What would you do if your family didn't invite you to any event or help you financially when in need?

Liset Gonzalez Veliz 2012/08/11 15:21:35
family couldn't help you get money for food, drink or anything you needed like meds
family couldn't help you acquire a getaway vacation for one night or two.
your family or friend has money but won't help you out.
for a super 8 motel
family doesn't want to give you any money
family makes problems for you and you special boyfriend

• Nativedancer 2015/05/11 14:47:47 (edited)
    family couldn't help you get money for food, drink or anything you needed lik...
    Nativedancer
    My family wouldn't even have me to a Thanksgiving/Christmas event no matter how hard i begged....i was adopted...the environment for my adopted brother and i was cruel. There was abuse that permanently harmed me( 107.2 fever)/us (we weren't her children), our aunt used to come and get my brother to wash their boats and cars,if he wanted to go water skiing. This aunt and uncle i have to sneak up on if i want to see them, arrive unexpectedly, because, if i call they are gone. My other uncle got/gave me my adoption records so i could find the family i have always wanted. The survival of my fever caused seizures thinat have gone over the years from almost none, to deadly. The last time was the first of February, 5 paramedics, my heart stopped and for the first time i could hear and see what was happening. It was so painful i was screaming. I had never once before been conscious, and hopefully never again. Then after 12 of these, i disappeared and woke up in the ICU where i used to work. There for several days, dont remember for the most part. My best friend and better half never left me, my friends let my family know which included a cousin who lives closely. Not one word. We really needed help( its a small farm, I couldn't stand up or walk, afterawhilen i could with support)...th...
    My family wouldn't even have me to a Thanksgiving/Christmas event no matter how hard i begged....i was adopted...the environment for my adopted brother and i was cruel. There was abuse that permanently harmed me( 107.2 fever)/us (we weren't her children), our aunt used to come and get my brother to wash their boats and cars,if he wanted to go water skiing. This aunt and uncle i have to sneak up on if i want to see them, arrive unexpectedly, because, if i call they are gone. My other uncle got/gave me my adoption records so i could find the family i have always wanted. The survival of my fever caused seizures thinat have gone over the years from almost none, to deadly. The last time was the first of February, 5 paramedics, my heart stopped and for the first time i could hear and see what was happening. It was so painful i was screaming. I had never once before been conscious, and hopefully never again. Then after 12 of these, i disappeared and woke up in the ICU where i used to work. There for several days, dont remember for the most part. My best friend and better half never left me, my friends let my family know which included a cousin who lives closely. Not one word. We really needed help( its a small farm, I couldn't stand up or walk, afterawhilen i could with support)...the neighbors who always said they looked out for each other didn't move and inch when there were firetrucks and critical care ambulances on the scene, and not a word other wise, but one neighbor did notice that the doctor at the end of the road had a new lawnmower. I have never really understood this because i am a good person, i love helping who i can and am a tree hugger to the bitter end. I rescue injured animals; domestic or wild. My medications (3) i now have to take ar $1600 each, i begged one company to help me, another refused and one had no program for the best medication that worked for me. The hospital stay was almost the national debt and i am begging for help from the hospital. It has been so heart breaking that the litt en family i have are so....so...i don't know what to say. I do miss them all, those who are gone, and those who are alive. I do not understand why people abandon people in todays world.
  • M. Johnson 2012/08/11 16:36:01
    M. Johnson
    Not even with parents funerals.
  • L1 2012/08/11 15:24:27
    L1
    It happens; you do the best you can and move on...
  • Liset Gonzalez Veliz 2012/08/11 15:22:35
    Liset Gonzalez Veliz
    I hope my family doesn't start trouble between me and my boyfriend of 4 years!

2015/08/31 14:19:43