What was the deciding factor in choosing the house/apartment you live in now?

Missile 2012/09/23 15:32:23
Related Topics: Family, House, Live
Location
Price
Close to family
Other

• rocker1446 2012/09/23 18:25:55
    Other
    rocker1446
    +1
    The ability to build it ourselves.
  • Missile rocker1446 2012/09/23 18:55:48
    Missile
    +1
    Self build is ideal, you get it exactly how you want it.
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/09/23 17:14:55 (edited)
    Location
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    We lived in a house in the same neighborhood, next to my parents. When my father died we decided to move my mother in with us so we needed a different house with a mother-in-law apartment on it. We sold our house and we were having trouble getting a builder for our new house. This house had just been built so we decided to buy it and live here temporarily. That was 14 years ago! We ended up adding on to this house and my mother passed away a couple of years ago. The housing market died here in Florida so you can't sell anything. I actually like it now that we made it much larger.
  • Jesse 2012/09/23 16:52:56
    Other
    Jesse
    +1
    The amount of room inside the house, nice backyard, near woods and nice neighborhood and we still get to go to the same high school and there is a nice school close by for when my daughter is ready to go to school.
  • Shawna 2012/09/23 16:05:29
    Other
    Shawna
    +1
    It was a combination of things that were right about it. the location is good for my needs, and it is also an attractive location. It is an apartment building that is well cared for and the management is very good. The suite itself is very nice compared with what my other options were. And finally, it was in my price range.
  • GoodEncounter 2012/09/23 15:37:29
    Other
    GoodEncounter
    +1
    The location was perfect, the condo was everything I wanted-it's surrounded by trees, doesn't have stairs and the price was right. This place is perfect!

2014/04/23 17:17:45