Which sign is the worst out of Scorpio's, Virgo's or Aquarius's

iM-SO-SiCK-OF-BEiNG-LONLEY 2008/03/09 01:54:42
Related Topics: Worst
Scorpio
Aquarius
Virgo

• LEOTHEBEAST 2010/03/01 19:19:05
    Virgo
    LEOTHEBEAST
    +3
    I am a leo and i dislike virgos from expirence. i knew this one virgo female she was the biggest victim in the whole world and is the biggest lier ever. Have you ever had a person lie right to your face and run. well... virgos will do it.. to save themselves. most folks will say leos are aggressive and i will agree. (only if there is reason). virgos hate to face confrontation because most of the time they are too busy talking behind your back. don't ever think virgos are telling you the truth. they only tell you what makes them look victimized. They may work if there lucky to get a job or have the motivation, but most times will live off you. if your easy to persuade then they will dominate you. When i read about the personality traits of a virgo, it always say they are clean and have clean homes.. well they (the virgo) may look clean, but their house isn't leo clean.All zodiacs have negative sides, but for a person to be so vain and not notice how screwed up you are is truly troubling. Yes.. this one female has completly turn me off to virgos. if i meet someone and they say i'm a virgo.... thats the end of that because being a leo once burned.. I'm done. this female turned my own nephew against me. my nephew turn on his very best friend and me just because she claimed we ...
    I am a leo and i dislike virgos from expirence. i knew this one virgo female she was the biggest victim in the whole world and is the biggest lier ever. Have you ever had a person lie right to your face and run. well... virgos will do it.. to save themselves. most folks will say leos are aggressive and i will agree. (only if there is reason). virgos hate to face confrontation because most of the time they are too busy talking behind your back. don't ever think virgos are telling you the truth. they only tell you what makes them look victimized. They may work if there lucky to get a job or have the motivation, but most times will live off you. if your easy to persuade then they will dominate you. When i read about the personality traits of a virgo, it always say they are clean and have clean homes.. well they (the virgo) may look clean, but their house isn't leo clean.All zodiacs have negative sides, but for a person to be so vain and not notice how screwed up you are is truly troubling. Yes.. this one female has completly turn me off to virgos. if i meet someone and they say i'm a virgo.... thats the end of that because being a leo once burned.. I'm done. this female turned my own nephew against me. my nephew turn on his very best friend and me just because she claimed we did her lazy, sorry a$$ wrong and all we did in the time of need was help. but because we caught her doing dirt she turn some truth into complete lies. now poor virgo the victim (eventhough we caught men crawling out my nephew house window) while he was away. i can't lie the lies she told was truly good and left me (yes me) the leo stunned. to keep me from kicking her a$$ i stay away because i'm alot of things and being loyal comes natural. I feel so bad for my nephew the capricorn. oh yeah virgos are whores so if they aint feeling you but your a good provider they will cheat and lie.

