WHAT/WHO MADE YOU SMILE TODAY?

OhioGirl ~ Peace ~ 2009/03/08 03:06:07
Nothing yet..
Big smile!

• Account... Honey 2009/03/08 19:22:05
  • The Gov-Here to help BN362 2009/03/08 18:43:29
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    +1
    The morons on here that tried to attack me last night... entertainment value 10. undecided morons attack entertainment 10
  • iluvtomkaulitz 2009/03/08 18:42:40
    Big smile!
    iluvtomkaulitz
    +1
    we won first and gold at a dance competition :) smile won gold dance competition
  • Von Douche 2009/03/08 18:42:39
    Big smile!
    Von Douche
  • OhioGir... Von Douche 2009/03/08 18:50:46
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +4
    Only you Von Douche......; )
    PLEASE!!! Don't ever change!!!
    lmao!
  • Von Douche OhioGir... 2009/03/08 22:32:19
    Von Douche
    +3
    I don't plan on it
  • OhioGir... Von Douche 2009/03/08 22:38:32
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +3
    I enjoyed your SAND in another poll......; )
  • Von Douche OhioGir... 2009/03/08 23:42:27
  • MQ-Amer... Von Douche 2009/03/08 20:53:44
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Oh no you didn't! I'm screaming out loud ROFLMAO! screaming loud roflmao
  • OhioGir... MQ-Amer... 2009/03/08 20:59:17
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +3
    Isn't he the shit!!?
  • MQ-Amer... OhioGir... 2009/03/08 23:55:25
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Yes, he is.. LOL
  • êļļĴáŸê 2009/03/08 18:23:02
    Nothing yet..
    êļļĴáŸê
    +1
    I woke up at 10:30. Damn daylight savings time!
  • OhioGir... êļļĴáŸê 2009/03/08 18:31:33
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +3
    lol....I know!!
  • haleymyster-101 2009/03/08 18:19:09
    Big smile!
    haleymyster-101
    +1
    i smiled today at the people at church who i am really close with!!!
  • TexasLady 2009/03/08 18:18:22
    Big smile!
    TexasLady
    +1
    Axis of Idiots!

This is a savvy man. He has nailed it down pretty good. Too bad it won't do any good.* There won't be 1 in 10 that receive it that will forward it. It sure loses steam that way.

(Too bad we don't have folks on Capitol Hill willing to speak out like this. J.D. Pendry is a retired Marine Sergeant Major who writes for Random House.

He is eloquent, and he seldom beats around the bush!)

'THE Axis of Idiots'

Jimmy Carter, you are the father of the Islamic Nazi movement. You threw the Shah under the bus, welcomed the Ayatollah home, and then lacked the spine to confront the terrorists when they took our embassy and our people hostage. You're the runner-in-chief.

Bill Clinton, you played ring around the Lewinsky while the terrorists were at war with us. You got us into a fight with them in Somalia and then you ran from it. Your weak-willed responses to the U.S.S. Cole and the First Trade Center Bombing and Our Embassy Bombings emboldened the killers. Each time you failed to respond adequately, they grew bolder, until 9/11/2001.

John Kerry, dishonesty is your most prominent attribute. You lied about American Soldiers in ...''

'''''''

'''

'

'

''''

''''

Axis of Idiots!

'THE Axis of Idiots'

John Kerry, dishonesty is your most prominent attribute. You lied about American Soldiers in Vietnam . Your military service, like your life, is more fiction than fact. You've accused our military of terrorizing women and children in Iraq . You called Iraq the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, the same words you used to describe Vietnam . You're a fake. You want to run from Iraq and abandon the Iraqis to murderers just as you did to the Vietnamese. Iraq, like Vietnam, is another war that you were for, before you were against it.

John Murtha, you said our military was broken. You said we can't win militarily in Iraq . You accused United States Marines of cold-blooded murder without proof and said we should redeploy to Okinawa . Okinawa, John ? And the Democrats call you their military expert! Are you sure you didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury while you were off building your war hero resume? You're a sad, pitiable, corrupt and washed up politician. You're not a Marine, sir. You wouldn't amount to a good pimple on a real Marine's butt. You're a phony and a disgrace. Run away, John .

Dick Durbin, you accused our Soldiers at Guantanamo of being Nazis, tenders of Soviet style gulags and as bad as the regime of Pol Pot , who murdered two million of his own people after your party abandoned Southeast Asia to the Communists. Now you want to abandon the Iraqis to the same fate. History was not a good teacher for you, was it? Lord help us! See Dick run.

Ted Kennedy, for days on end you held poster-sized pictures from Abu Ghraib in front of any available television camera. Al Jazeera quoted you saying that Iraqi's torture chambers were open under new management. Did you see the news, Teddy? The Islamic Nazis demonstrated another beheading for you. If you truly supported our troops, you'd show the world poster-sized pictures of that atrocity and demand the annihilation of it. Your legislation stripping support from the South Vietnamese led to a communist victory there. You're a bloated, drunken fool bent on repeating the same historical blunder that turned freedom-seeking people over to homicidal, genocidal maniacs. To paraphrase John Murtha, all while sitting on your wide, gin-soaked rear-end in Washington

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Carl Levine, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Russ Feingold, Hillary Clinton, Pat Leahy, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, the Hollywood Leftist morons, et al, ad nauseam: Every time you stand in front of television cameras and broadcast to the Islamic Nazis that we went to war because our President lied, that the war is wrong and our Soldiers are torturers, that we should leave Iraq, you give the Islamic butchers - the same ones that tortured and mutilated American Soldiers - cause to think that we'll run away again, and all they have to do is hang on a little longer. It is inevitable that we, the infidels, will have to defeat the Islamic jihadists. Better to do it now on their turf, than later on ours after they have gained both strength and momentum.

