What's the least painful way to die?

HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons 2009/07/13 00:43:12
....Just wondering..

• del.guerrero.10 2012/12/03 06:19:23
    del.guerrero.10
    +11
    I actualy know the answer to this question without doubt. The thing about death is that you also want to avoid the panic factor because that is the worst part of dying. You don't want to struggle or fight for your life during the process. You want no panic factor, no pain and a comfortable way out. Here is the best and most aquarate way. This is the truth. The least painless and a confortable way to dye is through is method called Hypoxia. ( look it up in google or youtube or anywhere you want ) With hypoxia , you won't even know you're dying , you just doze off in a happy mood and expire painlessly and without any panic factors of any kind. It is so human that the U.S, government knows about it but doesn't want to use it for executions because its too comfortable and according to the minds of executioners, an execution shouldn't have a happy and comfortable way out.

• del.guerrero.10 2012/12/03 06:19:23
    del.guerrero.10
    +11
  • rodney welfringer 2012/09/11 19:38:42
    rodney welfringer
    +1
    You know just because someone is looking on a form it doesn’t mean they’re just looking for attention. Some people are looking because they don’t want to continue on and their tired of being here with people like the “You are a drama queen” Tired of felling like a failure, tired of emotional and mental pain of living in this horrible frek’n world with selfish insensitive people. Some people are just tired of dealing with life and don’t want to experience a lot of pain or botch it up and live with the after affects So shame on you, Drama queen hater. Nothing like waling up to someone that's getting ready to jump off a bridge and then push them
  • monica rodney ... 2013/01/12 02:53:34
    monica
    +8
    I ma tired of living iam 47 and i am to old and tired to try to sart a new life. I just want to die the painless way
  • rodney ... monica 2013/01/29 20:08:56
    rodney welfringer
    Hi Monica! you're still young yet, you have a lot of life ahead of you. The sun will come out tomorrow, just keep fighting. if you die now you might have missed something extraordinary. I understand being tired and wanting to give up and all cards are down. I suffer from sever/suffered depression because of a chemical imbalance. I also now think of the pain that it would cause others, Family, children, etc. You know Monica at one time I really believed that no one liked me no one cared, but after I got better and started thinking clearly again I realized I had friends I was just pushing them away because I was skeptical of everything they did.