• Joan Jones 2014/07/04 22:09:31
    Virgo
    Joan Jones
    In my experience, Virgo women are loud-mouth, braggart undercover hoes on a good day. They are back-stabbers and analytical gangstalk members on a bad. They constantly watch you until you better them then they and their minions just turn on you. But I'm an Aquarius and I actually used to like them as a sign until I was forced to be around from daily for 3 years. I still like the men though.
  • DoreneTurhan 2014/05/26 22:48:09
    Virgo
    DoreneTurhan
    I think Virgos are the worst. I dated a Scorpio, I am a Libra and my ex girlfriend's daughter is the Devil's spawn. I swear it. She won't let me talk to my ex at all, which is her mother. She loves to jump into people's business and separate people. She will say she is going assault me and wants to cut my face. So I found out where she works and she then shut up. But I see on other wallposts she gets into arguments with people but can never fight. She runs and hides from people. They will betray you and cut your heart when you feel something for someone they know. They're also extremely perverted and lie a lot. They will pretend to be perfect by dressing neat and tidy. But behind those clothes is an odor. They stink too. I don't know how Scorpios and Virgos are compatible when Scorpios are usually very clean. I still love the Scorpio but she is sticking by her crazy daughter. Also Aquarius are two-faced and shy away from responsibilities and like to slack off on important stuff like, getting new tires or getting a job. I dated two Aquariuses back to back..but somehow I love the Aquarius anyway. Something about the wit. ;-)
  • Tatikayk 2014/01/21 04:40:40
    Aquarius
    Tatikayk
    I am Virgo but I got an Aquarius friend am the nicest person in the world to her but she's sometimish, and change her mind quickly.which everyone thinks they fake..sometimes she be like we would hang out and go shopping and the next day I would message her she don't reply back for days...I be seeing her on line and read she saw my message but she don't reply back. being a Virgo we take that as offence..get straight to the point we hate people to play us.. that's why we hold back and keep to ourselves. We don't trust anyone..we picky when it comes to friends.. If you do something foul and mean, we cut you off with no explanation what so ever. I think the problem with us we are people pleaser, we tooo nice and a lot of people walk over us. when you step up and say no this is it, then they start saying we are grumpy and moody and think we above everyone..NOOOOOO we just tired of your bullcrap.
  • zee 2014/01/13 21:28:02
    Virgo
    zee
    I've known many Virgos I don't like. I can think if two that I like that are very loud mouth and will talk crap to your face.the ones I don't like which is the majority are nice to your face and will talk smack the second your back is turned or they will have endless backhander comments spew from a very fake smile when you did nothing to them.they are attractive and they know it but will go on about how unattractive they think they are fishing for attention.many of the women I know would sleep with her friends bfs or try to.they think all men want them.they are not confident so much as egotistical and contrary to them talking like they don't think themselves attractive they will constantly brag about themselves.with most Virgos I don't like them not because of anything they've done to me just can't stand talking to them or being around them without cringing.
  • katelin 2013/09/16 01:42:33
    Virgo
    katelin
    Virgo I know it's wrong to judge due to one person but after that I'd had it I'm a libra and he was a virgo we started out as friends I was in a relationship he told lies and did things like touch me in inappropriate ways and hug me when he knew my bf was in view (I didn't know intill the damage was done) he talked about his other friends behide there backs, talks about how he's gonna beat so and so up but when the time come, where he at? He backed out or made up excuses. We got into a fight that he started and he was soooo against apologizeing ( he used my fb account to talk to a guy that liked me and played with his feelings and the guy ended up mad at me) when we where dating he was so controlling always wanting to know where I was, said I could not talk to my guy friends and when I didn't he started lieing and telling them I said such and such and tryed to stop them from liking me (didn't work!) he said things to hurt me and he overreacted to everything. This was 6 months ago but to this day I'm still not talking to him because appearently he did nothing wrong. Also he had a mega fit on fb when I would not give him my password anymore after I changed it, he broke up with me then wrote I'm done f my life then deactivated his account for 2 hours my guy friend that was with him told me he was yelling and throwing things (all because I didn't give him my pw!?)
  • Sharond... katelin 2013/10/20 15:40:40
    Sharonda  B
    +3
    This story sounds really silly and immature. How old are you guys?
  • Kyle Frydenlund 2013/05/21 05:35:40 (edited)
    Scorpio
    Kyle Frydenlund
    I must say in the end it all depends on your sun sign but also your rising and moon sign. But the person I disliked the most so on the list is Scorpio. He was ill tempered, rude, and one giant horn dog. He was rude enough to have sex in the room while I'm trying to sleep. And we share the same room. Yeah, talk about inconsiderate.
  • Kristine 2013/05/07 20:11:03
    Scorpio
    Kristine
    I'm an aquarius... I love all signs. I guess I'm not supose to get along with virgos But my sister is a virgo and we are best friends with many arguements lol! My sons dad is a virgo it took a while to build our relationship But I find him to be a great support and I have learned to trust to open up with him. My good friends are libras and geminis. I find I understand geminis very well. I believe we are all equals and no sign is better than the otjer But I have a harder time getting along with my sister who is a scorpio. But again I love everybody for who they are and our differences Can make a bond stronger if we work to achieve our common goals.
  • Sharond... Kristine 2013/10/20 15:45:47
    Sharonda  B
    +2
    I'm a virgo and I couldn't agree with you more. I also believe that we all have flaws and one sign is no better than the other. It takes a mature individual to understand that.
  • Kostas Vakas 2013/01/12 13:42:22 (edited)
    Aquarius
    Kostas Vakas
    GEMINI ARE THE WORSE FOR RELATIONSHIPS. THEY ALWAYS LIE AND CHEAT WITH THE FIRST CHANCE THEY GET. They have two personalities like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
  • Sharond... Kostas ... 2013/10/20 17:06:23
    Sharonda  B
    This is so comical.......
  • monique 2012/10/16 05:27:49
    Virgo
    monique
    +1
    Theres different types of vigos. Very judgemental, shy, insecure, aloof, socially awkward. They can be really boring and seem to never like other people, for no reason . They zero in on other people and pick them apart because in reality, they hate themselves. No personality.