American news media, the New York Times particularly: Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies of American Soldiers. You can't strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country. Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is. Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.

You are America 's 'AXIS OF IDIOTS.' Your Collective Stupidity will destroy us. Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and Soldiers. It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing. There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don't ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam . If you want our Soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.

Yes, I'm questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I'm also questioning why you're stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing. You don't deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform. You need to run away from this war, this country. Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.

Semper Fi,

J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired

Let me rephrase that. This made me proud of the man who wrote it!
  • OhioGir... TexasLady 2009/03/08 18:32:22
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +2
    Hope you have a wonderful day..; )
  • TexasLady OhioGir... 2009/03/08 22:01:55
    TexasLady
    +2
    Thank you ! Same to you also! How is the weather your way? My daughter lives in NE Ohio and said it is in the 60's! 80's here. WE are blessed!
  • OhioGir... TexasLady 2009/03/08 22:21:51
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +1
    Your welcome, it's in the low 60s right now, rainy and overcast.
    I'm more central Ohio. 80's...wow! I can't wait till it gets that way here!
  • TexasLady OhioGir... 2009/03/09 14:02:49
    TexasLady
    +1
    Miserable winters ,but oh the Fall is beautiful there... miserable winters fall beautiful
  • oldscho... TexasLady 2009/03/08 20:24:45
    oldschoollenny "traditional values"American Patriot
    +2
    to bad our teachers and idiots in DC dont know as much about this country and our brave fighting men not to mention the leftist media, as the sargent major .

If we had more guys like him in congress/wh or in media,acedemia we wouldnt be in this mess
    i salute you,sir
  • TexasLady oldscho... 2009/03/08 22:02:35
  • SNEAKy IRISHMEN 2009/03/08 18:16:48
    Big smile!
    SNEAKy IRISHMEN
    +2
    smile

favorite guitar
  • megan 2009/03/08 18:15:39
    Big smile!
    megan
    +1
    my brother being an idiot
  • Nina 2009/03/08 18:10:09
    Big smile!
    Nina
    +1
    My family got McDonalds for breakfast. They forgot my Egg McMuffin. We went back and got a couple more hashbrowns along with my forgotten McMuffin. On the way home, I was going to eat it in the car and I realized they forgot it again.
    I can't tell if I was smiling or growling.
  • OhioGir... Nina 2009/03/08 18:15:44
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +3
    I hate when that happens!
  • indian ... OhioGir... 2009/03/08 18:26:47
    indian giver
    +2
    SAME AS YESTERDAY........YOU ...........I KNOW WHERE TA GO WHEN I NEED A SMILE NOW.............TO THE FIREY LAKE OF RED HAIR THANKS DARLING...............LOL
  • OhioGir... indian ... 2009/03/08 18:33:20
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +3
    Thanks alot indian giver... : )
  • indian ... OhioGir... 2009/03/08 18:56:13
    indian giver
    +1
    I TELL IT LIKE IT IS THANK YOU
  • bla 2009/03/08 18:02:53
    Big smile!
    bla
    +1
    i got a dog that made me smile and got a few kisses from a few people smile dog smile kisses people smile dog smile kisses people
  • Juli 2009/03/08 17:58:55
    Big smile!
    Juli
    +1
    When I saw my grandchildren walk in the door!
  • OhioGir... Juli 2009/03/08 18:16:09
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    +3
    Sweet!
  • alyssa 2009/03/08 17:48:26
    Big smile!
    alyssa
    +1
    idk....
    but i think this rainbow sneakers made me smile or lily allen song 'smile'!
    smile idk rainbow sneakers smile lily allen song smile
    or....
  • Juli alyssa 2009/03/08 19:48:06
    Juli
    +1
    I like these sneakers. Here's mine!
    sneakers
  • taylorRae") 2009/03/08 17:47:50
    Big smile!
    taylorRae")
    +1
    my boyfriend
  • Live_Lo... taylorR... 2009/03/08 19:02:16
    Live_Love_Ballet (i luv Savanna,Bella,Bekah,and Ryan!)
    +1
    that's cool! i would have said that cept mine just dumped me and im kinda sad!
  • y2kelkdog 2009/03/08 17:39:38
    Nothing yet..
    y2kelkdog
    +1
    Aint made it there yet need more coffee or sumpin
  • John 2009/03/08 17:37:46
    Big smile!
    John
    +1
    That it is sunday!!!
  • ishqboli 2009/03/08 16:54:07
    Big smile!
    ishqboli
    +1
    going to the gym, then getting on the scale and discovering that i am now 87.5 kilos (about 193) :D
  • misuki 2009/03/08 16:15:56
    misuki
    +1
    i dont know who made my smile today
  • kimmykaye~Taking a break to... 2009/03/08 16:15:36
    Big smile!
    kimmykaye~Taking a break to be with my Love~
    +2
    my husband-woke me this morn w/breakfast in bed smile husband-woke morn wbreakfast bed

2014/10/21 07:11:32