I pray that you find strength to carry on and happiness to enjoy. don't give up like I said you could miss something great. :) hang in there Monica
  • angelingreen 2012/05/14 04:21:13
    angelingreen
    +2
    by freezing to death. You just fall asleep ( :
  • InFlightBSN 2011/03/12 05:42:33
    InFlightBSN
    +2
    I need help.
  • heather 2011/01/27 03:59:01
    heather
    +1
    whoever the idiot below is obviously uncaring. I hope your karma makes you die a horrible slow death for saying the things you've said. Obviously someone was crying out for help and only someone that's even sicker would say such an uncaring thing. May your soul burn in the hell you deserve you sick f*&%.
  • no 2010/03/12 05:39:55
    no
    +3
    you are a drama queen and in need of some attention. I understand lonlieness but people that really want to off themselves off themselves and don't turn to on line forums for advise on least painful ways to die unless they are seeking understanding, friendship or a way out. If you wanted to die you wouldn't turn to this. And keep finding excuses not to do it. If you want to kill yourself you know how. if you want to kill yourself slowly keep doing what your doing. If you want to live .... get help and look to people you respect that are living the life you wanna live cuz nothing anyone on here will say will help you in the long run.... cuz you have no intention of falling through. You just want a friend.
  • HaleyPa... no 2010/03/29 16:30:56
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    Actually, when I wrote this I was extremely depressed.. I just wanted to find out what the least painful way to die was, and wasn't sure if I would go through with it yet.
    SORRY I didn't delete the question.. lmao. Do you realize this question was posted in July of 2009?
  • mikuXriku no 2012/05/15 00:58:59
  • T no 2012/07/04 02:09:33
    T
    +3
    you are an ass.
  • Sixx no 2012/08/28 00:32:31
  • Drafft 2010/01/11 15:25:52
    Drafft
    +2
    The people who say everything gets better is a liar. It may appear to get better but then the same old thing happens and it gets worse...
  • LALAHAPPYEMOKID!!! 2009/11/04 02:22:40
    LALAHAPPYEMOKID!!!
    +1
    In your slep or being frozen.
  • Maggie 2009/08/30 03:58:11
    Maggie
    +1
    in your sleep
  • xxManiacxXxMimzyxx 2009/07/13 16:31:19
    xxManiacxXxMimzyxx
    +1
    uhh,...i would think drowning....but i guess if you OD
    on sleeping pills...
    maybe in a coma...?
  • HaleyPa... xxMania... 2009/07/13 17:15:22
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    lol I'm afraid of drowning..
  • xxMania... HaleyPa... 2009/07/13 20:28:26
    xxManiacxXxMimzyxx
    +1
    *sigh*
    me too
  • nickole 2009/07/13 13:35:39
    nickole
    +1
    i would go with in your sleep
  • tralee 2009/07/13 03:12:09
  • nickole tralee 2009/07/13 13:35:11
    nickole
    this pic isnt right
  • tralee nickole 2009/07/14 05:14:02
  • Maggie tralee 2009/08/30 03:59:04
    Maggie
    +1
    thats funny a goth liking hulah hoops
  • Already Mrs. Cullen 2009/07/13 02:07:16
    Already Mrs. Cullen
    +1
    Don't take your life! It's one of the more selfish things people do, don't think only of yourself. You know you would break a lot of hearts, so keep all of those people in mind every time you consider it! I say this as someone who lost a good friend to suicide when I was 18. She was schizophrenic and on drugs and even knowing that I can't explain to you the feeling of guilt I still felt being such a close friend. I felt of all people I should have somehow seen it coming and been able to prevent it. I was also in your shoes when I was 14, beyond depressed, I very much felt that I had so many problems I just wanted them to go away forever, no matter what that meant! But you know what if you end it now you'll never know if things will get better. They did for me and they can for you. It's like cheating yourself out of reading the end of the best book ever written... your life!
  • HaleyPa... Already... 2009/07/13 02:08:44
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    I'm sorry about your friend. I'm too big of a whimp anyway.
  • Already... HaleyPa... 2009/07/13 02:15:44
    Already Mrs. Cullen
    That is where you are wrong though, get that out of your mind you are most certainly not a whimp! It takes a hell of a lot more courage to keep going trust me that much I know!
  • HaleyPa... Already... 2009/07/13 02:17:18
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    yeah I s'pose. Well then I'd like to go to sleep and not wake up for a week or so. Just to scare him....
  • Already... HaleyPa... 2009/07/13 02:21:10
    Already Mrs. Cullen
    Who is him? I can help you think of lots of ways to scare him :)
  • HaleyPa... Already... 2009/07/13 02:24:10
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    my ex boyfriend, or friend with benefits. whatever ya wanna call him. I just want to make him come to his senses.
  • sadie HaleyPa... 2009/07/13 10:53:39
    sadie
    +1
    For everyone you love, to belive your dead and then for them to realise your not, you would realise how much you really are loved and cared for <3
  • stillholdingon 2009/07/13 01:18:43
    stillholdingon
    +1
    probably from complications of anesthesia. You won't even know it happened, until it does. Then you'll know things that you never expected.
  • HaleyPa... stillho... 2009/07/13 01:19:33
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    Well. I don't know where to get anesthesia, but it sounds good.
  • stillho... HaleyPa... 2009/07/13 01:20:58
    stillholdingon
    +1
    Oh, I see. You're not looking for a way to die are you?
  • HaleyPa... stillho... 2009/07/13 01:22:48
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    I'm a big whimp. But if I ever grow the balls...
  • stillho... HaleyPa... 2009/07/13 01:28:02
    stillholdingon
    +2
    Well I don't know if you are open to what I have to say or not but believe me, you do NOT want to do that. Whatever you are going through on this earth, no matter how difficult, no matter how dispairing,---NONE of it is worth that. I know what I'm talking about. You can check out my profile if you want (that will also explain my answer for the best way to die). Besides my own experience, I've done A LOT or research and spoken with others who tried to commit suicide. If you knew what I knew you would NEVER think about it again.

profile explain answer die experience ive research spoken commit suicide
  • queenbwhite15 2009/07/13 01:16:42
    queenbwhite15
    +1
    pills...just pills
  • Isabel-Publius 2009/07/13 01:06:29
  • HaleyPa... Isabel-... 2009/07/13 01:07:01
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    +1
    I don't know how to feel anymore.
  • Isabel-... HaleyPa... 2009/07/13 01:08:09
  • HaleyPa... Isabel-... 2009/07/13 01:13:33
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    +1
    I've talked about it pretty much all day with myself and people on sodahead. I just wish I could drop dead. No pain, no more life.

2014/08/21 06:21:20