks.
    After a few days I got him engaging in conversation. He was a man who I continue to believe had been blessed with the wisdom of years. He talked about his family, a wife and 3 sons in Mexico. I asked him why he would leave them to come and work here in
    what was definately not a very worker friendly environment.

His answer began with this story. As a young man he had aspirations to possibly become a doctor or maybe a lawyer. He felt that either of those endeavors could contribute well to his coun...

His answer began with this story. As a young man he had aspirations to possibly become a doctor or maybe a lawyer. He felt that either of those endeavors could contribute well to his countrymen. He however came from a poor family who could not send him to school.

He met his wife who was from an adjacent ranch and they fell in love and married.
    Like for most people starting a family often results in a trade of personal dreams for those that encompass your family members.

He decided that he could work to insure that his sons would have the educational opportunities that he could not have. In America he found the opportunity to work
    hard and both provide the daily needs of his family as well as pay for them to go to school.

I would give him rides home after our work day and learned that he resided in what
    most of us know as a tool shed. It had a cot, a hot plate and a sink. Other bathroom
    facilities were a pool bathroom on the property where he did the gardening for the privledge to have that place to sleep. I remembering looking at the meager surroundings. Thinking about how he must miss his family. He was astute at seeing my sadness which I thought I had done well to hide. And he said.

Do not be sad. I am not. I have achieved as a father and as a husband my greatest aspirations. My oldest son has just graduated and is a doctor. My middle son will
    graduate from dentistry school in 6 months and that is something to smile about. My youngest has a year left to finish law school. Upon his graduation, I will return home
    to my proud and happy wife. I will attend the weddings of those sons and be there
    to see my grandchildren be born.

I am not sad, because if I had followed my dream I could have been a doctor, or been a lawyer, or been a dentist. But to pursue the alternative dream is greater because I
    have through hard work, determination and sacrifice given the world that doctor, lawyer and dentist. And the greatest consequence is that happy and proud mom, my wife.

I have always remembered him. I took that seed of the alternative dream to understand that my greatest responsibility and contribution to this society is the children that I have born and molded. It was a true gift of his wisdom.
  • Nick~believe ^MOTOOP^ 2010/01/14 22:12:16
    Nick~believe ^MOTOOP^
    +2
    My best friend, Ian, mainly because he doesn't look at the world the same way as anyone else I know.
  • HeyThereItsLuis 2010/01/14 21:57:11
    HeyThereItsLuis
    +2
    i think I'm "different" in my own way because i like things that other boys my age don't really like I'm different and I'm proud because i am who i am
  • on and on1 2010/01/14 21:49:56
    Other
    on and on1
    +2
    MY WIFE!!!1

wife1
  • Cheri on and on1 2010/01/14 22:49:27
    Cheri
    +1
    awwww, good answer...
  • super1s... on and on1 2010/01/15 03:42:04
    super1samuel
    +1
    A very good picture. Its good to know Cheri and i at least agree on this.
  • neville 2010/01/14 21:45:43
    Other
    neville
    +1
    His name is DJ Sisan. He's this little Jappanese DJ. He usually wears a belly shirt and some crazy hair exstention sort of thing. When he came to Philly I got a chance to meet him, although he knows very little English. I blabbered on and he blurbed in with a random "Hi" "Yes" or "Thank you"... he's awsome. exstention sort philly chance meet english blabbered blurbed random awsome exstention sort philly chance meet english blabbered blurbed random awsome
  • Dorkola -Easily Amused && P... 2010/01/14 21:21:35
    Other
    Dorkola -Easily Amused && Perverted-
    +1
    My Ex-Bf, he has a very... colorful character
  • Patti The Yes Fan 2010/01/14 21:15:08
    Other
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +2
    Lead singer of YES. lead singer
  • super1s... Patti ... 2010/01/15 03:43:10
    super1samuel
    +1
    I remember that group...that group i believe started in the mid 80's. A very good group in the beganing but i am surprised they are still out there.
  • Patti ... super1s... 2010/01/15 11:25:30
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    their not. they broke up and all have aged. Jon Anderson has some issues with his vocals and pneumonia alot so they end up cancelling shows. they actually started back in the 60's. Your Move, Survival, etc.
  • sugarbuzz Patti ... 2010/01/15 05:44:43
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    Did you like him for his personality or his body???
  • Patti ... sugarbuzz 2010/01/15 11:26:28
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +1
    Both. LOL. I just feel he is the most perfect man. Of course Im wrong because no one is perfect. But hey its a nice dream anyway. LOL
  • sugarbuzz Patti ... 2010/01/15 19:23:39
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    They are all perfect til you have to pick up their mess, or wash the skid marks out of their undies...right? mess wash skid marks undies
  • Patti ... sugarbuzz 2010/01/16 04:05:39
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +1
    LOL> thanks sugar. I needed to laugh. Not doing good today. My sister who was fine yesterday when I talked to her passed away today. Im in absolute shock. Why Im even here is beyond me. Maybe your comment was waiting for me to make me smile. thanks sugar
  • sugarbuzz Patti ... 2010/01/16 06:21:44
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    I left you a note on your profile..... profile
  • sue 2010/01/14 19:45:30
    sue
    +3
    I think my kids are the most interesting people. They started out all squishy and toothless and then they became these wide-eyed happy little people. Once of them is quite grown up now, and I still can't believe how wonderful she is.
  • a 2010/01/14 19:35:08
    Other
    a
    +2
    I can't say that I have met an interesting person. At least not in person.
  • Dirty(oYo) 2010/01/14 19:08:47
    Other
    Dirty(oYo)
    +3
    The most interesting person I've met to date, is my ex-wifes father, who is a preacher.
  • sugarbuzz Dirty(oYo) 2010/01/15 05:45:33
    sugarbuzz
    What did you find interesting about him? Or was he just disturbing?
  • Dirty(oYo) sugarbuzz 2010/01/15 21:37:03
    Dirty(oYo)
    +1
    I've always had conflict with understanding the Christian Bible. His answer to that was " everyone interprets the bible differently ". That one statement has not only given me a better feeling about myself and what I read of the bible, but helps to explain so many other view points towards the bible and really, a whole variety of ideas, issues, opinions, etc. about any and everything! I guess you could say the comment turn out to be a key enlightenment about life for me.
    Whats really is funny, since his daughter & I divorce, he doesn't see me as .......... a worthy individual anymore. I can't really blame him for that, simply because I will gladly admit, I was not ready and/or should have gotten married at that point in time. You could say I wasn't ready to settle down and she didn't want to keep on.......... rockin' ! So the next 7 years I burnt the candle at both ends, of which another moment of enlightenment occurred, but that is another story. ;)
  • sugarbuzz Dirty(oYo) 2010/01/16 01:15:34
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    Have some great books I could recommend to you now, if your candle has calmed down to a nice glow...LOL!

2014/08/23 03:35:44