What Spice Girl Are You?

Deactivated 2011/05/27 22:21:19

• baby cakes 826 2011/06/27 01:02:53
    I am...
    baby cakes 826
    You Are Baby Spice
  • NaE_nAe MJ lover 2011/06/04 07:15:46
    I am...
    NaE_nAe MJ lover
    Scary Spice :P
  • Gagan 2011/06/01 23:25:02
    I am...
    Gagan
    You Are Scary Spice
    You enjoy crude jokes. You have a raunchy sense of humor, and you love to laugh.
    You have a loud and outgoing personality. You love to be the center of attention, and you always speak your mind.

There's no one you love more than bad boys and bad girls. You like to indulge your wild side on occasion.
    More than anyone else, you know how to have a good time. You liven up any place.
  • XxAnn!exX 2011/05/30 16:51:29
    I am...
    XxAnn!exX
    You Are Baby Spice
    You're quite loyal to those you love most - friends and family. You have a sweet heart.
    You are innocent and adorable. You just don't allow yourself to be jaded or cynical.

You are easy to love. You make people smile simply by being around.
    You are optimistic and have sunny-disposition. You brighten up a dreary day.
  • sally 2011/05/29 05:23:40
    I am...
    sally
    You Are Posh Spice

You are a bit of a snob. You know you're beautiful and popular, and you don't let anyone forget it.
    You are a little demanding. You know what you want, and you're not about to settle.

You are concerned with your looks, social status, and wealth. You like to be at the top of your game for all aspects of life.
    You like to surround yourself with beautiful objects. Aesthetics are important to you.

really?....

Does this mean I get David Beckam?
  • disclaimer 2011/05/29 01:40:32 (edited)
    My results were...
    disclaimer
    Posh spice. Did you know I have the same eye doctor that she does?
  • Josef 2011/05/29 01:26:27
    My results were...
    Josef
    You Are Sporty Spice
    You are very laid back and enjoy being around other people. You are gregarious and social. You are down to earth and playful. You have trouble with anyone who is too prim or fussy. You are quite physical and likely physically fit. You love a good workout. You like to be in the middle of the action, although you don't purposely seek attention.
  • jon 2011/05/28 19:26:27
    My results were...
    jon
    You Are Scary Spice

Yee GaddsI should have passed on this one!!!
  • BlackwinterG36C 2011/05/28 11:52:10
    My results were...
    BlackwinterG36C
    You Are Scary Spice

COOL!! She was my 2nd favorite spice girl after Posh!
  • ProudRusher 2011/05/28 11:18:29 (edited)
    I am...
    ProudRusher
    Baby Spice
    baby spice baby spice
  • Euphrosyne 2011/05/28 06:25:59
    My results were...
    Euphrosyne
    +1
    You Are Scary Spice

• Deactiv... Euphrosyne 2011/05/28 07:37:24
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Tonya Edwards 2011/05/28 05:03:33
    I am...
    Tonya Edwards
    +2
    Scary Spice ;)
    scary spice Scary Spice
  • Deactiv... Tonya E... 2011/05/28 07:37:50
    Deactivated
    +1
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Katty Bug 2011/05/28 04:52:16
    I am...
    Katty Bug
    +1
    Posh Spice
  • Deactiv... Katty Bug 2011/05/28 07:38:21
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Belle 2011/05/28 04:44:12
    I am...
    Belle
    +1
    Baby Spice

cynical love people smile simply optimistic sunny-disposition brighten dreary
  • Deactiv... Belle 2011/05/28 07:38:51
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Leah Armstrong 2011/05/28 03:56:24
    I am...
    Leah Armstrong
    +1
    scary spice:)
  • Deactiv... Leah Ar... 2011/05/28 07:39:21
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • MO.gal 2011/05/28 03:48:21
    My results were...
    MO.gal
    +1
    You Are Scary Spice

• Deactiv... MO.gal 2011/05/28 07:39:52
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Scooter 2011/05/28 03:42:01
    I am...
    Scooter
    +2
    You Are Scary Spice

• Deactiv... Scooter 2011/05/28 07:40:35
    Deactivated
    +1
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • lollipopgirl 2011/05/28 03:35:35
    I am...
    lollipopgirl
    +1
    Victoria/ Posh Spice
  • Deactiv... lollipo... 2011/05/28 07:41:15
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Brosia 2011/05/28 03:12:44
    My results were...
    Brosia
    +2

You Are Scary Spice

scary spice

What Spice Girl Are You?
    The First Rule of Blogthings Is: You Don't Talk About Blogthings
  • Deactiv... Brosia 2011/05/28 07:41:48
    Deactivated
    +1
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Twistedgoddess13 2011/05/28 01:36:05
    My results were...
    Twistedgoddess13
    +1
    You Are Scary Spice

• Deactiv... Twisted... 2011/05/28 07:42:19
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • wildcat 2011/05/28 01:16:26
    I am...
    wildcat
  • Deactiv... wildcat 2011/05/28 07:43:03
    Deactivated
    +1
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • D.G.rocks 2011/05/28 01:10:52
    I am...
    D.G.rocks
    +1
    You Are Ginger Spice
    You are a fun-loving and social person.(sometimes)
    Your friends and family are everything to you.(yes...kinda)
    You have a lot of creativity in your life - from the way you decorate to the art you produce.(true)

You have a bold attitude, and you're happy being you... no matter how eccentric you may be.(true)
    You are a flamboyant person. You don't try to hog all the attention; you just do!(false)
  • Deactiv... D.G.rocks 2011/05/28 07:43:38
    Deactivated
    +1
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • MCR 2011/05/28 01:09:41
    I am...
    MCR
    +2
    You Are Posh Spice

wealth game aspects life surround beautiful objects aesthetics important posh spice
  • Deactiv... MCR 2011/05/28 07:44:10
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • :)SuperGirl(: 2011/05/28 00:30:10
    I am...
    :)SuperGirl(:
    +1
    You Are Baby Spice

cynical love people smile simply optimistic sunny-disposition brighten dreary Baby Spice from the Spice Girls
  • Deactiv... :)Super... 2011/05/28 07:44:37
    Deactivated
    +1
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts
  • Ifemi 2011/05/28 00:26:41
    I am...
    Ifemi
    +1
    You Are Baby Spice

You are optimistic and have sunny-disposition. You brighten up a dreary day
  • Deactiv... Ifemi 2011/05/28 07:44:59
    Deactivated
    thanks for answering :)

answering thanks hearts

2014/07/28 04:15:58