What would do ,if someone gave you $10,000,000,000.00(ten billion dollars)

YELLYELL 2008/12/07 17:34:32

• sue 2008/12/08 11:36:17 (edited)
    spend it
    sue
    i would make sure my family was taken care of then make sure all food banks were filled up and then make sure shelters were built and cared for and get the hungry and homeless off the streets. then I would have thousand of churches being built all over and have the truth preached. then I would buy land andmore land so one day there is mass of land that can't be built on. then I would built animals shelter for all the animal with NO KIll shelters and they would live in a heated shelter until they got adopted or until death would pay people to walk them and play. All animal rescued would never need anything including horse rescue no meat buyers Iwould rather put my animal to sleep then send to a meat buyer. horses are slaughtered in mexico as they run by they knife them many times on the spine until theyfall. and in Canada they use a hammer gun that does not kill them they are gutted alive. THATS would all be stopped. there is more but no enough room to say it all
  • lovelykitten 2008/12/07 21:08:56
    spend it
    lovelykitten
    pay off all my debts, buy a new car, buy a nice house, get completely healthy, and shop til i drop.... of course pay off my parents debts, and give them extra money to do with what they wanted.... give money to old jews who went thru concentration camps, give money to build water wells in underdevolped countries, and just spoil my family and close friends.... money build water wells underdevolped countries spoil family close friends
  • no Kidding 2008/12/07 18:27:41
    spend it or save it
    no Kidding
    Faint, then get up and get busy taking care of it.
  • XENON23 2008/12/07 17:52:09
    spend it or save it
    XENON23
    +1
    Give a lot away and go into hiding so I could keep the rest. that is too much money. It will make you have to work hard.
  • Dodge Meister 2008/12/07 17:46:47
    spend it
    Dodge Meister
    spend it on donating, and not to freakin nasa or the salvos. But to people who need it.
  • Eyebrowz² 2008/12/07 17:42:03
    spend it or save it
    Eyebrowz²
    +1
    Everyone I know, anyone who has ever helped me, and myself, would live out the rest of our lives without a care in the world.
  • SHER♥ 2008/12/07 17:38:54
    spend it or save it
    SHER♥
    +1
    I would pay off our house, give some to charities, give some to my kids to help them out, and have my husband retire! Actually, I would probably say Praise God and then faint!
  • Lynn \m/ 2008/12/07 17:37:53
    spend it or save it
    Lynn \m/
    +1
    first i would pee myself then after that i would say thank you..but whats the catch...:)
  • punkyemy 2008/12/07 17:35:10
    spend it or save it
    punkyemy
    i would buy tons of clothes then save the rest for a future car and house.

2014/07/30 17:20:18