  • Monika monique 2013/01/02 01:17:53
    Monika
    I am a Virgo and I tell u 1 thing:-/ u sound like a halfweet....and idk what sign you are but don't metter cuz I'm sure you're own sign don't like you anyway...:-p don't b mad at Virgosun bcuz they smarter than you and you say judgmental? Dumbass look at you post...:-0
  • monique Monika 2013/06/08 16:08:37
    monique
    +1
    If youre so much more intelligent than me, then why in the hell are half of the words in your comment mispelled? Lol. I suppose youre the rare dumb virgo. Utilize spell check lol! Im an Aries by the way and i dont like your stupid ass either.
  • Sharond... monique 2013/10/20 16:04:10
    Sharonda  B
    +1
    Stop with the mouth Aries! You don't think before speaking. I am a virgo and I don't have a problem with Aries. I have a few cousins who are Aries and they have a hard time in life until they learn how to start thinking before being so impulsive.
  • Monika monique 2014/07/23 00:27:20
    Monika
    Nope it's not bcuz of that:-/ u skaaaaank..it's bcuz this is my 3th language ....my home language is German and 2nd is Italian but hey who new for some1 not so smart i speak English as well....how about you nasty ???rip
  • monique Monika 2013/06/08 16:09:42
    monique
    +2
  • asia monique 2013/08/25 02:39:50
  • morgan asia 2013/09/02 00:34:39
    morgan
    +3
    You cannot judge all virgos on one messed up relationship. That's being selfish, and ill let you know I'm a Virgo and I'm anything but perfect, so yea virgos do have flaws, we are sarcastic and don't like people too much but that doesn't mean you can completely kick us down due to one guy
  • Sharond... monique 2013/10/20 15:55:09
    Sharonda  B
    +2
    In reality virgos do not hate people or themselves. I am a virgo and could never imagine being anything else other than a virgo. We place people in categories, its either we deal with you or we don't and everything that we do is for a reason. You have to be a virgo to speak for a virgo.
  • Tatikayk monique 2014/01/21 04:14:28
    Tatikayk
    +2
    I am Virgo,I am shy I choose my friends wisely because I don't want to feel betray at the end.we are very friendly, we try to please everyone but they walk over us until we can't take it any more then we explode..treat us nice and we will do the same..but we hate fake people and negative people. we find it hard to trust people..we tell it like it is..once we dislike you it's for a reason..do not say we don't like for no apparent reason.
  • misty 2011/12/12 16:58:51 (edited)
    Virgo
    misty
    +1
    Virgos, too serious can't take a joke. Nag, pick at your insecurities, rude, too reserved. Hypocrites, not fair, they're users and play the victim frequently I'm an Aquarius. I know 3 virgos. 2men 1female... Insensitive jerks that think they're the best at everything... The guys are hot though :/
  • Monika misty 2012/08/21 03:42:43
    Monika
    +5
    HAha now u sound like a jelois biatch:-p oh yea and yes we're the best in everything and ur not....
  • monique Monika 2013/06/08 16:13:37
  • Monika monique 2014/07/23 00:34:15
    Monika
    Looks like you don't have a good life,someone or something hurt you, they might took your favorite toy from you when you was little or your men when you grow up....here is the thing!!! If you stop judging people by their sun sign and try to get to know them maybe you realize what kind off waiste of time you are.If I
  • Tatikayk misty 2014/01/21 04:16:41
    Tatikayk
    +2
    Funny I heard Aquarius are Fakes lol
  • jemiciak 2011/11/29 17:18:38
    Virgo
    jemiciak
    I have had better Aquarian girlfriends than anything, the Virgo female friends I've known have at some point in their lives turned on friends or their family and have held grudges, and they were major backstabbers. Virgos "being non-confrontational" are known to just silence you after believing other people, without even coming to you like a woman, who does that? They are true naggers till the end and very suspicious all the time, GPS and breaking codes to accounts just to see what you are up to......CAN I LIVE??? DAMN............SMH My Aquarian girlfriends are non-judgemental and have always been ride or die to the end, far from childish and they turn deaf ears to alot of the negativity or backbiting, they love freedom therefore they grant you freedom without snooping through your ish! :D
  • Sharond... jemiciak 2013/10/20 16:12:42
    Sharonda  B
    +4
    When a Virgo cuts the cord it is because they have either an intuition or proof that you're not worth their time basically.
  • Preciou... Sharond... 2014/04/21 05:26:25
    Precious Mwah
    +2
    YAAS PREACH
  • Tatikayk jemiciak 2014/01/21 04:18:42
    Tatikayk
    +2
    Ya'll don't understand a Virgo what's the point of the drama when we can juts cut you off..ain't nobody got time for that..once you out of my life there is no looking back..#TeamVirgo
  • Preciou... Tatikayk 2014/04/21 05:26:49
    Precious Mwah
    +3
    OOOH KILL EM YOUR RIGHT #Teamvirgo
  • amanda jemiciak 2014/06/09 16:15:48
    amanda
    +3
    I'm a Virgo and I'd question anything straight away. I like to hear it from the horses mouth. I can pick a liar a mile away. Asking liars straight out, they hate that. Lol.
    All other virgos I know won't run from confrontation they will step up to the plate to defend themselves no questions asked.
  • Noah 2011/11/22 22:36:09
    Virgo
    Noah
    I don't really think virgos are the worst but im an aquarius and virgos and aquarians have a natural dislike for each other according to astrology and my personal experience with my brother who's a virgo, most of are conflicts happen to be in acordence with why vigos and aquarians don't get along. By the way aquriens are not unemotional we just come off that way because its hard to expres are emotions at least that's how i am but in my case it's worse since I'm very shy.
  • Sharond... Noah 2013/10/20 16:18:04
    Sharonda  B
    +2
    I'm a Virgo and I can tell you based on experience that Aquarius do have strong feelings and emotions. I have dated one and have hung out with a few and they always open up to me about their feelings.
  • anamika Noah 2014/02/07 04:38:13
    anamika
    +2
    Same here but aqua men are usually bold and not so shy like you. I think u should stop being a disgrace to aquarius and learn to man up a bit
  • KultaDeris 2010/12/22 21:30:19
    Aquarius
    KultaDeris
    +1
    I'm a Virgo and the most annoying person I've known was an Aquarian guy, sun, venus, mercury and jupiter all in Aquarius with Capricorn moon, Leo rising. Despite of my Libra mercury, it was like talking to a wall. Cold, unemotional, "know-it-all", he seemed to always judge me like if I wasn't normal. I tried to tell jokes to him but he didn't like it. It was impossible to make him laugh or smile. Unexpressional face. I was feeling like if I was not free to be myself. When he was gone, I was breathing !

