What's your worst/best memory of high school and why?

selena costa 2012/06/17 04:07:04
Related Topics: School, High School, Worst

• RogerCoppock 2012/06/19 04:26:38 (edited)
    RogerCoppock
    My best memory of high school was when at a single signal almost the entire student body bolted from their classrooms and tore down a new fence put around campus.

The worst memory was the image of a student knifed and bleeding on the floor in the hallway, and the other students simply jumping over him on their way to classes without even stoping.
  • Me 2012/06/18 04:19:45
    Me
    +1
    no memory just wanted to get it done and over with
  • Angela 2012/06/17 21:06:05
    Angela
    +1
    I'm in 8th grade not yet highschool
  • VintageLys 2012/06/17 14:57:55
    VintageLys
    +1
    prom/graduation was kool
    eff the rest
  • Swan Eshdeh 2012/06/17 11:37:33
    Swan Eshdeh
    +1
    the exams !!
  • Lunaseven 2012/06/17 11:08:04
    Lunaseven
    +1
    worst:being bullyed in year 8
    best:getting a B- for a romeo and jullet play in english!
  • selena ... Lunaseven 2012/06/17 12:10:57
    selena costa
    Oh u were bullied :o and romeo and juliet was one of my best subjects freshmen year we learned it lol
  • DesTay896 2012/06/17 06:21:40
    DesTay896
    +1
    so far school sucks. the only good thing was that i got to hang out with my girlfriend, and a few close friends. but now, my girlfriend moved away, and those few close friends have graduated or moved away. so im in the middle of a school that i cant stand, trying to stop cutting and i have friends but none that i could hang out with everyday.
  • beach bum 2012/06/17 05:23:54
    beach bum
    +1
    beating up a bully
  • XXrawwwrXX 2012/06/17 05:03:09
    XXrawwwrXX
    +1
    best: taking my oldest daughter to school one day, just to piss off the teachers (the office said ok)
    worst: alot of them were horrible, but one of them was having a contraction in the middle of a math test.
  • Kibbles 2012/06/17 04:45:47
    Kibbles
    +1
    Honestly the worst memories of high school are my first three years, only in my senior year did I get it.In freshman year I was a quiet little nerd that shut up and kept to himself except for a select few. In sophomore year I was a cocky nerd who made many friends and mistakes. In Junior year I was a nerd who somewhat became less awkward and got his first girlfriend and he decided to tongue her whenever he could like an an idiot, then during summer junior Erick got his heart curve stomped. But finally in senior year I realized something, I loathed to be around the ones I had come to call friends, I found them weak in their pains, I realized how much my generation disappoints me, and that I cannot relate to anyone in my school, or nary my whole city save for a rather intelligent teacher who hated people. I befriended him and realized I don't hate people like he doe, I hope for them. SO my worst memories of high school are the ones previously listed, the best memories would have to be in senior year when I began to understand who what I will become as an adult, not the teacher but a man who hopes rather than hates or laments towards his peers.
  • selena ... Kibbles 2012/06/17 04:51:39
    selena costa
    Vary interesting reply thank you
  • Aaron~The Guardian Angel 2012/06/17 04:41:01
    Aaron~The Guardian Angel
    +1
    Best memory: Playing a game called "Battle of the books" on the last day of high school. It was nothing special but throwing books at each other. Still it was the greatest fun we had ever had in Senior high. We went crazier and crazier and acted like 10-year-olds as the game got more exciting. Then we started throwing water at each other. Everybody got soaked like drowned rats.
    How sweet ^^
  • Muver 2012/06/17 04:23:11 (edited)
    Muver
    +1
    The plays I was in, dances, going steady, getting "pinned", working on and being on the floats for homecoming...homecoming, lots of great memories....art class and psychology class...(Hot teacher) back in the day

Only bad one, having an older guy from another school break up with me...and having to give back his class ring...
  • Crime Time 2012/06/17 04:08:29
  • selena ... Crime Time 2012/06/17 04:15:54
    selena costa
    +1
    True :/

2014/09/02 23:57:08