Whats The Goriest Way To Kill Some One ( just thinking)

☣Lady Gothika☣ ™ 2012/04/14 08:38:56

• Dead Inside 2012/04/16 10:22:43
    Dead Inside
    Slowly, start with one limb and cut it into little pieces then do the same for the other three then cut their throat
  • ☣Lady G... Dead In... 2012/04/16 11:18:38
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    hahaha LOL
  • Dead In... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/16 19:55:54
    Dead Inside
    Slow and painful
  • The•Dungeon•Master 2012/04/16 07:00:25
  • SceneQueen❤Rose+Rachel❤ 2012/04/16 04:43:59
    SceneQueen❤Rose+Rachel❤
    slowly. cutting then up bit by bit and see how long they stay alive.
    also watch 'Hostile'. i havent seen it but my sis says theirs some pretty bad ways to kill someone in that movie
  • thecutesttentacle 2012/04/15 06:08:53
    thecutesttentacle
    eww haha watch the saw movies.
  • ☣Lady G... thecute... 2012/04/15 06:11:44
  • beach bum 2012/04/15 05:14:21 (edited)
    beach bum
    cut them up in pieces on a band saw like they use in the butcher shop and then dump their body in a shredder and feed them to the pigs
  • ☣Lady G... beach bum 2012/04/15 05:17:06
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +1
    LOL LOL LOL
  • beach bum ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 05:22:19
    beach bum
    ha ha ha....or feed their parts to the fishes
  • ☣Lady G... beach bum 2012/04/15 05:24:45
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +1
    hahahaha!!!!
  • beach bum ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 05:26:41
    beach bum
    don't want to leave any dna if the cops get the bones from the piggy poop
    lmfao!!!!!
  • ☣Lady G... beach bum 2012/04/15 05:29:03
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +1
    ha......ha.... ?????......
  • beach bum ☣Lady G... 2012/04/16 00:33:09
    beach bum
    well i saw a movie once that mentioned how they busted a guy from his pigs
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/04/15 01:43:04
  • thereal3rdmarch 2012/04/15 00:16:00
    thereal3rdmarch
    The Saw movie got all your questions bout this answered.
  • ☣Lady G... thereal... 2012/04/15 00:52:04
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    LOL
  • thereal... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 01:42:10
    thereal3rdmarch
    seriously it does... I had to pause a few times while watching it cause it's too gruesome...
  • ☣Lady G... thereal... 2012/04/15 01:47:53
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    wat movie?
  • thereal... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 14:06:36
    thereal3rdmarch
    The Saw movie. Saw 7.
  • sami 2012/04/14 22:06:55
    sami
    +2
    lol, what a question, but i like it...
    it is like the saw movie...

well the way of dying i am thinking about is millions of wounds caused by a very sharp knife in all the body, and then put this poor person in a barrel filled with consontrated alcohol for a minute or two (it depends on the person lol ) then bring him out from the barrel and then make him sleep on a ground or a surface filled with salt, and tie him, then we bring a track filled with salt and empty it on his body, but we must leave his feet and his face, then we bring some gallons of fuel and ...( i do not know the verb sorry)
    on the salt and light it, after a minute salt will be so hot and it begins to explode in all directions...in the same time tickle his feet with a feather...and do this again and again untill this person disappears...

oops sorry, lol

in fact the most thing i hate in my life is to make somebody suffer, i was just kidding : )
  • Bash 2012/04/14 19:29:32
    Bash
    Drain cleaner draincleaner
  • Bash 2012/04/14 19:24:11 (edited)
    Bash
    Branch shedder.
    remember to wear safety gear. safety first branch shedder
  • mr kalada 2012/04/14 18:35:37
    mr kalada
    give em a "shaolin soccer kick" of lu kang from mortal kombat.
  • Knight Of Blood 2012/04/14 18:18:37
    Knight Of Blood
    +1
    stabbing them repeated times with a rusty fork.
  • Knight ... Knight ... 2012/04/14 18:22:24
    Knight Of Blood
    or slashing them through the neck with a meathook.
  • Wayne TH G 333 2012/04/14 18:16:02
    Wayne TH G 333
    +1
    I think they had this down to a fine art in medieval times. Here are some of them!
    Judas cradle
    The Judas cradle was a tall thin stool shaped device with a metal or wooden pyramid on top. The victim would be stripped, bound with ropes, and suspended above the device. They would then be lowered, usually very slowly, on to the device, making the pyramid enter the vagina, anus or scrotum. The amount of pain the device inflicted could be changed in several ways. The victim could be rocked, they could be dropped repeatedly onto the device, one leg could be lifted, olive oil could be spread on the pyramid, or brass weights could be hung from the victims legs.