My friends usually have Mars or Venus in Aquarius, but I can't stand Aquarian sun/Capricorn moon. I would rather prefer a crazy and funny one.
  • flutter... KultaDeris 2013/11/15 01:06:07 (edited)
    fluttershyandere
    +1
    I voted Aquarius too!

I think your post is Quite true. Just that this time it's a girl. She sit beside me for a term and I just felt like I have to talk to her a lot. I chat, joked with her while we were doing class work and she asked me to shut up without any emotions. I think after that I became quite insecure and keep getting the need to talk to her. During class was the only time I could talk to her without having one of her friends coming to our seat to talk to her. She has many friends. She treats all her friends the same way. No best friend just good friends. The only reason why she was popular is because she is pretty and she have this soft voice that make her sound like a sweet person. Now that I think of it, she is quite a nice person. At least she is better than me, I'm so insecure, jealous, talkative. I just can't control the urge to talk to her. That happens to geminis too.
    -----------------------------...
    Why I didn't vote scorpio:
    I'm a scorpio sun so I wouldn't hate myself. I mean if I truly hated myself I would have thought of suicide. And I haven't yet.
    -----------------------
    Why I didn't vote virgo:
    I don't have a virgo sun but I have a virgo moon. One of the reasons is because of i didnt want to hate my moon sign. I haven't really talked to virgos (sun) be...

I voted Aquarius too!

-----------------------------...
    Why I didn't vote scorpio:
    -----------------------
    Why I didn't vote virgo:
    I don't have a virgo sun but I have a virgo moon. One of the reasons is because of i didnt want to hate my moon sign. I haven't really talked to virgos (sun) before. The virgos in my class are smaller than average so they sit in front but I sit at the back. But I think virgo sun ppl are quite shy. And when you try talking to them, they will give you the condescending look which make me lose all motivation to talk to them.

I have a SCORPIO sun, VIRGO moon, cancer rising.
  • anamika flutter... 2014/02/07 04:33:35
    anamika
    +2
    Wow u ladies sure have a lot to say. Sorry to intrude but dont u think u are judging a bit too much. And theres a saying that one shouldnt point other peoples bad qualities when they are themselves flawed.
  • Sabit 2010/03/10 13:06:53
    Scorpio
    Sabit
    +1
    I'm a scorpio guy myself, my 2 best friends are virgo and aquarius respectively, both girls...

I'd trust my virgo friend with my life(and trust isn't easy to give when you're a scorp) and I share stuff with her that i won't even tell my mom...

The aquarian is a great companion, and has proved her worth on numerous occasions by sticking with me through thick and thin...

I come from a highly conservative area, so being best friends with a girl doesn't come easy :P

I know I have an awful character..
    p.s:
    Actually I'd have given leo, if there was an option, just never got along with any of them(and due to a personal bitterness coz my only GF *WAS* a leo :P )
  • LEOTHEBEAST 2010/03/01 19:19:05
    Virgo
    LEOTHEBEAST
    +3

2014/10/21 16:49:31