Which Body Part Do You Wash First?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ D. Plexippus Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 2010/09/30 05:04:37
Related Topics: Shower, different, Funny

I have heard this question on a local radio station while heading home..Its quite funny hearing that when you step into a shower, the first thing you wash has a link to your personality..check to which body parts you belong..

CHEST: You are practical person. Straightforward and do not beat around the bush. To you, convenience is of paramount importance. You hate to be distracted when concentrating and are impatient with people who do not see things your way. A good sex partner and willing to try new things. Your best partner in life will be those who chose hair.

FACE: Money is important to you and you will do anything to get it. Integrity and dignity is not important. You feel that friends are there to be used and life is one big hassle. Other people find it hard to understand you but you are not concerned as to what they think. Very self-centered person. Average sex partner as too selfish and tend to be absorbed in self pleasure at the expense of your partner. Your best partner in life will be those who chose privates and others.

ARMPITS: You are a dependable and hard working person. Generally a very popular person as you are very down to earth and willing to help others. Tend to get yourself into trouble as you cannot tell whether people are genuine towards you. Your best partner in life will be those who chose shoulders.

HAIR: Artistic type. Daydreaming is your hobby but you can achieve what most other people cannot. Dedication is lacking but you will work tirelessly towards goals which are to your liking. Money is not important. Friends are but only intellectuals and fellow artistic types. Make the best sex partners as you are most willing to explore and please the other partner. Talent is your main strength. Your best partner in life will be those who chose chest and privates.

PRIVATES: Shy type. You lack self confidence and tend to be bullied by others. You do not have lots of friends as others find you boring and unattractive. Perseverance is not your strength and you tend to give up easily and at the first opportunity. However, you make an above average sex partner. You are able to show your true emotions to very few people. Hence in sex, you find your inner strengths. Your best partner in life will be those who chose face and hair.

SHOULDER: A born loser. You fail in everything that you do. People dislike you and you tend to spend your time alone. Your type have been known to be heavy gamblers and drinkers. You see the world as a living hell. Money and power is also important to you. But your luck will always fail you. You make a lousy sex partner. You will find it difficult to find a partner in life. Those who chose armpits are your only chance.

OTHERS: You are a very average person. Undoubtedly, you have your inner strengths but people find it hard to see. You must learn to be a little bit more adventurous and sell your potential. Deep down, you are a very likable person with very few faults. However, the key will be to make your strengths stand out and not just hide your weaknesses. You are an average sex partner. You have great fantasies about different techniques but unfortunately are not brave enough to try them out. Your best partner in life will be those who chose face.

• LeLittleBird 2011/11/19 17:10:26
    LeLittleBird
    +3
    Hair and chest. It depends on what I'm washing, I only wash my hair once a week or so depending on my level of activity but when I do, it get rinsed first. If I'm not washing my hair, my chest is always first.

• LeLittleBird 2011/11/19 17:10:26
    LeLittleBird
    +3
  • Shawna 2010/10/01 19:51:34
    Shawna
    +1
    Hair :)
  • not dead 2010/10/01 18:27:01 (edited)
    not dead
    +1
    I wash my hair then hands then my arms and legs and so on.
  • Riobhca 2010/10/01 01:49:13
    Riobhca
    Chest
  • Nic 2010/09/30 10:20:52
    Nic
    I wash my hair first then go from top to bottom of course:)
  • alexa 2010/09/30 09:33:52
    alexa
    Very interesting........ I always wash my hair first....don't like to feel the shampoo or conditioner on my body after I wash it.
  • Dar 2010/09/30 07:22:40
    Dar
    My chest...seems like a good place to start.
  • william_shatner4 2010/09/30 06:20:37
  • meganator 2010/09/30 06:14:26
    meganator
  • ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own 2010/09/30 05:54:16
    ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own
    +1
    Hair first. I always thought of it as being able to wash the cream rinse that I used in my hair off the rest of my body and face.
  • Nimara 2010/09/30 05:32:25
    Nimara
    My face...

What the description says is not true.
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2010/09/30 05:27:08
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    My hands........Duh!
  • Jenni 2010/09/30 05:25:57
    Jenni
    +1
    Very interesting!
    I always start with the hair - I have lot of it!
    interesting hair
  • TheNightFly 2010/09/30 05:23:07
    TheNightFly
    +1
    Hair first!

Because I do everything from the top down. ;D
  • Son of Furious 2010/09/30 05:10:51
    Son of Furious
    Other.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄... Son of ... 2010/09/30 05:21:58
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ D. Plexippus Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    +1
    really?..lol
  • Son of ... Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄... 2010/09/30 05:25:18
    Son of Furious
    +1
    Always start with the arms, I actually finish with my hair.

2014/07/23 23:15:53