Sometimes to prolong torture the victim would be suspended above the device overnight and torture would continue the next morning.

The device was rarely, if ever, cleaned. If victims did not die from the device, they almost always died from infection. Torture with the Judas Cradle could last several hours to several days.

Apart from the agonizing pain one suffered, the humiliation was the primary attraction for this method of torture. Whenever the victim fainted from the pain, the torturer would lift the victim until the tortured person was "awake" again to commence with the process.

Boiling
    A large Cauldron was filled ...

Judas cradle

judas cradle
    Boiling
    A large Cauldron was filled with water, oil, tar, tallow or molten lead. The liquid was then boiled. Sometimes the victim would be placed in the cauldron before it was boiled so as to be cooked slowly. Or they would be placed, usually head first, into the already boiling liquid.
    boiled to death
    FreezingIn the winter, the naked victim was forced to stand outside in full view of everyone. Slowly, the torturer poured water on his head which eventually became frozen making the victim die slowly and painfully. Sometimes the body was left for the whole winter to terrify the population and dissuade any further crimes.
    froze to death deliberate
  • HannahIsHaunted 2012/04/14 15:41:48
    HannahIsHaunted
    Slit them down their back with a knife, reach into their body, and rip out their lungs. And that causes them to suffocate and be tourtured at the same time. Its an old Viking tourture called The Eagle or something.
  • ☣Lady G... HannahI... 2012/04/14 23:43:58
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    or in Medieval times, they used to drill a hole in your head, if u had a headache, to let out the BAD spirits. LOL
  • HannahI... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 00:42:10
    HannahIsHaunted
    Oh wow! :O
  • ☣Lady G... HannahI... 2012/04/15 00:54:13
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    Bad times in History...
  • HannahI... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 00:56:29
    HannahIsHaunted
    Yep...
  • ☣Lady G... HannahI... 2012/04/15 01:01:21
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    hay, i was reading your page, so you want be a makeup artist.
    because i was going to do a course 4 that next year....
  • HannahI... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 01:04:48
    HannahIsHaunted
    Oh cool! Yep, I want to be a makeup artist! Its weird because all these kids at school call me a freak or weird for it, but people at my moms work call me an artist for it. Lol xD
  • ☣Lady G... HannahI... 2012/04/15 01:09:05
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    Thats so FREAKIN kool, because to me Makeup is Art, and i love it so much,
    i think being Goth help a lot to, being good at makeup...
  • HannahI... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 01:17:01
    HannahIsHaunted
    Yeah so do I. My mom supports me wanting to be a makeup artist and she wants me to make videos on youtube showing it. I also draw, paint, and sculpt. xD lol
  • ☣Lady G... HannahI... 2012/04/15 01:23:22
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    Thats sounds like a Good idea, I wish people in my family were thats Nice,
    People think i'm a Freak 4 being Goth...
    But i always sad to them, TO BAD...
    its funny because there always telling u to be your self,
    when Goth is myself... and always has been..
  • HannahI... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 01:28:06
    HannahIsHaunted
    I KNOW! My dad hates me for it, and my brother says it a phase. But no phase I know can last for more than ten years and I've been this way my whole life!
  • ☣Lady G... HannahI... 2012/04/15 01:31:21
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    But people say its a phase, but its more of a Lifestyle.... and you dont grow out of a lifestyle... if your a REAL Goth.
  • HannahI... ☣Lady G... 2012/04/15 01:34:01
    HannahIsHaunted
    Yeah, I wish more people would realize that. And if you like Gothic music, the soft kind, there is this composer I REALLY like named Adrian Von Zegler, and you might like him. (:

2014/11/27 09:39:14